crazy light skillchain

So all that is without SA?

editedlolz

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sekkite
    So all that is without SA?
    No.

Damage -- I subbed THF to Dynamis to test out crit vs. non-crit. Average Sneak-Attacked WS did anywhere inbetween 700-1600, the latter end having double attack kick in. It does the same damage regardless of TP. Thus it's almost pointless to hold any TP over 100%. Un-sneaked, Metatron Torment did anywhere inbetween 400-900 damage. Again, since this was inside Dynamis, it was almost impossible for me to record whether or not berserk, warcry, brd songs etc were on at the times of WS.

Livejournal gives the info on it.

Damage -- I subbed THF to Dynamis to test out crit vs. non-crit. Average Sneak-Attacked WS did anywhere inbetween 700-1600, the latter end having double attack kick in. It does the same damage regardless of TP. Thus it's almost pointless to hold any TP over 100%. Un-sneaked, Metatron Torment did anywhere inbetween 400-900 damage. Again, since this was inside Dynamis, it was almost impossible for me to record whether or not berserk, warcry, brd songs etc were on at the times of WS.
    Edit: Blah, Quicklet beat me.

Anyone know what currency is needed for the final stage? I'm working on this one myself. I'm working on the third...got my attesation already. just need the fucking silverpieces.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Following the pattern, i'd say bynes.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas
    Anyone know what currency is needed for the final stage? I'm working on this one myself. I'm working on the third...got my attesation already. just need the fucking silverpieces.
    It's Byne Bills, he's in my LS

The WS is really cool and can do some nice damage. It ends light renkei for tons of damage too.