Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I love the people that say "your an idiot"
    Ah the irony.
    btw rusty/killu, what are you going to do when you accomplish your "goal"?

Quote Originally Posted by RustyMetal
    lol you think its too much?

Well you dident have 2 of your friends lose their jobs beause caedmon wouldent stick up for them. Not to mention that every other GM busts their ass all day to keep their job when this guy plays Star Wars Galixy all day. Not working. Not banning gil sellers, no fixing this fucking game.

Why doesent 2 of my PERSONAL friends have a job? (This includes gludd, My friend gludd who i know outside of FFXI does not have a job because of this fucking fagget ass wanna be GM)

On top of all that, He banned my character for *no* reason. Yes I know i told the GMs i would kill them, CFH KB ect ect. I pushed it to the limits, THEN I STOPPED BREAKING THE RULES. But caedmon thought it would be fun to abuse his powers and make up bullshit to get me banned.

LOL if you still think this is 'too much', Them im sorry, your fucking retarted.
    In a recent complaint mail I sent to SE, I mentioned high regard about Gludd, maybe, if anything, that'll help turn up some luck @.x

Goal #1 Get caedmon fired
    Goal #2 Get my character back
    Goal #3 Take over the world

edit- also wanted to add sense i know all the other GMs are listening... I know the rumors that go around your office, It wasent me you fucking faggots.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

On top of all that, He banned my character for *no* reason. Yes I know i told the GMs i would kill them, CFH KB ect ect. I pushed it to the limits, THEN I STOPPED BREAKING THE RULES.
    You're a retard. Just go play WoW and get over it.

Getting someone fired is actually quite easy, all you need is a lot of people to complain about someone. This is highly prominent in customer service as well (I work in retail, gogo Dynamis - Wal*Mart). However, this is better left done to people who 1) don't have a connection to notorious players who harass the GMs (ie. you Rusty, nothin against you, just making statements), and 2) those who have a clean record and/or good play status.

If SE-Japan directly hears that one of their employees (especially overlooking NA GMs) is causing grief to the "honest" and "upstanding" players, they will be watching him really freakin close to make sure he fucks up. When this occurs, and assuming he screws up at some point, you Rusty have a good viable argument in that he banned you without right. If the "good" people can rat him out, shit falls down hill from there.

I'll see what I can do, but I really don't contact GMs much =\

Edit: If other GMs read this, I really don't care what the hell you do, it's all about Karma. One way or another it'll come back to bite you in your ass. I've already proved it once on these forums, I DARE you to try me again

/psychicfreakystuff

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by RustyMetal
    LOL if you still think this is 'too much', Them im sorry, your fucking retarted.
    http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/8857/nofu4az.gif

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil

Edit: If other GMs read this, I really don't care what the hell you do, it's all about Karma. One way or another it'll come back to bite you in your ass. I've already proved it once on these forums, I DARE you to try me again

/psychicfreakystuff
    dude...my computer is fixed...all I had to do was disable the virus scanner for a minute. No karma came back to me, because I did nothing wrong. Tell me something I have done wrong, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11

/psychicfreakystuff
    dude...my computer is fixed...all I had to do was disable the virus scanner for a minute. No karma came back to me, because I did nothing wrong. Tell me something I have done wrong, please.
    DUDE YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID!!!

If you can't understand English, I will use that 1337 speak shit which I'm bad at:

d00d ur f00king stewpid!!11!oneoneone

In short:

Idiot

/cue Elcura "quaa quaa"™

/psychicfreakystuff
    DUDE YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID!!!

If you can't understand English, I will use that 1337 speak shit which I'm bad at:

d00d ur f00king stewpid!!11!oneoneone

In short:

Idiot

/cue Elcura "quaa quaa"™
    because u are so hardcore right?

Demosthenes11

Answer the question:
    What did I do wrong?

No, he just keeps missing the obvious point repeatedly it's honestly hysterical. Granted I had a kid in my HS class who seriously could NOT read at the level he should've been (how he graduated, I will never know), yet he'd be capable to at least figure out the root point of the entire matter <.<

Hardcore ain't my thing, that and I haven't jumped on the bandwagon on a topic in a long time, this is making up for it.

Answer the question:
    What did I do wrong?
    You touch yourself at night. sicko. go wash your hands.

Answer the question:
    What did I do wrong?
    I don't take orders bitch, get back in line.

Next~!

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by macbain24
    Answer the question:
    What did I do wrong?

<3 that show

Still waiting Marcatil

Answer the question:
    What did I do wrong?

99.9% of the world has now wronged LOL

Answer the question:
    What did I do wrong?

<3 that show

Still waiting Marcatil
    Hold breath please, I'll get back to you "shortly"

If I was from UAE: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

If I was from Japan: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

If I was American: ROFLMFAO

If I was me: LOL

I'm sorry if Rusty or I offended anyone on the forums and think we are "taking this too far". My opinion is what goes around comes around, talk some bullshit and say I'm taking it too far when they try to MPK your ass.

98% of the GM's left are fucking nerdy gay ass motherfucks who played DRG befor they were hired, got pissed at people talking shit about there "Retard hat's" and got a power trip. Its time for change.

Anyone who dont agree, please remove the little "JP Onry" penis from there ass now, thanks.

If you agree or disagree, this is being done for all of us.

I'd like to add...

I don't think you're going to far by messing with them, truth be told i'd probably do the same thing given the chance and cercumstance (friend's getting fired - no job/depressed) to get revenge. But it would NOT be right to harm them, or their family in anyway.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast