Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Excalibur + KotR Video     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Excalibur + KotR Video

I posted this on KillingIfrit and figured I might as well post it here =p I'll just quote my other post.

Ok, here is my first attempt at compressing my video of Elweed using KotR. He is the first person with Excalibur, and they gave me some info on it. After using KotR, the player receives Regen of 10 HP / 3 sec. The overall weapon skill is shit as they told me, but the actual sword is incredibly strong. It has the ability to do 3x damage on any hit (about a 10% chance) on any mob. And also on some hits you will see the "Additional Effect: ??? Damage". This is calculated as 25% of the Paladins HP. Truly insane sword.

Hope this link works, if not, I will post it elsewhere or someone else can upload it:

http://home.comcast.net/~homeskillet21/Excalibur.avi

Edit: You do need Divx Codec for this btw
    Hope this works, enjoy. ~ Zealot

Edit: It may not work for some, I'm in the process of trying to convert it into mpeg

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Holy moly the additional effect comes out like the holy bolt additional effect. Sweet! :D

The damage is pretty up there. I'm very impressed. Im curious to know what kinda damage it can do at 300% TP though.

EDIT: Also I just noticed that he criticalled once for 162, then another for 456. How did that happen???

The first critical was a normal critical hit. The second was when the 3x damage kicked in and it stacked with a critical. Pretty nice

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Probably like dual wield or the Warrior double attack trait, but I'm assuming that 3x damage can kick in on any weapon skill, including Knights of Round, in addition to a normal hit on a target.

Tell him I said congrats. Only two more relics to work on - Ragnorok and Aegis! :D

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Z O M G... it applies here as much as anywhere else. That's just sick!

Weapon skill damage I've heard is dependant on how much damage the wielder of the weapon has taken.

They did not tell me anything about this. I asked for all the information they know about it and they showed me its power. So whether or not damage has anything to do with damage taken, I don't know even though it is rumored everywhere.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

if knights of round works like spirits, then 100%ish ws would do about 500-600 with the amount of hp he probably has in that picture. im pretty sure 300% knights of round does dmg = to your hp.

Actually the weaponskill description says it does more damage when your HP is lower. Something like (Max HP - Current HP) * TP Multiplier.

So if you have max HP of 2000, and you are in Red HP (lets say 400 HP), and do the WS, you do 1600 damage.

I have no idea what the formula is, but I'm pretty sure the WS does crap damage at full HP, and high damage at low HP. Kind of the opposite of Spirits.

Home grown Phoenix boys, represent!

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

How would that dmg stuff do for rdm... convert- KoR-Pwned!

I'm still waiting for the relic GS Ragnorok

Ragnarock and Bravura are both on Gilgamesh server. 2 war's in the same dynamis LS, one with gaxe, other with gsword. I think they are brothers irl

Negrodamus

Quote Originally Posted by Kroeger
    Ragnarock and Bravura are both on Gilgamesh server. 2 war's in the same dynamis LS, one with gaxe, other with gsword. I think they are brothers irl
    That would be Ostrea and Ryohousen. Ostrea has both the Ragnarok and Gjallarhorn (Wind Instrument). Ryohousen has the Bravura and of what he has last told me he is on the third upgrade of the Aegis shield.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Squallblade
    Home grown Phoenix boys, represent!
    yee

btw the ws is shit, its the normal hits that do insane damage, even like 1dmg+350 to the 3 wyrms

the best part of the video is hachisan commanding elweed by pointing at orc beastrider lol

Hachisan points at Zealot^^