while they kited they lost claim and we took it back, then SekaiX
    attempted an MPK, we lost a war and a thf while trying to kill, but we
    finished it off and got the stone.

Discuss

EDIT: Grammar

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

I'm surprised we were able to survive and avoid the mpk...

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

strangely enough, though there havent been any MPK wars over ulli that I know of...on more then enough occasions (beyond coincidental), JP's have randomly showed up at ulli right before it spawned.

Corec

Yeah, it was rather ridiculous on their part. Sorry for the size, but if you read in my log you'll see the Aura Statues that Worldx pulled onto us killing him. Luckily he didn't pull them far enough into the room for them to aggro us all.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...OiAX9/ulli.gif

Sea Torques
    BG Level

i thought gizmosan was a gilseller?

LS chat is for reading?! wtf
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Gizmo Fuzz
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Where did you get im a gil seller from.... I play for the fun of playing, no bots
    no RMTing I work for everything i have.... that was pretty low man.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

I wander what cleric preston would do?

Old Merits
    BG Level

../

Damn JPs, Behemoth was quite a shocker last night with Wayfarer claiming(popped purple suprise suprsise.....) bastards used a lvl 1 bot to claim.. how the fuck we have a chance with this shit JP latency+botting>all

The fact that shit like this happens is really messed up.

Thank god we don't have MPK wars in sky on Remora... just in Kuftal Tunnel, like idiots bringing up Pelican to try and MPK people killing Amemit. Then training the lizards and the crabs to both sides of the zone. Then gilsellers zoning in and running around without Sneak on, and low HP, aggroing everthing possible. Funny, but god awful annoying when you're trying to XP a NIN/BLM51.

Re: ../

Quote Originally Posted by Erza
    Damn JPs, Behemoth was quite a shocker last night with Wayfarer claiming(popped purple suprise suprsise.....) bastards used a lvl 1 bot to claim.. how the fuck we have a chance with this shit JP latency+botting>all
    Double post, sorry. Get a JP to bot for you 4tw.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    The fact that shit like this happens is really messed up.

Thank god we don't have MPK wars in sky on Remora... just in Kuftal Tunnel, like idiots bringing up Pelican to try and MPK people killing Amemit. Then training the lizards and the crabs to both sides of the zone. Then gilsellers zoning in and running around without Sneak on, and low HP, aggroing everthing possible. Funny, but god awful annoying when you're trying to XP a NIN/BLM51.
    You didnt see what happened on Wednesday then lol.....

Serket gets pulled by some so called gil sellers who have Scorpion Harness's and other expensive shit... and some LS trys to mpk them with all of the undead in the area.

Gil sellers get pissed off and call for help at 50%hp and all the Provoke spamming people taunt the bitch!!! Waffles!

I just ended up killing it with CFH up lol

also...

Funny, but god awful annoying when you're trying to XP a NIN/BLM51.
    do you really need to tell us which sub you are at a specific moment in time? Save if for your Live Whiner

Re: ../

Quote Originally Posted by Erza
    wayfarer claimed with a level 1 job? i don't recall ever seeing wayfarer with a level 1 at any HNM's

I hope the bot was Level 5.

Because a bot using Dia... yeah.

Oh, and Luj, I didn't see it--but I sure as hell heard about it. lol...

Kuftal Tunnel was really a wreck. I'm too scared to go back there to xp. ; ; Pelican got me and hit me for 896 dmg. That was fun.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I killed the gilseller ninja last night at Pallas lol too bad there was like 29 of them

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Click here. I wasn't there at the time but we've had some unwanted rivalry from this other group for some time now. The story was my group (the ones fighting Ulli) was exping off the placeholders when Ulli spawned in the middle. There was another group too wanting the same thing so it turned to be competition. That other group trying to MPK us was at the teleporter ring waiting for Ulli. So our party split and claimed it before they did.

This wasn't the first time we had dealings with Phillimon like this. Back when I got my Joyeuse, he wasn't willing to listen to how I had sneak and invisible on when I passed by them unnoticed while he was killing the Siren's Hair NM. I saw Charybdis spawn and got my group to come before they did. He accused me of logging on the moment word about Charybdis popped but he failed to realize how I could've gotten my party here first if nobody was here to tell them. Some people are just like that. :/

Relic Shield
    BG Level

What I think is funnier is how Murdoc's LS (Kazoku?) put "Ulli Camp - 1 PT only please" in their search comment so they could camp Ulli without an XP party coming up.

Wow, that's pretty low, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaris
    Click here. I wasn't there at the time but we've had some unwanted rivalry from this other group for some time now. The story was my group (the ones fighting Ulli) was exping off the placeholders when Ulli spawned in the middle. There was another group too wanting the same thing so it turned to be competition. That other group trying to MPK us was at the teleporter ring waiting for Ulli. So our party split and claimed it before they did.

This wasn't the first time we had dealings with Phillimon like this. Back when I got my Joyeuse, he wasn't willing to listen to how I had sneak and invisible on when I passed by them unnoticed while he was killing the Siren's Hair NM. I saw Charybdis spawn and got my group to come before they did. He accused me of logging on the moment word about Charybdis popped but he failed to realize how I could've gotten my party here first if nobody was here to tell them. Some people are just like that. :/
    Is it wrong I liked the song in that video?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I wasn't aware ulli had placeholders, is why he pops when no one is xp'ing there. ;3

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Minutes before Ulli
    pops SekaiXLS come up and steals.
    Exactly how long did you have claim on Ullikummi before sekaix claimed? Two seconds?

This is nothing new. Blueth Technology Inc. has been around long before anything else, and even so it's not like you can't beat them. Anyways get used to it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

This is nothing new. Blueth Technology Inc. has been around long before anything else, and even so it's not like you can't beat them. Anyways get used to it.
    I'm going to have to second that. You CAN beat them. Not likely, but you can, and we all know that SOE isn't going to do a goddamned thing about it. I get tired of hearing people constantly bitch about it.