Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1

    Seven League Boots - Early Bird Catches the Wyrm

    gtfo... 1st time i've seen these.... after a LS member brought it up.





    i don't think its real =/ or maybe that site in inaccurate and old..

    discuss.

  2. #2
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,158
    BG Level
    6

    Good fuck Alim these totally piss all iver Val's(Pix's)[my] stridrer boots

  3. #3

    I dont think there real, but ya never know....

    I know that strider's + aketon dont stack, and I was pretty sure the fastest one could go was ninja boot's.

  4. #4
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    257
    BG Level
    4

    Movement speed is nice in some respects, but if you're not kiting Kirin or King Behemoth, there is essentially little purpose to it. I don't see what's so great about movement speed other then those situations.

    Then again, I ran the whole length from the entrance of the Boyahda Tree to the Dragon's Aery w/o sneak and with only crimson cuisses. Guess it does save money on the extra sneak oil or something. But most of the time one probably has a teleport, chocobo, or even mazurka (at least for me anyway).

    Since the name of the equipment doesn't have all the first letters of each word capitalized, I question the equipments credibility as well (I believe the only time equipment aren't capitalized are when they're listed on the AH). But I'm not 100% on all that.

  5. #5
    Renegade Philosopher
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,326
    BG Level
    7

    It's fake.

  6. #6
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,158
    BG Level
    6

    It's fake.

  7. #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaris
    Since the name of the equipment doesn't have all the first letters of each word capitalized, I question the equipments credibility as well (I believe the only time equipment aren't capitalized are when they're listed on the AH). But I'm not 100% on all that.

    true =/ I didn't believe that they were real, but meh, had to post em

  8. #8
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    61
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by Quicklet
    It's fake.

  9. #9
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,347
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Alim I hate you. Your sig makes my work comp spaz out.

  10. #10

    Movement speed is nice for everyone as it makes it so the game isn't so much of a timesink. No one needs crimson cuisses to kite Kirin or King Behemoth, even though it is helpful of course.

    Why is it that people pay over 17 million gil for strider's boots then? Maybe people like getting to places faster? No, of course not. Rangers pay the 17+ million gil just so when they steal hate on Kirin/King Behemoth, that they'll run faster to avoid AOE! No thief ever touches them.

  11. #11
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    525
    BG Level
    5

    i like to run around in dusk so it takes me longer to do things and i can say i'm still busy doing <random shit> and can't go sit in VoS for 4 hours

  12. #12

    I wish that were real >.>

  13. #13
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,123
    BG Level
    6

    Mazurka and the ninja af boot speed stack i think.

  14. #14
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,723
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiro
    Mazurka and the ninja af boot speed stack i think.
    they do.

  15. #15
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,379
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    Quote Originally Posted by Akiro
    Mazurka and the ninja af boot speed stack i think.
    they do.
    And flee!!, i did that once, it was hella fun, lol, the aketon and nin boots seemed like they stacked for me, i did af boots aketon and flee..hmmm fun in sandy

  16. #16
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    160
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaris
    Movement speed is nice in some respects, but if you're not kiting Kirin or King Behemoth, there is essentially little purpose to it. I don't see what's so great about movement speed other then those situations.
    You're talking crazy! This game got 12% better after I got my Crimson Cuisses.

  17. #17
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,469
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Cantide
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaris
    Movement speed is nice in some respects, but if you're not kiting Kirin or King Behemoth, there is essentially little purpose to it. I don't see what's so great about movement speed other then those situations.
    You're talking crazy! This game got 12% better after I got my Crimson Cuisses.
    Being 12% less late for LS events is pretty nice. (I just wish my Chocobo went 12% faster too.)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. 6-Man KS99 Early Bird Gets the Wyrm
    By DoctorDonkey in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 2009-08-25, 10:45
  2. Early Bird Catches the Wyrm
    By Xanthu in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 2008-10-14, 01:42
  3. KS99 Early Bird Catches the Wyrm Assist Please
    By Lazysmurf in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2007-05-02, 09:48
  4. Early Bird Catches the Wyrm without Chainspell Stun
    By Xerlic in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2007-05-01, 17:24