New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Coffee Time
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

Comes from the new Beastman mask quest. This particular one requires you to zone into Oldton from N. Gusta (the zone closest to Twinkbrinx sp?). pon entering, you get a CS when some quads tells you a story. He basically says, talk to someone that can craft a mask made of leather. Off to the Taner's Guild in S. Sandy. Talk to an NPCin the lower Lv area, and she will tell you she needs a Buffalo Hide, a suqare of sheepskin, and 20k. Buffalo hides are a pain in the ass to get a hold of. Once you have both items, trade them to her + 20k, and she will give you that item. Then, trade all those items to someone to craft the goblin coif.

The 2nd part of the quest continues where you put the corresponding beastmen mask on, and zone back in where you initially recieved the quest. From the, the NPC will give you a key item and tell you to examine some 'box'. Upon examining said box, multiple NMs pop and attack you. Some have seen 6, others have seen 7. However many there actualy are, once all are defeated, you either examine the box again to get a key item, or the required item the NPC asks for is dropped. From here, I assume you need to zone back out to the originating CS point to recieve your Lv75 counterpart. A lot of work for a Lv75 mask that looks cool, but it is a little change of pace in the game.

editedlolz

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectEnding
    Got the Goblin Coif, but this NM fight is really hard, lost twice with alliance of 12, DRK BLM and RDM Goblins that all use 2hr simultaneously, and 4 Bugbears.
    12 x 75?

editedlolz

editedlolz

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectEnding
    Got it, summons a Goblin that rolls a dice like in the 60 cap ENM, kinda gay, but it could save you by doing Benediction, or give the mob your fighting full HP :[
    Sweet! Thanks for the info :D

OMFG A CHALLENGE OMG OMG

at least it's a challenge we can win, as opposed to, you know, destroying SE

Is that really needed on these forums? I mean, Iv never flamed you or the fucking lunerdians no matter how many posts i see of theirs.

If anyone is the child here, its you lui.

Demosthenes11

Rusty, your characters are banned, your site is banned, you have nothing.

But please, keep crying

I still have access to 3 75 characters, i play 1 regularly, and check my site dumbass

Demosthenes11

awwww, the winey emo site is back up

lol he cant check it, I banned his fat ass

It seems like depressed Lui teamed up with SirRobin to come to these forums and flame every topic we post in.

Great job guys, way to spend you day! LOL Following Rusty and I around forums posting after us in every topic. These fat sloppy fucks need to get banned from these forums...

Demosthenes11

I can't check it? That's odd...maybe you don't know as much about computers as you thought. And no, I am not using a different comp.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25...enes11/BBL.jpg

lolzorz

editedlolz

I only banned your name so you cant spam my forums, but I guess Ill IP ban you.

EDIT: Nvm, Ill let you view it so you can see how many people dislike you, good day.

Demosthenes11

lmao, IP ban me, if you know how

editedlolz