+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Polly Shore FUCKING SUCKS

Akiro

Bio-dome ...

Quote Originally Posted by Pauly_Shore
    Honestly, what the hell did you expect by posting here? Remind me what this forum is for.

General Discussion
    Anyone and everyone is welcome to post anything and everything not related to FFXI here.

Idiot.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Dawnbringer

This account was either created by a troll or somebody at a marketing agency. Don't pay any attention and he'll stop posting.

Assuming it's the latter, he doesn't need to make you care about the show,he just needs to make you aware of the show. I think I'll make a point of not watching. If it's the former... well, who cares anyway.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by rahskala
    This account was either created by a troll or somebody at a marketing agency. Don't pay any attention and he'll stop posting.

Assuming it's the latter, he doesn't need to make you care about the show,he just needs to make you aware of the show. I think I'll make a point of not watching. If it's the former... well, who cares anyway.
    I have a feeling it is a marketing agency. What troll would bother with the images unless he/she was getting paid? And getting people to be aware of the show doesn't help if the awareness is "Pauly Shore is in a new reality show? I better burn my TV so I don't accidentally watch that filth."

And we all know that I haven't properly invaded a thread without...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...sunglasses.jpg

Because some people have eyes such as myself, and I like mine >.>

General Discussion
    Anyone and everyone is welcome to post anything and everything not related to FFXI here.

Idiot.
    And you, mr. Idiot, gotta know that this forum is for a gamer community, and we'd rather wait & camp that NM pop rather than watch a tv show with second-hand actors.
    Hell, even if i'm not, i bought a PSP for offtimes, you won't see me buying a TV, i got parents to go to if i really want to watch the 6' news.

Note: Sorry all for motivating him to post more, I just find it funny.

you won't see me buying a TV, i got parents to go to if i really want to watch the 6' news.

Just because you live on welfare and not high class like Mr.Pauly Shore.[/quote]

I think we just uncovered Pauly Shores' stalker

Akiro

Shore makes movies from no name Directors, i have only seen 1 movie that he was in and it was shit, i would of rather used it to start a fire to keep my house warm if i would actually allow such crap into my house.

k, you got 500 posts.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

kuai has the best avatar/sig combo on these forums

who the fuck is pauly shore?

you won't see me buying a TV, i got parents to go to if i really want to watch the 6' news.

Just because you live on welfare and not high class like Mr.Pauly Shore.
    [/quote]

LOL, learn to use forums properly before you start doing the e-thug.
    And welfare? rofl, if I was on wellfare, i wouldn't have a computer (and much less internet), nor a PSP like i mentionned but you failed to quote also. (On purpose just so your post could make sense)

And the reason I don't have a TV is because those shows you try to advertise are so fuckin predictable, where's the entertainment there.

And you haven't answered my question. What the hell did you expect?

k, you got 500 posts.
    Lol, he has 500 posts so he gets the right to bash the guy your advertising?
    Ondori, gimmy +1000 posts plz.

k stfu, your vagina is two weeks old and smells like raw tuna.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

k stfu, your vagina is two weeks old and smells like raw tuna.
    I honestly hope you get in a car crash in real life and then the paramedics laugh at your paralayzed body and pee on your face.

This thread is strange... that is all.

Over 3,000,000 viewers watched "Minding the Store." PWNED

Yet, I still haven't heard anything about it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast