Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Shinsoku (sp) {can I add you to Friend list?}

Ok i hit 75 on SAM the other day, im next on the Osode list (this week) but the one thing i really want is that great katana. the ones on my server are selling for about 10million O.o. My LS is thinking of doing the bcnm99 runs but i cant seem to find the info on it aobut set ups, strategy, etc... I noticed you guys got one the other day and would be very greatful for any advice or tips on this one. {please} {help me out!}
    Thanks ahead of time^^
    -Dodger

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Its the same thing as King Behemtoh fight except in a smaller area(sort of, just skinnier) Just marathon Chevniok up and down the BC arena with NINs or whatever. Elemental Seal Gravity helps a lot. He does all normal Behemoth TP moves and uses Meteor. When he dies he uses a very strong Meteor that will kill most in range.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

For Chlevnik(KB), Gravity only works for so long, so its best to kill him ASAP. Also, make sure that after anyone does a big damage move, to start running away immediately. The hardest part of the BC is when people don't run away, and everyone gets blasted by Meteor. Reraise hairpin/gorget recommended. Sometimes he'll spam Thunderbolt -> Meteor, and that's when the reraise comes in extra handy.

Oh, and the final shot IS a bitch.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...inalmeteor.jpg

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Don't even need tanks.... Well you didn't before. We'll see after this patch. We used 6 rng 4blm then misc mage jobs and just shoot and ran. Crimson legs own ;3

Demosthenes11

lol, watch some ranged attacks do 10 damage now.
    Or hell, even a Slug shot for 200

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Ergh. Fun fight. Here's a little tip to melee or Rangers, even mages; whoever can't get out of range of Meteor in time. It sounds weird but trust me on this one, it's how I survive the fight most of the time.

Hide directly behind Chlevnik, like right on top of him. For some reason there's a little safe zone where Meteor doesn't hit. Just do not turn him at any time during the cast of Meteor. >_> Otherwise that space is ruined and everybody dies. It's really embarassing when that happens while attempting to prove this to your linkshell. >_> It may take some time to get this down.

Just don't try to hide behind him if you're the one that caused Meteor. -_-