BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dragons Aery Drama!!!     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Dragons Aery Drama!!!

Good evening Everyone

Today a very disappointing thing happened in Dragon's Aery, Ever heard of Japanese LS that is called ClubHTH?

We are camping fafnir Everyday since its Japanese time, because i am member of Japanese ls. Today awkwardly Fafnir poped First window with members of two ls's My ls and clubHTH in total 30 member only!!. Well they had the upper hand and claimed fafnir, no worries its a usual competition between HNMls's.

But After Claiming it: ClubHTH members got almost wiped then they started sleeping it. Well sleeping np incase they want to revive there HP and get ready!!. Suddenly a second sleep came then third, fourth,.......... well we i counted the time they spent 30min no one attack sleep sleep sleep. I called GM and talked with him, and as usual General statements with no actions.

Inconclusion, regarding what happened, BG ls got him many times, however is it right to keep fafnir 30min to reinforce and heal, hint: HP 100% since it poped and continued all the 30min.

get used to it. fafnir is so easy to sleep i bet a sleep bolt could almost work. and sleeping a mob because you are wiping to it makes sense, you think square made fafnir easily sleepable by accident.

Black Belt
    BG Level

however is it right to keep fafnir 30min to reinforce and heal
    you can sleep a mob for as long as you want. mobs that are not meant to be slept forever builds up resistance or just simply can't be slept at all.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

So how come a GM forced NA players to fight it and not sleep it?

And I don't like ClubHTH -- they stole my Charybdis SECONDS before I got everyone ready with a summoner.

Akiro

there ready your not thats how it works, they arnt going to wait cause you were there 1st and how did they steal something you never had a claim on something in the 1st place?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

The Issue here, is to Fight it and kill it, or dont come at all!!. They keep sleeping it until there members come to Dragon's Aery also i saw several members not in there linkshell!!!

However, in the End to just try to piss us off they just said i'm sorry We get Ridill nice to meet you!!!.

Japanese Rules arent Japanese now, from now on if i saw an ls doing that, A very nice train of Spiders will pop on there heads.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Yeah I know, I'm just sore about it. 8) Should have had that thing 3 times now. ; ;

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mindx
    The Issue here, is to Fight it and kill it, or dont come at all!!. They keep sleeping it until there members come to Dragon's Aery also i saw several members not in there linkshell!!!
    so in the end who killed it?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

clubHTH killed Sendoh, He poped and died after 2hr of his pop!!, Since when fafnir takes 2hr to kill....!!! this is just not right.

I bet they take 1.5hr to kill Kirin.

lolz

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Mindx
    The Issue here, is to Fight it and kill it, or dont come at all!!.
    so they fought it and killed it but they shouldn't have come?

ask S|B how long it took them to kill their first Fafnir, i don't see anything wrong with it.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

you can't be pissed off because a newbie ls takes forever to kill fafnir.

also, ES+Sleep2 has a timer on when fafnir will wake up(30-45seconds, forgot) so sleeping for 30 min....damn they must have had a lot of blm.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Sleeping Fafnir in middle of Fight for reviving np, not claiming and Start sleeping waiting for members to arrive. Its violating the Sqaure Enix rules, please Check it. However, GMs dont do a thing against any JP ls and everyone knows that. This is outrage 10 member claim fafnir and sleep him 30min so everyone gather and start fight!!!.

You member of BG do you do that?!

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by 06.14.05 - Berticus
    It's been 10 days since the last update and quite a bit has happened, perhaps most notably we've gotten Fafnir twice - once with a huge Cobra (defined as running past the LS prepping to fight with an incredibly small number of people/reasonable jobs - in our case 5, and claiming, holding, and killing) by Twentytwo, Kuno, Boentiful, Vudoo, and Liltwin. And once with a pimp claim by Boentiful. Aegishjalmr - Aenarion/Sendoh, A.Abj:Ft un'nazied - Avvesione.

am i the only one that realizes this is a joke account?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by chilicheese
    am i the only one that realizes this is a joke account?

mindx is a real person

Sea Torques
    BG Level

go play WoW

I'm sure i'm not the only one who's noticed this... but do JPs like to use these certain phrases a lot (they're in auto-translate):

That's too bad.
    See you again.
    Please check it.

Why is this?

Demosthenes11

chilicheese...are you on Bismarck by any chance? I saw you posting on gamefaqs and you posted a video on bismarck a while back...just curious

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Andarvi
    get used to it. fafnir is so easy to sleep i bet a sleep bolt could almost work. and sleeping a mob because you are wiping to it makes sense, you think square made fafnir easily sleepable by accident.
    My LS was curious and decided to try this and sleep bolt did work, i think took 15-20 shots before it activated though.