+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    Serious answers please. Don't be a smart ass. Especially if you're not even on fucking Bahamut.
    I was serious, and I dont think it matters what server your on or from, it doesnt take a genius to get an account back if you have the POL ID, reg codes, and a little CC info.

But anyways, goodluck with the account trading/selling to RTM groups. :wink:

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    Very good, but this thread needs to be kicked up a notch.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...DramaQueen.jpg

BAM!

(One of these days I need to fix the lines on the sides of those images.)

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Very good, but this thread needs to be kicked up a notch.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...DramaQueen.jpg

BAM!

(One of these days I need to fix the lines on the sides of those images.)
    Hahaha Sept, it was your drama image in the first place, check the URL, in anycase, new one is good too.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Hahaha Sept, it was your drama image in the first place, check the URL, in anycase, new one is good too.
    Why do you think I said that I needed to fix the lines on the sides of them?

I've been saving the newest one for just the right moment, this just felt right.

hey that isn't a bad idea to make a few quick bucks, sell ur account, call SE and recover it, sell it again to some other idiot, repeat till every possible buyer in the world knows ur a scammer!!!!

ok i didn't say that lol

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Sell, not sell, make up your mind o.o You let someone else control your life. I dont see why it matters, you said you were selling it last thread I read made by you. So why does it matter if you get/got it back. lol your a joke to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    Fuck you guys. It wasn't my decision to sell the fucking account. If you have anything to say to me or have a problem, msg me in game or PM me.

Otherwise, gtfo. Don't try to talk shit to me and call me a retard when this is something involving things in my rl that you know nothing about.

/hugs and kisses
    someone put a gun to your head and told you to sell your account?

now thats is FUCKED up.

The day I quit, just cancel ID, probably a little easier, or just quit paying for it.

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

Ominub or whatever did you read the post? The guy didn't pay me nor did he change my credit card info off the account. If you'd read it, you'd understand what the thread was about.

So defending myself when an ass like Hirronimus makes stupid comments towards me makes me a drama queen? I tried to reason with him and say I never bother him, so I dont understand why he has to talk shit to me. If that makes me a drama queen, ok. Thanks.

Demetrick, you're another person who doesn't know every detail of my life. MSG me in game if you have something to say please.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I like the parallels of this article...

"Multiplayer gaming pulls in revenues in the face of massive piracy."

Kinda hypocritical to the whole cure the addiction thing. lol

Did you see that part of their daily treatment is 30 volts of shock treatment

Black Belt
    BG Level

couldn't you have at least sold it to someone else instead of the same asshole who tried to rip you off?

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Endo
    Did you see that part of their daily treatment is 30 volts of shock treatment
    I like the part where they feed you a mysterious fluid introveinously. lol