Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Anyone find out how to get the beastmen mask?

We're trying to get the one in monastic but have no idea how to get the hide.

Probably a drop.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Well, we hear that orcish hide drops from Orcish grunt, but which one? And we've killed a lot of different ones with no drop.

from what i heard you zone into monastic cavern at the magicite entrance, and get a cutscene that tells you what you need for the orc hat. you need buffalo leather and some other stuff. for goblin hat you zone into oldton movapolos at the entrance in north gustaberg where the ENM npc is. the cutscene says you need the hat or you will be cut up by the beastmen inside.....so possibly the hat gives you no aggro from that type of beastmen while wearing it....

I dunno, still downloading the update.

Demosthenes11

My friend and I were killing in the room with Overlord...I guess that's not the right tier? XD

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

It would be nice if the yagudo gave me a fucking clue.

"go skin the grunts for their leather". Ya, grunt is a common term, and I was unable to go start any of the other 3 to get some other kinda clues.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaoshen
    from what i heard you zone into monastic cavern at the magicite entrance, and get a cutscene that tells you what you need for the orc hat. you need buffalo leather and some other stuff. for goblin hat you zone into oldton movapolos at the entrance in north gustaberg where the ENM npc is. the cutscene says you need the hat or you will be cut up by the beastmen inside.....so possibly the hat gives you no aggro from that type of beastmen while wearing it....
    What I'm told is hats only give you +10 of elements and -50 of an element. Nothing about aggro.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

only can accept 1 of them at a time it appears :l

stuck getting buffalo hide now

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I got the goblin hat, definitely doesn't give you non-aggro status.
    Worst part is, the second part of the quest RAPED me twice over.
    I'm guessing a PT of 75 to clear it. 4 bug bears, 2 NMs and the main gobbie thing.

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coffee Time
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Yes, I chose the fakin Goblin helm, and Buffalo hides are a pain in the ass to get. But yes, you have to get 2 items (1 usually being a pain in the ass to get) +20k to have the respective NPC start to craft your mask. After 1 game day, the NPC will say its almost complete, but you need to get more ingredients and you need someone else to complete the synth. The NPC gives you what they crafted, and tells you whatever else you need in order to craft the Lv61 mask. I don't know about every synth, but for some reason, maybe a couple of the synths may be bugged. One of the recipies calls for 9 items, but you can only trade 8 at a time. I guess someone found the 'correct' item and used that instead. All of the Lv61 mask synths require a 90+ main, a 60+ sub 1, and a 30+ sub 2. After that, I am somewhat lost as to how we obtain the Lv75 masks. I think you might have to revisit the area where you initially got the quest, but I have no clue. If anyone has any info on the Lv75 versions, by all means share.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

I think sub 2 is 40+ minimum.

I tried making the quadav one for someone I have cloth 22 and its one of the pre-req's, but I was not allowed to attempt it because its too high for my lvl, meaning its atleast a 39.

We're up to the 7 NM part right now. Shouldn't be hard with a balanced 6 man PT. We almost won with 4 and no refresh, so... yeah. Basically don't bother with the red one for a while until you can clear out the other 6 mobs.

Clothcraft one is at least 49 bonecraft, unable to try at 30+3. Leveling bonecraft now....

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

RE

A friend of mine was unable to synth Yagudo Helm with 85+2 CC, 60 LC and 48 BC. I assume BC was too low at 48.

Also...I've heard a few different recipes for the Yagudo one. Correct one is Yagudo Cutting, Wool Thread, Bugard Tusk, Black Pearl x2, Yagudo Feather x2, Cockatrice Skin and Earth crystal.

Ok so i got my mask then i went to go find the place, but was poking around but then stubbled accross this while looking for POS for the gobbie helm quest for the suggestion box.

My friend and i Really want to finish this quest, so if you could give us more information i would so greatly appreciate it.

Like where is POS and zone for the suggestion box?

Does the 3bugbears 2nm 1main gobbie all pop from examining the box?

Are they sleepable?

Anything that might help please, i've spend 9 hours on this today farming materials, and really want to complete this quest before i turn in for the day.

Anyone that can help please do.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It's kind of directly east of the entrance, coming from Gusgen Mines. You have to go south and around to get it though. It's an iron box. Everything pops at once. One of the NMs seemed unsleepable, the main gobbie Proceceratonor was also. They hit kinda hard. reminded me of pachmac collar NM with more mobs. I'm gonna try tomorrow or something, need like 6 people at least.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Is there a step by step for this some where ?_? got some cutscene in moval figured I'd do it.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

You dont have to fight all the mobs, what we did for quadav/orc/yag is pop them > sleepga > tag boss > zone, enter again & fight boss.