Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

Mithra will love this one

http://killingifrit.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=65411&d=0

Isn't Destiny a GM? So possibly she gets new stuff before we do?

prolly had permission and on test server i think

Still wiping to Genbu Jersey?

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Drenden

All day.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

this is the clamming set

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

There is a picture of all of the races in the clamming outfits. Holy crap. I mean, damn. O_O

All of my mules will be wearing those.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

We clearly need more people finding out where to get these as they are by far the most important items introduced in the last patch.

agreed

Ranger
    9900klub

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

I concur as well!

Sonomaa, what was that site with all the DATs that people modified, like the armour in your sig, I know I saw it somewhere but I don't remember where.

Jul. 26, 2005 17:00 [PDT]

Azimuth Circle

Master, master!
    How are you holding up in this horrible heat?
    You've made the Sunbreeze Festival a smashing success, kupo!
    And now it's time for the main event--"Azimuth Circle"!

Azimuth Circle has rather complex rules, so I'll have to drill you beforehand, kupo.
    First off, the game can only be played in pairs--everyone must be in a party of two. So you must begin by searching for a partner.
    Coupling with a good friend would be ideal, of course. But even if you aren't exactly the most popular master...no problem! Just ask around, kupo!

And then, um, ummm...oh yeah! After that, just talk to a moogle with your partner and say you want to start the game, kupo!
    Then the moogle will tell you where your partner should go. It will also tell your partner where you should go! So you and your partner have to relay information between each other to figure out where to head next, kupo. Each of you should reach your checkpoint with good teamwork!
    Examine your checkpoint to find a hidden compass. The compass will point in the direction that your partner should go, so both of you should use this information to help each other out. Work together to find all of your checkpoints and each of you will find a doll at the end of the trail, kupo!

Last but not least, trade your doll with your partner and then trade the doll that he found to the moogle, kupo. End game--the moogle will give you beautiful swimwear to beat the heat as a reward for your efforts! Nothing like going for a dip in the ocean in this scorching weather, kupo!

Ah... I almost forgot! I have a message here from Azimuth of the Alchemists' Guild! Here's what the inventor of Azimuth Circle had to say, kupo:
    "The name 'Azimuth Circle' comes from this gadget we set on a compass in the old days so we could verify directions proper. I'm not vain enough to name a game after myself! Anyway, I hope you and your partner become good friends while playing. Maybe you can even invite them to join you again later wearing the rewards you gained from playing. I wonder what games you could play with them then...haw haw...<cough>...<wheez>...!"

Ahem...yes, Ms. Azimuth is certainly a unique old... Anyway! Where was I, kupo? Oh yeah, Azimuth Circle. Please join us in the festivities, kupo! Master, master, get up and get out there! It's time to find a partner for Azimuth Circle!

-Event Details
    This event is scheduled to commence at July 28, 2005 17:00 and will last until August 15, 2005 0:00 (PDT).

-Event Locations
    Southern San d'Oria/Port San d'Oria
    Bastok Mines/Port Bastok
    Windurst Waters/Windurst Walls

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/polnews/news5046.shtml

I wonder how you get the HQ swimwear with the +clamming. I forgot how one obtained the HQ yukata because it was a year ago and the drugs have fucked my memory lol.

P.S. Did I say drugs? I meant heavy school work o_o

Still Waiting

HQ yakuta was the same as the NQ, just had to do the quest more.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

They made some POL announcement, the swimsuit quests start on the 28th, weeeeeee

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I saw the Azimuth Circle announcement last night when I was logging back in after I was kicked to desktop. I was so excited that I didn't notice that it starts on Thursday. -_-;

Oh well, my mules are going to have breezy outfits starting tomorrow.

no speedo for me v.v

Banned.

BG Level

a

editedlolz