BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Even if drg was great at "drg" pts, people would still hate the job

No matter what, drg is doomed to hell, im just happy i was told be to chg my job from drg b4 it was too late lol

Quote Originally Posted by Moggy
    u must be in the best HNM ls possible, u should't /brd just go main brd can tell ur ls leader u can cure 4.5k hp with 2 songs, yeah cos really, u can, why don't u go suck genbu's butt and come back when u grow up?
    Actually, I am in the best HNM LS possible, but I fail to see your point. I shouldn't sub bard to warrior? No shit, sherlock. Just because I said I could go WAR/BRD and recover 300 HP with paeon III doesn't mean I do it in XP/HNM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    Yes Nox is nuts lol.

btw, /NIN and Ninjitsu also initiates Healing Breath
    yes it does, at 1/3 hp, but u only have 1 ni spell, with elegy u have enough time to cast ichi, but i dunno, if ur gonna use multipurpose wyvern i think /brd is best, 2 sec songs always, no interruption

Quote Originally Posted by chilicheese
    u must be in the best HNM ls possible, u should't /brd just go main brd can tell ur ls leader u can cure 4.5k hp with 2 songs, yeah cos really, u can, why don't u go suck genbu's butt and come back when u grow up?
    Actually, I am in the best HNM LS possible, but I fail to see your point. I shouldn't sub bard to warrior? No shit, sherlock. Just because I said I could go WAR/BRD and recover 300 HP with paeon III doesn't mean I do it in XP/HNM.
    yep because u can RECOVER 300hp, not cure, hey smart arse u didn't say this, LETS ALL FUCKING /heal 300 HP sub anything u want O_Obbbb

Moggy, take the fucking hint.

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    FUCKING DUU EETTT
    If you wanna prove us wrong THEN DUU EET.

Did you not read the part where I said that? No one cares about your theory about how a DRG can get smacked around by a golem for 5 mins.

Also, what happened to the original topic?

yep because u can RECOVER 300hp, not cure, hey smart arse u didn't say this, LETS ALL FUCKING /heal 300 HP sub anything u want O_Obbbb
    cure Audio pronunciation of "cure" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (kyr)
    n.

1. Restoration of health; recovery from disease.
    2. A method or course of medical treatment used to restore health.
    3. An agent, such as a drug, that restores health; a remedy.
    4. Something that corrects or relieves a harmful or disturbing situation: The cats proved to be a good cure for our mouse problem.
    5. Ecclesiastical. Spiritual charge or care, as of a priest for a congregation.
    6. The office or duties of a curate.
    7. The act or process of preserving a product

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

congratulations you can use a dictionary online, have a cookie!
    [removed broken link]

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

holy shit that cookie looks good, good to see this thread finally have something relevant

Moggy, take the fucking hint.

FUCKING DUU EETTT
    If you wanna prove us wrong THEN DUU EET.

Did you not read the part where I said that? No one cares about your theory about how a DRG can get smacked around by a golem for 5 mins.

Also, what happened to the original topic?
    ya ya i read XD but its 3am, i got 2 drg's for when i wake up for now :D when i wake up i find 3 more and go o.ob

lmfaowtfbbq that cookie looks GOOD.

DRGs are too defensive. HEY GUYZ, DRGS SUCK CAUSE THEY GOT NO GOOD ABILITIES OR WS AND THEIR WEAPONS SUCK AND NO ONE LIKES THEM.

/waitsforthebite

*eats cookie*

still doesn't change the fact that a DRG/WHM "burn" party is going to get raped. at best you get chain #5-6 which you can get in most any normal EXP party at 75 anyways(zomgah even with a drg). since you have to stay around 50-60%HP for healing breath to work, all it takes is one thunder break -> crit, unluckily timed smite of rage, or quadrastrike (or whatever that really powerful 1hit demon move is) and you have a dragoon lying on the ground, eating a raise 1 from one of his buddies.

oh, and golems are out of the question, ice break = bounded wyvern means you have to stop cause your wyvern can't heal you when its bound 30 yards behind you.

lol SE needs to Gimp MNK big time i want to see How MNK Suck Threads!.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvalentine
    SHHHHHH!! Ulmega wouldn't like that

Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkvalentine
    SHHHHHH!! Ulmega wouldn't like that
    haha man BLM 4TW!

o yeah Best DD in the game is a BLM last i heard

editedlolz

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectEnding
    Somehow I think SMN is next, look at me I can do 1000 dmg every 47 seconds and have no hate, begging for it, I hope not, but probably.
    i dont think theyll ever gimp Smn. But Mnk on the other hand.. u never know!

Yeah, cause MNKs are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo good at HNMs, damn those MNKs make me sick.

Yeah, cause MNKs are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo good at HNMs, damn those MNKs make me sick.

what i mean is that Chi blast DMG migth be affected by how far u are type of Gimp.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I bet a party of 6 BRD/DRGs could kill anything in the game, right moggy?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

they would kill vrtra i heard

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast