Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Demosthenes11

You are a fucking retard.

Complaining about fucktards by being a fucktard is what these 2 are doing. Nobody here knows half of the shit that goes on because you are not on Bismarck. Nobody on Bismarck likes these shits because they are full of...for lack of a better term...shit.

I am a reasonable person. I see both sides of things. I could understand why they are angry, but being a fucktard is no way to go about it. It is a game.

lmao, thats Sirrobin @ Bismarck...

Prime example off the cool kids on Bismarck, this kid is a dumb ass, you should have just told be you were Sirrobin to begin with, I wouldnt of argued with your fruity ass.

Btw, SirRobin is a NA in a JP onry LS that has some decent botters, but I would smoke them. The are allso the reason Hoodlum stole KB from them and CFH, they stole Rusty, Hoodlum, and myself's cut from Strider Boots(4 mil each)...

Get a fucking life homo, I think I will request your membership on these forums be reviewed for trolling/spamming/& being a striaght up asshole that knows NOTHING. Go sit on somone else's lap homo, owned agian.

.. How dare you use the word homo in such a vulgar manner! Shame on you.

You're the guy choking in the background?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwarrior
    You're the guy choking in the background?
    I am ^^

Demosthenes11

btw, Killu here tried to hack me once.
    Tried.
    I thought he did at first, but recently found out is was my comp that was freezing ffxi.
    This guy knows jack shit about computers. My comp had no router, and no virus scan...hmm...yet he still could not hack me.

And OMG im in a jp ls with friends omg. Stop being a racist prick.
    They cut you from the gil because you guys are jackass' plain and simple.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by obnoticus
    Watch your tone, TOO WEAK DRAGOON.

Dark and Demos, you two are missing the entire fucking point of Rusty's actions. Then again I guess the problem will miss you until it happens to you and directly affects your playstyle.

We have degenerative LS's on Fairy that will MPK an *EXP-only* party at Ulli. Do you seriously think this doesn't happen on your server, or won't ever if it hasn't already? Now maybe it has, and you weren't involved, but ignoring the problem is like getting a serious wound and just overlooking it. After awhile it'll grow infected to the point of where you'll have pus oozing out of the wound, eventually probably having to amputate it to due serious health risk.

The point: The problem doesn't fix itself, you HAVE to do something about it otherwise it only grows.

And this is:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...catil/0351.jpg

Demosthenes11

Just keep making GM calls, however worthless they may seem.
    The answer is still not to harass the GMs.

this seems to fit for some people.

http://img326.imageshack.us/img326/8913/assclown0bv.jpg

oh yea. Page 15 is mine

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Aww. xD No babies for Aza. ;_;

Demosthenes11

Once again, you people have no idea what its like having them on your server.
    They started an ls of RMTs and they basically go around stealing HNMs and MPKing people. Garlaige is like WWII when its time for Serket.

You guys hate GMs because they wont do anything about RMTs and MPKers, when these are the fuckers instructing them.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    They started an ls of RMTs and they basically go around stealing HNMs and MPKing people. Garlaige is like WWII when its time for Serket.

You guys hate GMs because they wont do anything about RMTs and MPKers, when these are the fuckers instructing them.
    I think you need to slap the person who pissed in your cheerio's this morning. =)

LMAO, okay we did this, maybe for a week then we NEVER go to serket. What the gil sellers do thats their busness there, but whens the last time you see me OR killuminati at a HNM camp?

We do shit for a week then go back to normal playing, get over it.

Demosthenes11

what? So MPKing and Stealing is ok now?

There so such thing as stealing.. Ask a GM.

Yes MPKing is fine, why? because I MPK the people i don't like (you). And I love it when you people try MPKing me.

Seriously, you just suck at the game. How can people like AD have 18 members at serket, and when we MPK them they wipe. Really, because I remember when it was Me, Killuminati, Hoodlum, Alhandra, and 1 more person. We were killing serket and someone MPKed us.

Except for the fact that we dident die, we killed serket WHILE killing 4 skeletons. Almost every MPK attempt on us has FAILED. Even the GMs failed. Your just mad when you get MPKed you die because you just FUCKING SUCK at this game.

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quote Originally Posted by RustyMetal
    because you just FUCKING SUCK at this game.
    xD! Last post here, I promise. (I always was a bad liar.)

Demosthenes11

1. I have never been MPKd. I sub blm retard.
    2. I have never MPKd anyone.
    3. It's odd you say I suck, because I was just told, literally 1 hour ago, that I was one of the best rdms a 75 whm has ever played with. Did I mention we got chain 40?

I wanna know why you guys suddenly turned all rebelious and thinking you are badass's. You honestly have no just reason to MPK anyone on our server. On the other hand, almost everyone has a just reason to MPK you. Do they? Most of them, no. We are not kids. We do not do such pety things.

3. It's odd you say I suck, because I was just told, literally 1 hour ago, that I was one of the best rdms a 75 whm has ever played with. Did I mention we got chain 40?.
    You were doing all the damage of course.

MNK pt anyone? Besides, in such PTs, chain 40 is weak.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast