Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

From what I can tell, Garuda RMT is the worst.

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/8...llerjeu7rt.jpg

I don't know if it's because there's more gilbuyers, or smarter/more determined RMT groups on our server. But something is seriously wrong with the above picture.

Most people will see this, and think, "Oh how ridiculous, who on earth would buy those?" But I guarantee you people will spend their RMT money from mommy's credit card, and pass RMT money back to where it came from.

Buying gil = killing server, I don't see why people continue to buy gil and the like. But maybe it's because they don't care, however, some I can't blame, the standard of purchasing gil has been established on our server by players from before. Gilsellers came and conquered, leaving nothing for the new player.

About the picture - On garuda server, Sky is owned by a 24/7 presence of chinese RMT. They camp Faust, Zipacna and Mother Globe, constantly there for every pop. Knowing gilsellers are up there is the most demoralizing thing when trying to run/or participate in sky raids. Although, the only thing my LS needs is Osodes and Wyrmal Cuisses, it's still drags down our efforts and we haven't been out there for almost a month.

Below sky, RMT own/mpk all jeuno HNM. So far, kings remain untouched. With the recent patching and changes to the claim system, those may be safe from gilsellers. However, those pop purple, so nyeh.

RMT are fairly developed on our server, so.. for the topic, how's yours?

-Kwijiboe

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Asura's ones are pretty much the same, except, they cant kill Byakko or Kirin, however they KS on kings, Fafnir/Aspid/KB etc.

Our gilselllers have a Crimson Body & no NA have one yet.. /sigh

Relic Horn
    BG Level

On Carbi our Gilsellers on a early state camping Serk and Sim and Aqua mostly. If they claim Serk ppl just try MPK them and for Simi curebomb

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

WOW, that shit must suck big time... The reason i liked going to sky was their wasent anybody to fight with over anything we went for. I cant imagin fighting over a pop NM.... I feel for ya

meh gilsellers on Titan tried to fight vrtra for fun I guess, took about 2 hours to get everyone to vrtra from dying so much, and wiped to vrtra in about 30 seconds. You can see all the pics on the Titan forum on KI.

Other then that they just kill the usuall serket, simurgh, amemet, ect.

As for sky, I think they took like 1+ hour to kill genbu or something. They don't really monopolize it yet, so I'm not overly worried.

oh and who likes my new sig <_<

I like your belly button.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwijiboe
    I like your belly button.
    I want your msn right now

Predictably Unpredictable
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

It's sad how people are going to actually pay for these.. -.-;;

And you forgot, they've started crafting shining cloths into Noble's and selling those for 10M.. ; ;

Sea Torques
    BG Level

i'd pay 2m for kote so i don't have to wait until all 10 of our newly leveled ranger army get it first before my ninja :[

On bahamut our gil sellers nearly have a monopoly on zip. All they do is genbu and suzaku, they don't sell the god gear though. To my knowledge they have no plans of attempting kirin or the kings, the only gilsellers with access to sky HATE eachother (kissofdie vs watuck/moecod etc) and would never even think of teaming up for kirin or whatever.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Our gilsellers just camp amemet and sometimes serket, there is a picture of them trying fafnir once, since there's usually not much competition for FF since the 2 top NA ls' on our server teamed up, the other LS let them try and it was funny as hell, I think there's some SS of it somewhere. Cerberus isn't a real popular place for IGE they are always full of gil o:

With milk. With love
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

Well, things aren't exactly great over here on siren... their newest scheme here involves locking down Dynamis areas just as groups are bout to go in. Just this evening, they locked down Dynamis - Jeuno with all of 6 people for an hourish, and also locked down Dynamis - San d'Oria with an alliance of 18'ish people. They also engage in spaming /trade to prevent others from getting legit glasses.

Dispite the recent changes to certain NM's... VE, LL, and their usual NM's (Argus, Serket, Amemet) are all still camped 24/7. Zi'tah is still camped all the time, as is basically any area that can produce reasonable gil is camped.
    Basically it's getting to the point that open warfare against the CGF's is bout to be declaired. I for one say it's about bloody time. Their monopolization of HNM's... Sky areas... and now f*cking dynamis, this must end... and if the GM's will do nothing for us, then we will...

Quote Originally Posted by Kimiko
    Well, things aren't exactly great over here on siren... their newest scheme here involves locking down Dynamis areas just as groups are bout to go in. Just this evening, they locked down Dynamis - Jeuno with all of 6 people for an hourish, and also locked down Dynamis - San d'Oria with an alliance of 18'ish people. They also engage in spaming /trade to prevent others from getting legit glasses.

Dispite the recent changes to certain NM's... VE, LL, and their usual NM's (Argus, Serket, Amemet) are all still camped 24/7. Zi'tah is still camped all the time, as is basically any area that can produce reasonable gil is camped.
    Basically it's getting to the point that open warfare against the CGF's is bout to be declaired. I for one say it's about bloody time. Their monopolization of HNM's... Sky areas... and now f*cking dynamis, this must end... and if the GM's will do nothing for us, then we will...
    I declaired open warfare ages ago. About 4-5 more levels on BST and I can gaurantee gil sellers won't live through bune or amemet if I'm there.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

GO ORFEO! XD
    bahamut needs u!!! :D

I've just started my own hnm'ish ls with some friends we're only teenie tiny but we wanna have a laugh, so we thought we'd have a go at Sirmugh and Roc.... we get to Sirmugh, Watuck gets claim GAH! Then after they kill it proceed to examine the hell outta me, god knows why, so we go to Roc and O.O guess whos there Watuck and moecod! YAY! now you can probably see where this is going.... yes they got the claim... it was my LS, Sapphire Blade and the Gil sellers. It just disheartens you when even low lvl HNM's are being taken. I'll be camping agianst them on Spini spipi soon

I did have one thought though, SE say they cant prove these people are gil sellers, well unless these guys are super human, its not possible to get every goddamn HNM claim..... is it??!?
    Maybe one day SE will let the lil guys and gals have some fun with HNM's, I've done quite a few in the past, but i have friends that are just coming to the levels to participate and they end up disapointed as yet again WATUCK GETS THE CLAIM!

i just saw the Zigma pic saying for Watuck to stand in front of fafnir ROFL! good job!

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

There is a NA HNM ls that paid the gil sellers to steal and cfh on KB last month(KB never went unclaimed, so he failed ), one gil seller also showed up at tiamat yesterday.

Lilu~ Garuda

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

A friend of mine AIMed me this weekend about how he saw an NA dynamis linkshell outside the san'dorian trail markings with the six RMTs that camp Amemet 24/7 equipping the same pearl as they did. Some people are really really blind.

I'm starting to think that JP bias to NA gamers is well deserved.

i live by san jose

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Fremont? Or north side Bay Area (Oakland, Carmen City, etc.)?

santa clara

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Nice. Saratoga for me. We're minutes apart.