Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: -.- Longlyboy -.-     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Totien
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    Would you like to see the Gilsellers on Fairy? They have Optical Hats too.
    Optical Hats can't be sold. So I don't see your point.
    It means some dumbass is stupid enough to take a bribe from them to get them an opitcal hat. Also, Haku eyes are available for purchase.

gilsellers on lakshmi actually have full alliances that ended up killing hakutaku after like 3-4 tries and a couple of mpk attempts. They looked like they were gonna start gods for awhile(watching people fight gods and such), but I havent heard of them even trying to get pop items yet.

Why would a gilseller use a SH? Perhaps he truly is a NM stealing son of a bitch.
    I know a gil seller, she thinks that I'm her friend. She told me that their boss gave them permission to buy good gear to:

A) Throw off the legit players. It was painfully easy to spot who sold gil before.

B) Improve their efficiency. Do you really think they could kill a god if all their characters had NQ level 14 dex rings, and all their melees had either AF or Brigandine? Fuck no.

Ontop of that she showed me how much gil she has. Straight 9's. They were told that IF their gil supply ever gets low for whatever reason, they are to sell the expensive gear they bought.

Quote Originally Posted by Orfeo
    Why would a gilseller use a SH? Perhaps he truly is a NM stealing son of a bitch.
    I know a gil seller, she thinks that I'm her friend. She told me that their boss gave them permission to buy good gear to:

A) Throw off the legit players. It was painfully easy to spot who sold gil before.

B) Improve their efficiency. Do you really think they could kill a god if all their characters had NQ level 14 dex rings, and all their melees had either AF or Brigandine? Fuck no.

Ontop of that she showed me how much gil she has. Straight 9's. They were told that IF their gil supply ever gets low for whatever reason, they are to sell the expensive gear they bought.
    Kinda sounds like Ant on our server, but he kinda cons them into thinking he actually is friends with some of the female gilsellers. Of course they don't know English worth a dime so they sorta agree with whatever he says (and more often than not it's quite perverse >.>). Ant's funny :D

/em wonders if he becomes friends with a gil seller, will they give him gil?

I don't think he gets money from them, just likes to harass them more often than not >.>

Longlyboy and Kissofdie suck at claiming because they have to play 3 characters at once

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/9044/img00837fh.jpg

Reminds me of Mkjn

wtf? Yifei never told me that she is all 3 of them. I'm hurt...I thought she cared...

Oh ya, gil sellers are smarter then previous thought. Serket window was up while I was exping on hellmines, so I decided to kill one ontop of hongmao. He cast stoneskin and barfira O.o;

He was camping serket yesterday also

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

My bf was in a dunes party and was being Plvled by yifei... only found out a bit later that was a gil seller O.O!
    Eewwwww tainted by the sellers, wonder if the party contained their future gil selling children?
    /em doesnt wanna think that thought again!