+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Manaburning Ru'Hmet     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Manaburning Ru'Hmet

Um.. wow.. well we just had our first serious attempt at a Manaburn in Sea. This chain was with 4 people: BLM, BLM, BRD, RDM. It ended when our BRD ate Thundaga III and MP ran out. -.-;; Hopefully we'll better ourselves soon; monks will not sit long at the throne.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...ra/chain68.jpg

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Jesus christ lol...

Where abouts did you camp?

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

wow o.0

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Good way to get those pesky organs. Exp is nice too. ;o

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I'm not gonna call you a lier cuz thats not nice, but seeing as how it takes about 5 thunder4's to kill 1, and the size of your scroll bar makes it look fake;3 (as log gets bigger scroll bar gets smaller)

Sea Torques
    BG Level

log caps after a certain lenght and starts deleting older things, it looks a good size.

And PT chat and LS chat doesn't look that fake considering the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Fira
    I'm not gonna call you a lier cuz thats not nice, but seeing as how it takes about 5 thunder4's to kill 1, and the size of your scroll bar makes it look fake;3 (as log gets bigger scroll bar gets smaller)
    the chat log starts to over write itself at some point, but i see what your saying. i didnt look at the chat log too hard but if you have a lot of filters on it shouldnt take up too much of the log really.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

People can believe it if they want; I know pics can be easily Photoshopped to say anything, especially with the window I use. But the first to always do something will run into some skepticism. I assure you it's real; that's all I can say other than I'm not someone to waste people's time with editted pictures. Take from it what you will.

I don't understand why anyone would want to photoshop that lol, but people are always going to be skeptical for no reason.

Really, if you were going to make a forgery or something, why the hell not make it like a Relic Weapon, Full AF2, Abjuration, or a grotesque high number of a Chain?

68 has been done before, not like it's something never heard of, just very uncommon

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Did you do this in the "pits" with the 3-4 Aerns and move to the next pit after? Did you include Grahms and Pots? Details please

I don't see how a manaburn with only 2 BLMs can take down a grah in The Guarden of Ru'hmet.

damn i need sea lol, but looks like those monsters there can't break 300 exp even on chain?

i remember my early mana burn at 68 in KRT, kill 1 was 300 i think and chain 5 was 450 exp, but can't be done after that cos monster levels aren't high enough

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sekkite
    I don't see how a manaburn with only 2 BLMs can take down a grah in The Guarden of Ru'hmet.
    I soloed one easy Sekk

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

Yeah Moggy.. they're no higher than the highest Aura Statues or Ice Elementals near Jormungand I'm afraid, so you can't break 300 too easily. Unless.. you fly solo:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v704/roranora/390.jpg

Not fake either, sigh. '.-

dont aerns reraise? not so unbelievable...

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sekkite
    I manaburn them with a PT of 1 >_> You'd be suprised at the power of Blm soloing.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I made the mistake of posting it on KI. Needless to say, praise of Photoshop skills came quickly. I should've just left it here.

Let me rephrase that.

I don't see how a manaburn with only 2 BLMs can take down a grah in The Guarden of Ru'hmet and still keep up with a chain passed 5.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Roranora
    I made the mistake of posting it on KI. Needless to say, praise of Photoshop skills came quickly. I should've just left it here.
    They're not used to anything but bullshit over there so don't be surprised you got the reaction you did.

I just want to know where it was you camped and your method. I'm a Bard with many Black Mage friends I'm not afraid to leech off