+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

He asked to join Fantajii the other day.

edited so he doesn't read my post and get any ideas, I pmed it instead

I miss your avatar Setsuko

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Hope you enjoy the 1200$ or whatever the going rate is for a level 75 character

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

For selling your account in the first place, you're a retard. Thank you for gracing Bahamut with yet another level 75 scamming asshole.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

I would have to agree with Totien.

P.S. Makojin is still a shitbag. CHRAM CHRAM CHRAM

Whatever happens, just drop that subject until Setsuko decides to bring it up again.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Fuck you guys. It wasn't my decision to sell the fucking account. If you have anything to say to me or have a problem, msg me in game or PM me.

Otherwise, gtfo. Don't try to talk shit to me and call me a retard when this is something involving things in my rl that you know nothing about.

/hugs and kisses

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I haven't posted in your thread, what for almost a month now? I thought this was someone asking for help, than I read the topic's author and it all came together. Here goes...

Conceited... self centered... ambiguous... loser. BINGO!!

Misery loves company as they say, you and Mako found that in each other. In your own words... gtfo and take your drama elsewhere.

Cerberus
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    I haven't posted in your thread, what for almost a month now? I thought this was someone asking for help, than I read the topic's author and it all came together. Here goes...

Conceited... self centered... ambiguous... loser. BINGO!!

Misery loves company as they say, you and Mako found that in each other. In your own words... gtfo and take your drama elsewhere.
    That was pretty funny/owned 8)

8=====>

BG Level

Hirronimus, this was a thread about how to get my stolen account back and how this guy is a scammer. No where was it left open for dicks like you to give your opinion. How was this drama? This didn't turn into drama until Totien started making dumbass comments.

Conceited? Self-centered? How? Because I didn't know what I needed to do to get my account back? Because the guys on the phone at paypal weren't any help and I didn't know what else to do?

You're an asshole for feeling that you have the right to come into someone's thread and start calling them conceited, self-centered, and whatever else it is you say about me. You are the one who has no life b/c you get thrills by degrading someone who never even talks to you. I NEVER say anything to you, nor talk or mess with you in game or the forums. Why do you feel the needs to degrade me? Can you sleep better at night now knowing you made some comments towards someone who doesn't even bother you to make yourself seem cool?

I'm sure so many people are thinking to themselves, "Wow, Hirronimus is a cool guy. I wish I could be his friend."

If you wish to continue any of your drama, or anyone else, please, msg me in game. I'm online. Or hell, get in my ventrilo. Say it to my face. Don't be a fag and post stuff on forums just so you can make yourself seem like a bad-ass-e-thug to make your e-penis grow 5 inches.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

If you knew what friendship and loyalty is, you'd understand my "beef" with you. Sadly you don't.

You're right. I'm an asshole for voicing my opinion on public forums. I didn't know every thread you start reserves the right for you to decide who can post in it.

You're right, it does give me a thrill to degrade you, but I think Mako is doing a better job at it.

P.S. Who thinks I'm cool? C'mon, speak up. Honestly, I dun care who thinks I'm cool or an ass for posting here. Unlike you, I'm not doing it for popularity.

EDIT: Friendly reminder to those who've forgotten already; Mako and Gigo milked Uchino LS and than sold their accounts, now they've sold another 2 accounts they've "upgraded" thru means of another JP LS. In your own words... /gg

8=====>

BG Level

Wow, I can't believe how many times I have to say get your facts straight before you talk shit.

Wet didn't receive any items from Dhalmelsclub. In fact, the only time I ever logged on Wet was when I was EXPing BST. I took her to sky once to camp Ulli with the linkshell b/c we had a lack of WHMs. That's it. How was that character upgraded through my LS? Also, the only item Tengoku received through Dhalmelsclub was the abjuration for crimson hands.

I'm still in Dhalmelsclub. I attend almost every event that I'm able to, but miss some on occasion due to work or sleep. I don't see any problems with that.

I left Uchino over half a year ago. I like how you continue to bring up the past. I got a. abjuration legs from Uchino. Oh yeah, and a scorpion harness that Mako sold to someone. So? I was also going to rejoin Holy's LS after getting lv.75 but then I decided against it b/c I don't trust Pigoo as LS leader.

Why do you insist on trying to make out like I'm this totally horrible person? Why do you mention my real life? You don't know anything about it.

Mako and I have our problems, but we work through them however we can. That's none of your business.

Seriously, you don't know shit about me. Please leave me alone. I'm seriously getting pissed off at your attempts to talk trash when you don't even have your facts straight.

Edited, deleted rest of the post. I'm no longer wasting my time with you. Arguing with you goes no where. Have a nice life.

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

This is just going to turn into another 21 page thread isn't it?.....

wafflez

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    Otherwise, gtfo. Don't try to talk shit to me and call me a retard when this is something involving things in my rl that you know nothing about.
    Actually, I know the whole story. You posted it a couple weeks back on these same forums. I guess what I should have said was, "For allowing someone who would do such a thing as selling an account, you're a retard."

8=====>

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Totien
    Actually, I know the whole story. You posted it a couple weeks back on these same forums. I guess what I should have said was, "For allowing someone who would do such a thing as selling an account, you're a retard."
    Actually you don't. There are other factors as to why I stay where I am and don't go back to Alabama that I don't talk about the forums. You don't know the whole story.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

can't we all just get along?

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Um. We are human. So no