Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BC99 Wyrm     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

BC99 Wyrm

Anyone have strategies on this? Ive scoured the net and cant find shit? Dont know what jobs to bring, strategy etc. Tank it fafnir style? HP? 2 hr etc...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i doubt you'll find any strats here, considering how most NA HNM shells are stingy about revealing any strat.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

1 solo wyrm on my blm by using hacks and teleporting around

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coffee Time
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

My LS has done a couple of runs of this guy. Unfourtunately, because of my play schedule, I always miss out on the fun. They did whipe the first try, but every other try after that was a success. I think they fried Faf style, but had to change due to the way this Wyrm moves around. While I would give you some hints if I knew them, I suggest you go in and see what its all about for yourself. Part of the fun for us was going in there and seeing what kind of fight it would be, and then having to adjust our game-play based off of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco
    i doubt you'll find any strats here, considering how most NA HNM shells are stingy about revealing any strat.
    You could provide them with your "strategy" on claiming Mysticmaker Profblix when you're on the opposite side of the area (according to others) Klod

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco
    You could provide them with your "strategy" on claiming Mysticmaker Profblix when you're on the opposite side of the area (according to others) Klod
    You really gotta take BGs nuts out your mouth

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

nvm he deleted his post

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Meh, I deleted it cause I didn't really care, but you snipered it.

Original post was:

Wasn't it you that ported from behind us and into the water at LoO to try and claim placeholder Raiko?

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

You missed what i actually done, i was messing around with a flee tool, if i tried to pull i would've, but it's ok, i wouldn't expect much more from someone who made a site for an LS to join

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

And I wouldn't expect an intelligent response from someone who wiped badly to LoO after claiming. 8)

editedlolz

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

With me and a blm, i forgot my sword ; ;

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectEnding
    Vecan is that his FastFingers isn't up to par with the current line of turbo controllers.
    Teefa : I wonder if nenetan gave him that bot
    Teefa : mt

(after being outclaimed on every pull to the point where you left)

He only won claim because of Osenbeichan who was using a target LoO onry tool, who incidently was AFK at the time which contributed greatly to their full wipe.

editedlolz

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I say we just stop jacking this guys thread, seein as a lot of people in Vecans LS said he sucks, it's just a bit of general knowledge on remora

editedlolz

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Raiko
    I say we just stop jacking this guys thread, seein as a lot of people in Vecans LS said he sucks, it's just a bit of general knowledge on remora
    Was that supposed to be an attempt to divert attention away from the fact you're on the same level as Mifaco? Oh noes I was burned by Ruined Remoran Reputations Anonymous (featuring Motokochan and Raiko) saying that people think I suck. "a lot of people"... you're reaching far and wide with that one considering you're not in the linkshell, and the majority of the shell wants nothing to do with you.

editedlolz

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Hey now, stop that you might hurt someones feelings, and a few people in your LS already told me you xifu and vixie all use a bot lol

:edit:
    btw i don't even know mifaco, i'm just sayin when those were posted on this site, you're saying me and him were the only person to try it? no, oh wait your LS pulls with them