+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Petty bickering ...     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Petty bickering ...

::edit:: Oops rofl, wrong board. in case anyone is curious msg was:
    "I've decided >:O I'm going DRG. and no it's not a joke, I can solo all the way to 75 if needed ;3 I have merits on MP so it shouldn't be too scary? :3 DRG/RDM FTW!"

ADMIN EDIT: split from a useful thread

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by I_am_new
    ::edit:: Oops rofl, wrong board. in case anyone is curious msg was:
    "I've decided >:O I'm going DRG. and no it's not a joke, I can solo all the way to 75 if needed ;3 I have merits on MP so it shouldn't be too scary? :3 DRG/RDM FTW!"
    inbetween sucking Makojin's nutts?

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

How quick are people to assume. Tsk tsk Lujan.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Lujan, let's respect the topic created by berticus to propose ideas and stuff and what not. There's a thread for everything.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Lujan, let's respect the topic created by berticus to propose ideas and stuff and what not. There's a thread for everything.
    You mean the respect I was shown when 37 people died, over 900 injured in a terrorist attack on london and 99% of this forums members didnt give a shit?

Dont tell me to respect a thread when you use this game to pick up "Boys" when in reality your opinion in this game is based on how many times you can cyber before being found out your a man.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I have been on ventrilo with my LS the past weeks, and they have seen my pics. I'm not a guy, I don't "pick up" boys. What happened with Quicklet has long been in the past. What Setsuko brought up, even she herself forgot about me. She even invited me to a PT and we were chatting pretty normally.
    If she wants to use me as the reason her bf broke/was going to break up with her it's ok. At least it'll help her feel better. You see, If I had had a thing with Makojin(who at least towards me was a nice person) I would have come running to the thread where I was flamed and what not. And said a million things or whatever. I didn't. Firstly, because there's no point to something already even said by Mako himself. Hell, I even told him to just be happy with her. If anything was beginning to happen, it didn't and I'm glad it didn't. Because if I had really stolen Setsuko's bf, then I would feel very bad about it. I would have laughed or flamed her on her /goodbye thread. I didn't. I haven't disrespected anyone in this board. About the attacks in London. I am very sorry for that, and I understand it caused you pain, as any other human being would have felt if they were living in the same country. If they bombed Mexico, I would be pissed at that too. I hadn't created my account yet when you posted that. So I didn't reply to it, but I did keep myself informed. So I do care for it. I read this week they are british nationality but pakistani(sp?) origin? I never flame anyone, or post things to hurt others. If you want to flame me, or argue me, send me a PM. I will see it. If Setsuko has problems with me, she can get on FF and we can talk about it. So please respect me.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    You mean the respect I was shown when 37 people died, over 900 injured in a terrorist attack on london and 99% of this forums members didnt give a shit?

Dont tell me to respect a thread when you use this game to pick up "Boys" when in reality your opinion in this game is based on how many times you can cyber before being found out your a man.

I would have read it if it was written like this

An explosion has "ripped a bus apart" just minutes after a number of blasts on London's Underground.Scotland Yard has confirmed there has been an explosion on a bus in Tavistock Place. Union sources claim there have been reports of blasts on three different buses. Witness Belinda Seabrook said she saw an explosion rip though a bus as it approached Russell Square. "I was on the bus in front and heard an incredible bang. I turned round and half the double decker bus was in the air," she said. Another witness, Angie, told Sky news: "There were a whole lot of people around the bus. Next thing I was on the floor and there were a lot of people on me. "I thought I was going to be crushed. The bus was ripped out at the back. It must have been a bomb." Scotland Yard could not confirm reports of an explosion on a bus in Russell Square. A spokeswoman said police were at the scene and attempting to determine what had happened.

The entire Tube network has been shut down following the blasts at Aldgate, Edgware Road, King's Cross, Old Street and Russell Square. It is understood several people have been wounded in the underground blasts, with one unconfirmed eyewitness telling Sky News he saw "bodies on the line". British Transport Police confirmed there are "walking wounded" and said paramedics have responded to one report of a person classed as "life at risk". "It's chaos, with people trying to work out what has happened," said a spokesman. One witness said the packed underground train he was on was 200 metres from King's Cross when there was a huge flash. The train stopped and people were using umberellas to smash windows of the trains. Passengers were led out of the train by underground staff. He added people were milling around King's Cross covered in soot.

Clare Benson, 33, a city banker from Kensington, was on a tube at Edware Road where the second incident took place. "I was in the last carriage at the back of the train nearest the tunnel when I heard a huge bang - you could feel it," she said. "The lights went off for a couple of minutes and people were scared and wondering what to do. "The drivers got out and were looking into the tunnel, then they announced that we should evacuate. My ears are still ringing and I was shaking." Union sources said they had received reports of explosions on three buses in central London. London Fire Brigade said it had been called to reports of "explosions" at a number of locations in central London, including Aldgate, Edgware Road and Tavistock Square as well as another incident at King's Cross.

A Scotland Yard spokeswoman said the reports of explosions in Edgware Road, King's Cross, Liverpool Street, Russell Square, Aldgate East and Moorgate were all at underground stations. She said that so far, there was only one confirmed explosion on a bus. Paul Tripea, owner of the Russell Square Cafe, said people had rushed inside following an explosion. "One of the security guards from a nearby hotel rushed in and said he saw the bus explode around Tavistock Square," said Mr Tripea. "We have also heard that there is a suspect package in Russell Square. Survivors Describe Tube Explosions

A witness told Sky News there was an explosion at the back of a Tube carriage and he had seen bodies.Other passengers on the Metropolitan Line explosion are reported to have attempted to smash the windows of their Tube carriages with umbrellas in an attempt to escape.Police are thought to have been sent into tunnels to evacuate people along the tracks. Bradley Anderson told Sky News that he was involved in the Edgware Road incident on a Circle line train. He said: "We just left Paddington station. About 15 seconds later there was some kind of explosion and we collided with another train. "We were heading into the station when there was some kind of explosion or something.

"Everything went black and we collided into some kind of oncoming train. "There was debris all over the trains. They evacuated us." Clare Benson, 33, a city banker from Kensington, was on a tube at Edware Road when she heard a massive explosion in the tunnel behind her. It was about 8.40am. "I was in the last carriage at the back of the train nearest the tunnel when I heard a huge bang - you could feel it. "The lights went off for a couple of minutes and people were scared and wondering what to do. "The drivers got out and were looking into the tunnel, then they announced that we should evacuate. "My ears are still ringing and I was shaking." One witess told Sky there was an explosion at the back of a tube carriage.

"There was a big hole in the carriage. There were people lying everywhere covered in blood," he said. "People were screaming. We could not get out. "The explosion was at the back of the carriage." He said people managed to walk through the carriages to get out. He said there was "bodies lying everywhere". I live in outta London so this is a really scary time for London and the country as a whole.

I will keep this updated as the day progress's.

and not like this

An explosion has "ripped a bus apart" just minutes after a number of blasts on London's Underground.Scotland Yard has confirmed there has been an explosion on a bus in Tavistock Place. Union sources claim there have been reports of blasts on three different buses.

Witness Belinda Seabrook said she saw an explosion rip though a bus as it approached Russell Square.

"I was on the bus in front and heard an incredible bang. I turned round and half the double decker bus was in the air," she said.

Another witness, Angie, told Sky news: "There were a whole lot of people around the bus. Next thing I was on the floor and there were a lot of people on me.

"I thought I was going to be crushed. The bus was ripped out at the back. It must have been a bomb."

Scotland Yard could not confirm reports of an explosion on a bus in Russell Square. A spokeswoman said police were at the scene and attempting to determine what had happened.

The entire Tube network has been shut down following the blasts at Aldgate, Edgware Road, King's Cross, Old Street and Russell Square.

It is understood several people have been wounded in the underground blasts, with one unconfirmed eyewitness telling Sky News he saw "bodies on the line".

British Transport Police confirmed there are "walking wounded" and said paramedics have responded to one report of a person classed as "life at risk".

"It's chaos, with people trying to work out what has happened," said a spokesman.

One witness said the packed underground train he was on was 200 metres from King's Cross when there was a huge flash.

The train stopped and people were using umberellas to smash windows of the trains. Passengers were led out of the train by underground staff.

He added people were milling around King's Cross covered in soot.

Clare Benson, 33, a city banker from Kensington, was on a tube at Edware Road where the second incident took place.

"I was in the last carriage at the back of the train nearest the tunnel when I heard a huge bang - you could feel it," she said.

"The lights went off for a couple of minutes and people were scared and wondering what to do.

"The drivers got out and were looking into the tunnel, then they announced that we should evacuate. My ears are still ringing and I was shaking."

Union sources said they had received reports of explosions on three buses in central London.

London Fire Brigade said it had been called to reports of "explosions" at a number of locations in central London, including Aldgate, Edgware Road and Tavistock Square as well as another incident at King's Cross.

A Scotland Yard spokeswoman said the reports of explosions in Edgware Road, King's Cross, Liverpool Street, Russell Square, Aldgate East and Moorgate were all at underground stations. She said that so far, there was only one confirmed explosion on a bus.

Paul Tripea, owner of the Russell Square Cafe, said people had rushed inside following an explosion.

"One of the security guards from a nearby hotel rushed in and said he saw the bus explode around Tavistock Square," said Mr Tripea.

"We have also heard that there is a suspect package in Russell Square.

Survivors Describe Tube Explosions

A witness told Sky News there was an explosion at the back of a Tube carriage and he had seen bodies.Other passengers on the Metropolitan Line explosion are reported to have attempted to smash the windows of their Tube carriages with umbrellas in an attempt to escape.Police are thought to have been sent into tunnels to evacuate people along the tracks.

Bradley Anderson told Sky News that he was involved in the Edgware Road incident on a Circle line train.

He said: "We just left Paddington station. About 15 seconds later there was some kind of explosion and we collided with another train.

"We were heading into the station when there was some kind of explosion or something.

"Everything went black and we collided into some kind of oncoming train.

"There was debris all over the trains. They evacuated us."

