+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: About Spoilers.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Xavier

About Spoilers.

Stop. You aren't funny. You aren't clever. Brightening up your own lives by making fun of other peoples sources of entertainment doesn't make you cool. If you feel urged to needlessly post spoilers on the forums, do so with a warning in the threads topic, so those who care can avoid them. Simply insulting things/ruining them becaues you don't like the source isn't justification for your actions, and will result in being banned.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38...no/bgwants.jpg

First and last warnings.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

i really want to strangle the dude who spoiled the new harry potter for me...

Thank you Xavier *mutters about spoilers being posted in topic names*

Make an official spoilers thread and sticky it. That way you won't get spammed with threads of single spoilers, at least they can be converged into one conglomeration <.<

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Make an official spoilers thread and sticky it. That way you won't get spammed with threads of single spoilers, at least they can be converged into one conglomeration <.<
    Good Idea. Still people just need to have a little courtesy towards one another, but we all know that is not going to happen.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

Poo.

A sticky for a spoiler thread is probably the worst idea ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Almaa
    A sticky for a spoiler thread is probably the worst idea ever.
    And you have a better idea? Let's share.

stickies are for important threads, not retards who spoil shit for others, follow the rules xav has set and there's no need for a worthless sticky

Quote Originally Posted by Almaa
    stickies are for important threads, not retards who spoil shit for others, follow the rules xav has set and there's no need for a worthless sticky
    Oh I agree the thread idea isn't steller even though I suggested it, but you're not going to get every person here to abide by such a rule. Most people are stupid, fortunately BG Forums aren't like KI so it might not be a terrible problem, however, it's going to happen regardless; basically expected @.@

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    but you're not going to get every person here to abide by such a rule.
    Watch me.

O.o did I miss something in the 100 posts made daily here? I thought I read them all is there one I missed that caused this?

Black Belt
    BG Level

someone posted a spoiler for the latest Harry Potter book in the topic title (my guess, was deleted before i saw it).

i'm illiterate so it doesn't matter to me.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Anakin is DARTH VADER

I fell victim to the harry potter spoiler on another forum, but, I would have seen it coming anyway. Honestly, people who are dumb enough to not be able to see things like that coming from far away deserve to have it spoiled for them

(j/k, i hate spoilers, i've already tracked down 3 or 4 of the people responsible and killed them by bleeding them to death by castration)

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    but you're not going to get every person here to abide by such a rule.
    Watch me.
    Careful, at your current rate I'm not sure they make doorways that large enough for one's head to fit through

/spoilsfairydrama

Xavier

Careful, at your current rate I'm not sure they make doorways that large enough for one's head to fit through

/spoilsfairydrama
    No reason to insinuate I have an ego. Don't spoil movies/books without a warning, and theres no problem. This wasn't even directed at you. Its really simple. The rules are set by the people in charge, peace.

Oh I understand, but from past experience I've known too many level-headed people (from first-sight) turn out to be assholes after a big ego got the grips of them.

Fairy Drama is like a never-ending movie, if I talk about that is that considered spoiling? (Actually we've been low on it lately, save the last incident I just heard about it, relay is a bitch >.>, nor do I intend to spam other forums with the senselessness, Aers and/or Chilicheese can do it LOL)

Xavier, egomaniac? NO!

By the way, anyone who's read the Harry Potter book could you PM me the spoiler? I don't plan on reading anymore after the Goblet of Fire...

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Someone spoiled the end of CoP for me but im saving revenge for later...

Sea Torques
    BG Level