Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: So...Kirin after patch.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Xavier

Straight up tanking Kirin is really fun as long as your tanks and healers are up to par, I really enjoyed playing sam when we did it. The Parser doesn't lie either, sam rapes Kirin straight up.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrels
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethsbane
    have your rngs copme /war... fixes the nerf a bit.
    first Seiryu after update our RNG subbed NIN and hit for like 50-60 then he subbed WAR was hitting for 80+ every hit so i guess its now RNG/WAR 4TW
    Fix'D

I do the same mistake a LOT honestly

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

thanks Marc ^^

/bow

I'd better get this last damn 0.1 to get Level 54 Cloth >.>

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

it is a bitch aint it

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrels
    it is a bitch aint it
    Yeah...back to farming the main fucking material again >O

Tried a new synth, honestly I'm pleased with the results so far. No loss, actually I've made some half decent cash in the process of farming, and acquired materials for my leathercrafting sub (which is like...11 atm >.>).

If anyone is into farming materials intensely, get 53 Clothcraft by making Silk Cloth (this is pretty standard though since it's so simple, and you'll need it anyway). From 53-54, try making Scarlet Linen Cloth. Sells for about 100k/stack on Fairy (not too often but it's not made often either). 1 Bloodthread, 2x Linen Thread. Linen's easy to get, farm a few tonberry coats, lightning crystal desynthesis, get 2,4,6,8 thread.

Bloodthread drops from Diremites, I go to Pso'Xja uncapped area (Nu spawn tower). There's only TWO freakin spawns on the first floor, and they're the easiest to kill the in the tower (TW). Ones on the next floor are EP to 75 -.- Occasionally you'll get Avatar Blood, may/may not sell good on your AH depending server, but it's about 3.6k to an npc each XD Lizards are around for skins too ;o

All I can say is that hacking another level away from NOT doing Green Ribbon is a plus, esp. on such an easy synthesis. If you have a THF friend who needs THF Knife go help them camp Sozu, and just ask to get all the Tonberry Coats :D

I'll be trying a new Synthesis recipie from 54-56 when I get the level, hopefully it works out good. Sometimes studying the crafting list helps If all works well, I'll get 56 with no loss, huge profit, and silk cloth as an added bonus >.>

Relic Weapons
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

The (uncapped) Tower closest to Rangemont Pass has 4 Diremite spawns and 4 Assaulter Spawns (the EP to 75 ones) if you need a few more mobs to harvest the bloodthread. There are safe camps for each as well...

for our last kirin we had 2 plds and 2 nins for kiting ; ;

2 rngs 3 sam 1 bst 1 war was melee 2 smn for costant blood pact and bst used pet most of the dmg came from sams doing SC with ever single blm MBing then having to relog we where switching pts out like crazy lol

bst pets where doing good dmg and constant blood pacts from smns kept hp down pretty well rngs didnt do much at all ; ;

Dude, recruit 6 DRGs and have them repeatedly Jump and Super Jump on Kirin till he begs for mercy and drops a Quake scroll for ya! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Ambir
    The (uncapped) Tower closest to Rangemont Pass has 4 Diremite spawns and 4 Assaulter Spawns (the EP to 75 ones) if you need a few more mobs to harvest the bloodthread. There are safe camps for each as well...
    Hmm, I'll have to take a look, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dethsbane
    Dude, recruit 6 DRGs and have them repeatedly Jump and Super Jump on Kirin till he begs for mercy and drops a Quake scroll for ya! :D
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Hmm, you sure it's the first tower? There's Diremite Stalkers that I've come into contact so far, I think the Assaulters are on the bottom near the Avatar Gate. I need the mobs, but these EP bastards suck >O TW ones prz <3 XD