Clare Benson, 33, a city banker from Kensington, was on a tube at Edware Road when she heard a massive explosion in the tunnel behind her. It was about 8.40am.

"I was in the last carriage at the back of the train nearest the tunnel when I heard a huge bang - you could feel it.

"The lights went off for a couple of minutes and people were scared and wondering what to do.

"The drivers got out and were looking into the tunnel, then they announced that we should evacuate.

"My ears are still ringing and I was shaking."

One witess told Sky there was an explosion at the back of a tube carriage.

"There was a big hole in the carriage. There were people lying everywhere covered in blood," he said.

"People were screaming. We could not get out.

"The explosion was at the back of the carriage."

He said people managed to walk through the carriages to get out.

He said there was "bodies lying everywhere".

I live in outta London so this is a really scary time for London and the country as a whole. I will keep this updated as the day progress's.
    When i wake up in the morning to do my daily wh0ring, the last thing im gonna do is read a topic where each and every sentence is it's own paragraph. So i didnt know there was a terrorist attack for another 4hrs+ after i woke up and turned on the tv.

That's why the other day i got on and talked to you on remora.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Zigma maybe you don't look at diff forms of writing but I do. There are casual writing (Like yours) and a form that a news paper or a live news report would use. I was throwing details out as they were coming to me, since it’s kind of hard to wrap up a "live feed" neatly into paragraph.

I thank you for coming to see me on Remora that day but I had a lot on my plate that day like friends of the family being at Euston Station when the whole place was covered in a thick layer of black soot & dust.
    I felt this should be added to the proper thread as well

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I cared about it a lot Luj. I assume one possible reason "99%" of members didn't care is because the majority are not from the UK and thus are not as affected by it. The only UK members I know of are you, Elcura, Lesliecheung, Raiko and myself.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by raginbull

I cared about it a lot Luj. I assume one possible reason "99%" of members didn't care is because the majority are not from the UK and thus are not as affected by it. The only UK members I know of are you, Elcura, Lesliecheung, Raiko and myself.
    Yeah, because people in the US have no idea what it's like the be the victim of a terrorist attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    Quote Originally Posted by raginbull

Yeah, because people in the US have no idea what it's like the be the victim of a terrorist attack.
    the whole thing is messed up, Sadler, this is shitty work by shitty people, yesterday in MN 3 different bomb sniffing dogs tagged an ATM and a Vending machine at the airport, they evacuated and brought in the bomb squad, reminds me of "Sum of All Fears" worrying about your life as you just go to your job, drop your kids off at day-care, and having to worry whether they're going to be blown up, its just so... you can't put words to it.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

2 days ago driving home from a movie I had to take a detour because someone had left a sealed cardboard box in the middle of the street near a school. They brought dogs and a bomb squad only to find out there was rocks in the box.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

...and to think when I was a kid that was considered a joke and a passer by would kick the box and cry in agony and everyone would have good laugh.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    ...and to think when I was a kid that was considered a joke and a passer by would kick the box and cry in agony and everyone would have good laugh.
    Man, glad we have tv now.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I hate TV. Nothing but advertisement.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Bah
    EDIT: Took picture down myself, My judgement on posting it was wrong, sorry. =)

Sea Torques
    BG Level

post that picture again and i will find where you live and poop that amount of shit all over your walls

I have been on ventrilo with my LS the past weeks, and they have seen my pics. I'm not a guy, I don't "pick up" boys. What happened with Quicklet has long been in the past. What Setsuko brought up, even she herself forgot about me. She even invited me to a PT and we were chatting pretty normally.
    If she wants to use me as the reason her bf broke/was going to break up with her it's ok. At least it'll help her feel better. You see, If I had had a thing with Makojin(who at least towards me was a nice person) I would have come running to the thread where I was flamed and what not. And said a million things or whatever. I didn't. Firstly, because there's no point to something already even said by Mako himself. Hell, I even told him to just be happy with her. If anything was beginning to happen, it didn't and I'm glad it didn't. Because if I had really stolen Setsuko's bf, then I would feel very bad about it. I would have laughed or flamed her on her /goodbye thread. I didn't. I haven't disrespected anyone in this board. About the attacks in London. I am very sorry for that, and I understand it caused you pain, as any other human being would have felt if they were living in the same country. If they bombed Mexico, I would be pissed at that too. I hadn't created my account yet when you posted that. So I didn't reply to it, but I did keep myself informed. So I do care for it. I read this week they are british nationality but pakistani(sp?) origin? I never flame anyone, or post things to hurt others. If you want to flame me, or argue me, send me a PM. I will see it. If Setsuko has problems with me, she can get on FF and we can talk about it. So please respect me.
    If this is who I think it is, I can 100% garantee it's not a guy.

In fact i got too many hints to not know what I'm talking about.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Octavious, you're fucking oblivious. Keep your stupidity in check. Fucking cracker.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

lol.... Nirokun is gonna kill me but..... he almost had me stunned when I heard his voice.... First thing that came to my head was oooO(5'2 Blonde) and then I saw on TS2 who the fuck was talking and went quiet for the next 12 hours.

Vent a pictures dont mean shit tbh lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast