Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FFXI is evil     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Shield
    BG Level

FFXI is evil

Don't know if this has been posted already but.

http://auritribe.net/cnn/

thought it was funny, almost thought it was on cnn site for a second

That's gotta be fake... But what a pity if it's true ;_;

Bomb places throughout the game? Hardly. You hit like one or two Mako reactors and that's it, good to know that they actually play the fucking thing to understand it. I swear policitians are fucking stupid.

Also, I think Hillary is just intimidated by Tifa

Quote Originally Posted by Gafgarionn
    That's gotta be fake... But what a pity if it's true ;_;
    I'll find out tomorrow, I work at Wal-Mart, if it's not around in the Electronics dept. I can verify >.>

Relic Shield
    BG Level

It's a joke, its not on CNN's website. It is made up to look like it. If you read the notes at the bottom, it says 'kill your parents'.

that is soooooo stupid................ they migth as well Ban FFXI too cause Goblins Have Bomb's.

Demosthenes11

damn you people are gullible...anyone could make this...

Relic Shield
    BG Level

"Tifa's breasts arent avalible for comment"

You guys are monkeys

Akiro

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    "Tifa's breasts arent avalible for comment"

You guys are monkeys
    that need a spanking?

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

I can see a flame thread being started in a week or two about gullible being taken out of the dictonary. There will be defenders of this statment, coicidently these will be the same people raving that DRGs are damage dealers.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Parenting groups are also up in arms against the game. "These 'role playing games' are teaching our children to use magic and summon demons, they're destroying our childrens future and making them worship satan. We can't allow this to continue."
    Yea, I used to watch this show that CONVINCED me that if I threw a ball at people a little yellow rat that could shoot lightning would come and fight with me.

And I just got done playing this game where the main character could summon demons depending on which ring I was wearing. So I stole all my moms rings and went to K-mart with a pocket full of quarters getting all the rings I could and ran around the mall yelling BLOOD DEMON!

Quote Originally Posted by Totien
    Parenting groups are also up in arms against the game. "These 'role playing games' are teaching our children to use magic and summon demons, they're destroying our childrens future and making them worship satan. We can't allow this to continue."
    Yea, I used to watch this show that CONVINCED me that if I threw a ball at people a little yellow rat that could shoot lightning would come and fight with me.

And I just got done playing this game where the main character could summon demons depending on which ring I was wearing. So I stole all my moms rings and went to K-mart with a pocket full of quarters getting all the rings I could and ran around the mall yelling BLOOD DEMON!
    Didn't get the second reference

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Summoner. I didn't expect many people to get the reference, but that wasn't the point of the post.

I got mugged by a bunch of kids once. They treatened to shoot me with their bayblades.