Thread: Ru Avitau     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by mdn
    rumor

i just checked

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

aura statues are pretty good. .. . i get chain 7-12 @ celestial nexus. . 7-10k an hr.

I like Aura statues. They don't have the sadistic AI to consistently stun me mid SC.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

All the fountain camps are still weapons. I just did recon there in all 4 rooms and all were weapons and all were still VT.

I did not go to the Ullikummi Camp, but everything remains the same except for the Celestial Nexus. Statues at the nexus are now the same levels as the ones at the Ullikummi Camp which will be nice. I ran around the circle and found 1/2-2/3rds now being IT. If I remember right, none were IT before the patch.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Yea Ryany, you're correct. I remember doing ZM16 and passing all the Aura Statues there and thought to myself 'heeey this looks like a good exp spot if done right'. Then when it came time to exp/merit exp was usually below 100-150 every time. It was just sad to get marginal exp for all that effort. Some Toughs, if I recall! If it does change, at least it gives the people who want to camp for sky NMs a chance to camp sky NMs and people who want to level up a chance to level up.