Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The Glorious Adventures of Ashenwarrior -_-

After I finished the update (omfg...) I decided to log on and try Genkai3 since i was @1 to 61. But, of course, I failed. So I'm sharing with you my rant afterwards, just to display my hatred toward SE.

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/3852/log15da.th.png
    http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/7614/log21vu.th.png
    http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/4526/log35ln.th.png

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

/comfort

Demosthenes11

lol, do you beat people when you trip and fall?
    Temper temper...

Funny you say that Demos, a part of the log that I didn't capture was when I was right about to log.
    I told my LS I was about to go outside and beat the first person I saw head in with my skateboard, then proceed to eat a slice of cake and play some Tribes 2...

Demosthenes11

funny how i had no problem doing this solo as a 56 WHM.

gawd that takes me back

i remember when I did it...

I had no idea they were even NMs. they just happen to be on the other side of the room and I walked through without thought about it

Sea Torques
    BG Level

werked

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

I remember when I did it before it was made into some pussy two hour teleport fest.

- Monastic's ??? right on the little hill where Overlord Bagodak was standing, no one wanted to kill him at that level.
    - Oztroja's ??? at the highest point right next to Tzee Xicu because no one wanted to kill him at that level.
    - Beadeaux's ??? right smack in the far wall of the floor where Adamantking was standing because no one wanted to kill him at that level.

Pretty much the only way to do Oz and Bedo was to take a Paladin or Thief for their two hour and pray. So to summerize;

Quote Originally Posted by tiberion02
    lol....

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    I remember when I did it before it was made into some pussy two hour teleport fest.

- Monastic's ??? right on the little hill where Overlord Bagodak was standing, no one wanted to kill him at that level.
    - Oztroja's ??? at the highest point right next to Tzee Xicu because no one wanted to kill him at that level.
    - Beadeaux's ??? right smack in the far wall of the floor where Adamantking was standing because no one wanted to kill him at that level.

Pretty much the only way to do Oz and Bedo was to take a Paladin or Thief for their two hour and pray. So to summerize;

Quote Originally Posted by tiberion02
    lol....
    Oztroja can be a pain, but if you are patient you can make it through Beadeaux with no problems. Wait for the Ruby Quadov to go far from the one-way door, run through it and stick to that south wall (don't drop down though) until you get to west wall then run up to grab the ??? and run south to leave that area. Normally the Quadovs stay far away from the south wall, so it is pretty safe, just remember that Ruby, Diamond, Adaman are all true sound and can hear through sneak. (Of course Za'Dha Adamantking is as well, but chances are you will never see him.)

As for Castle Oztroja, try to persuade a higher level RDM/BLM or BLM to go with you. He/she buffs up, runs up to the ??? spot and sleepgas everything there, you run get the crest, and get an escape to freedom.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

chill out, go take a nap

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

So, it's SEs fault that you couldn't avoid agro from a truesight mob?

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Totien
    So, it's SEs fault that you couldn't avoid agro from a truesight mob?
    omgz liek, they musta haxed!

Nidenel

HAHAHAHA god i hated G3 serves you right for all your complianing. But seriuously g3 really does suck.

cool to see a post from some one i know, as compared to all the ppl i see on allakhazam that i dont know.

Those mobs have always been there.

A word of advice, if you don't like Truesight mobs: 1) Never proceed in CoP past the initial cutscenes, Promyvion is all Truesight. 2) Don't ever exp in Uleguerande Range, you have to go through a lot of truesight mobs to get to a camp, where, you will fight truesight mobs >.> 3) If Beadeaux is constantly a problem, try to find a RDM who needs a testimony and have him whack down Ruby Quadav for you >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil

A word of advice, if you don't like Truesight mobs: 1) Never proceed in CoP past the initial cutscenes, Promyvion is all Truesight.
    Im on chapter 5... PT went to promyvion vhazl without me so I'm stuck there =/

Quote Originally Posted by Nidenel
    HAHAHAHA god i hated G3 serves you right for all your complianing. But seriuously g3 really does suck.

cool to see a post from some one i know, as compared to all the ppl i see on allakhazam that i dont know.
    lol where have you been nid? i havent seen you or reep on the LS in so long. i heard you were on vacation, when you coming back bro ><

Bleh, I'm on the Ouryu BCNM but unfortunately my CoP Static disbanded awhile ago.

1 member left to join an HNM shell (that has one of the worst reputations on Fairy) but they're a one-pearl LS, which still isn't an excuse to leave us in the dust when we helped him through Phomiuna, Riverne A01, and Pso'Xja. So, after that people got discouraged and just left over time, only the PLD and I keep in close contact

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    Bleh, I'm on the Ouryu BCNM but unfortunately my CoP Static disbanded awhile ago.

1 member left to join an HNM shell (that has one of the worst reputations on Fairy) but they're a one-pearl LS, which still isn't an excuse to leave us in the dust when we helped him through Phomiuna, Riverne A01, and Pso'Xja. So, after that people got discouraged and just left over time, only the PLD and I keep in close contact
    yeah, my party didn't really leave me, i sort of left them, but that was because i was only around 50 at the time and the next big fight was Tenzen and they wouldn't have wanted me leeching anyways. Plus, at 50, i didn't see any point in continuing CoP because the later BCs are uncapped and i would of course just be leeching and taking up a party slot =/

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast