so im posting it in my http://www.livejournal.com

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i have a real life problem so i rather post it here

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

god damn plz more people post ur RL problems cause i really focking care.

you're buff

Quote Originally Posted by Venom
    god damn plz more people post ur RL problems cause i really focking care.
    shut the fock up plz

Today, my girl friend got pregnant. IT'S MY BABY, WHAT SHOULD I DO? Good bye world, i'm leaving you

Note: even if you give me your advice I will continue to blow this out of proportion and ignore you.

abortion!!

Demosthenes11

editedlolz

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

ok only if u stfu ^^

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectEnding
    I could almost swear I know that person

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Thank you.

so im posting it in my http://www.livejournal.com
    That link brings me to the hompage of the site, wheres your livejournal??? username? its not bikwin i checked >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Sekkite
    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectEnding
    I could almost swear I know that person
    Wow, that person resembles the girl who rented a room downstairs in the house a bunch of us were living in out at college. It's not her, but take away the glasses, fix the hair a bit, and shit it'd look like her o.O

I meant some goth girl at my school, that picture looks just like her.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

I'm sorry I made a "omfg I'm quitting again. I feel like Lloydst." thread, and it turned into "omfg setsuko go kill yourself, you fucking suck gtfo."

You guys can give me advice all you want. That doesn't fucking mean it's any easier for me.

People like Ulmega that I thought were my friends are now laughing at me in threads like this. Good fucking game. Also making jokes about suicide, that's not cool. http://do-the-emo.ytmnd.com/ , that's so stupid.

Some friends.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    I'm sorry I made a "omfg I'm quitting again. I feel like Lloydst." thread, and it turned into "omfg setsuko go kill yourself, you fucking suck gtfo."

You guys can give me advice all you want. That doesn't fucking mean it's any easier for me.

People like Ulmega that I thought were my friends are now laughing at me in threads like this. Good fucking game. Also making jokes about suicide, that's not cool. http://do-the-emo.ytmnd.com/ , that's so stupid.

Some friends.

it's because we care u know.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Some friends.
    Whats Lloydst/Naobi been up to?

Some friends.
    I'm lauging at your inability to take advice. So much advice was given to you but you seemed to just ignore it and say some other pointless stupid shit. People can only take so much before they stop caring and turn against you, honestly i'm surprized it took 6-7 pages before people stopped caring.

I have friends in real life that don't take my advice because they're too short-sighted and think it does no good. If you think that then why the fuck am I gonna waste my time talking to a brick wall, when in reality the only time they're gonna listen is when they whole ordeal is over and the damage is done.

I'm still consider you a friend (if you hate me now, so be it) I gave my advice and lots of people did too, infact I was looking forward to hearing if you'd gotten things straightened out, but I didn't see that, I saw the opposite and it made me angry.

Many people talk shit behide your back, but I still didn't think any differently - but perhaps they were right. I think it's funny how you can blag your "friends" when you dated Makojin, the biggest asshole ever to browse the internet. By the way, I thought you weren't allowed on BGs forum.