Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

NA's OWN King Arthro on Ramuh

I would like to applaud this wonderful week that NA's have OWNED King Arthro. 4 nights in a row a NA LS named "Goodfriends" on Ramuh has decimated the fastest JP claim bots on the server. Even though I think GF LS are bastards they are the only NA's to ever beat these JP claim bots. JP's have owned King Arthro for 2 years, when the JP's go to camp you might as well just leave. No NA ever wins a claim against them, but for four days now the NA's have owned every claim they want. I will also add that normally the JP's never speak in /say or send /tell but they are very upset. They are using /say, they are using emotes, and even threating GM calls over them losing pull. All I have to say is GF LS are bastards, but screw it, the reign of JP's owning every pull is finally over. Also GF LS this last week has pulled 2 mobs and given them to other NA LS's. So its not just GF owning every HNM like the JP's did. They do give the claim to other NA's for free ^^

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

King Artho is funny, solod it as pld/nin and drove NewCompany + Manause + NewGoodJob up the wall. It misses a pld in basic evasion gear as much as a ninja, and /nin enfeebles land on it.

May I ask this though. How exactly are they winning claim? There's only a few ways to win pull on King Artho since it's just a spam fest, and that's if it pops in an odd spot like over in a corner or they themselves are botting and you're complaining about jp monopolizing it when that's what NAs will, and are doing in this case, in a heartbeat.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

lol

Who cares, screw the JP's! Do you realize on Ramuh we have had to beg JP's and BUY rare/exc drops like abjurations and quest items. So if the JP's never get any claim ever again it will be just fine with me. Let them beg for a couple years to get a quest item or rare/exc piece of equipment. Adamantoise Eggs on Ramuh go for 5-7 million gil and a Behemoth Tongue purchase was refused for 8 million gil because it wasn't enough... Even though the JP LS had no use for the item!

Re: lol

Quote Originally Posted by realitycrash
    Who cares, screw the JP's! Do you realize on Ramuh we have had to beg JP's and BUY rare/exc drops like abjurations and quest items. So if the JP's never get any claim ever again it will be just fine with me. Let them beg for a couple years to get a quest item or rare/exc piece of equipment. Adamantoise Eggs on Ramuh go for 5-7 million gil and a Behemoth Tongue purchase was refused for 8 million gil because it wasn't enough... Even though the JP LS had no use for the item!
    Without them this game wouldn't exist.

editedlolz

Re: NA's OWN King Arthro on Ramuh

Quote Originally Posted by realitycrash
    I would like to applaud this wonderful week that NA's have OWNED King Arthro. 4 nights in a row a NA LS named "Goodfriends" on Ramuh has decimated the fastest JP claim bots on the server. Even though I think GF LS are bastards they are the only NA's to ever beat these JP claim bots. JP's have owned King Arthro for 2 years, when the JP's go to camp you might as well just leave. No NA ever wins a claim against them, but for four days now the NA's have owned every claim they want. I will also add that normally the JP's never speak in /say or send /tell but they are very upset. They are using /say, they are using emotes, and even threating GM calls over them losing pull. All I have to say is GF LS are bastards, but screw it, the reign of JP's owning every pull is finally over. Also GF LS this last week has pulled 2 mobs and given them to other NA LS's. So its not just GF owning every HNM like the JP's did. They do give the claim to other NA's for free ^^
    I find the bolded point funny.

to GM: "Damn NAs beat our illegal bot that teleports you around and vokes before it appears"

GM: "OK i'll ban them" they dont deserve to have good stuff"

Arthro ..........I hate you.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Good Deal ^^.

Eh, you may hate the NA LS that won the pull, atleast it was an NA LS that got it and personally I'm glad it pissed the JP's off. Shit that would have made my day if I was around. Same way that even though my LS may not win a pull agains FI, but if say another NA LS wins the pull, shit /cheer them on, show the botters that they can lick a manticores nutsack.

Re: NA's OWN King Arthro on Ramuh

editedlolz

Demosthenes11

hypocricy at its finest

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

lol

So you think the NA's should give the claims back to the JP's? Screw that go kiss some more JP ass, but it may be a waste of your time. If the JP's can't claim anything they can't give you anything.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

JP's give shit out ?!?!??!?!

oh fuck, time to get me a ridill and the rest of my hecatomb set.

Omg, this is so cool! NAs beating JP everywhere on KA!

I claimed King Arthro last night! And belt dropped!

Demosthenes11

If you are going to complain about botters and then turn around and aplaud botters, you are retarded. That is all I am saying.

Although there is only one JP HNMLS on Ramuh(that still need items) they do win every thing they camp except Asp. Then again they dont camp Faf/nid anymore and just about never claim Asp, So only thing they pull now is KB. Infact this JP HNMLS Reality is speaking of pulled KB last week and Invited the 2 other NA HNMLS to help fight and split the loot up even. I'm not sure why you find this so exciting Reality because on Ramuh this hasnt been a problem with "JP claiming everything" for over half a year now.

Demosthenes11

AlphaOmega did the same on Bismarck a few weeks ago.

It was my linkshell v. Bismarck, was kinda funny actually

Good Friends bots the shit out of every HNM they go to. Their LS leader was AFK while voking serket every 30 seconds until he died. I'd rather have the JP win the pulls than those dirty MPKinglow lives.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Laguna and LCN

I can only assume your from LCN. Lets talk about MPK'ing. You do it to any NA LS that pulls a king HNM, Aspid, Nidhogg, etc. So how about you go fuck yourselves or your daddies which ever tastes better to you

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by LAGUNA
    Good Friends bots the shit out of every HNM they go to. Their LS leader was AFK while voking serket every 30 seconds until he died. I'd rather have the JP win the pulls than those dirty MPKinglow lives.
    tell me, when did that happen? never? that's what i thought

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

LAGUNA
    That's my hometown