Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

how to not impress people at S-E's party in Tokyo

[removed broken link]

YOU CAN DO IT AMINDA!!!!!

Why in hell's name would you switch Kam'lanaut's .dat file with fucking TRION!? >.>

Granted, Trion MAY look slightly more cool than Kam'lanaut, but seriously, Trion blows. He sucks in the San d'Orian mission story, and sucks ass in M9.2. He's still gonna suck (albeit the img says otherwise) as a mock ZM8 boss -.-

Edit: In retrospect SE wouldn't care, they're using JP client ;o =.=

/Fairydrama'D

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Pfft, reraise is on... it's all gravy.

editedlolz

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectEnding
    Its not just the .dat, notice the HP bar is named Trion as well as the name above the actual model, my guess is it was an event to fight Trion?

Btw GRATS on 1000 posts Marc!
    omfg, stalker, I didn't even notice >.> (the posts)

No, that's ZM8. You don't fight Trion to my knowledge, actually in M9.2 you have to save his ass from being beat on since he tries to get hate over you throughout the whole fight, and thinks Thundaga III is nothing =.=

I can tell by the background, how the hell that got modified is beyond my understanding. Unless it's something that's only been released to the JP [clientell] and not the NA [yet]. Otherwise I know nothing (to-date) where you fight against Trion.

there was some ffxi event at the tokyo party where you could face off against ajido-marido (sp), volker, trion, or some combination of 2/3 of them. I guess they just held the event in Stellar Fulcrum.

Quote Originally Posted by Atreides
    there was some ffxi event at the tokyo party where you could face off against ajido-marido (sp), volker, trion, or some combination of 2/3 of them. I guess they just held the event in Stellar Fulcrum.
    Thank you Atre, was gonna say, could've figure it out.

Then...HOW DO YOU LOSE TO FREAKIN TRION!? -.-

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

There was a couple events all over the world. I think you're all referring to Boss Bash?

The two things I'm wondering are:

1) How can a pt wipe to that when Trion is only hitting the **WHM** for 68-90 dmg?

2) Why in the party list is everyone dead, but there is clearly an elvaan resting in front of the two fighting?

they didnt lose dude, with her 13 hp and 7 mp aminda can totally still pull it off.

I can't help but wonder if that WHM used Benediction or not before shit hit the fan in that BC....

editedlolz

Maybe Volker and Trion are actually trying this time.

FEEL THE FLAMES OF MY FOREFATHERS!!111 (Red Lotus Blade)

Volker ftw.

is that whm using a kraken club in a pt?

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by DeliriumII
    is that whm using a kraken club in a pt?
    Look at the model. It's a mace.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tawnie Tarutaru
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

Who are those PCs? Anyone know if they are on your server?

When they had the BBB event in Hawaii, you were limited to the premade shitty characters. So you could pick from Gimpy Bard, Gimpy Sam, Gimpy Red Mage etc... RDM didnt have Cure4 Or was it WHM didnt have Cure5? Hard to tank high level mobs like say Tenzen in AF1 +- sh!t equip. You will have nothing even closely resembling a generally accepted character build.
    You also have like a whole 5 minutes to write your own macros.

The only event that was won was against a Bomb.... because WHM had Reraise on.

All of these things happen on the Test server, fyi.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

At the event they had at E3, the jobs were equipped with decent gear. Warriors had full Armada for damage and Adaman for tank (not abj adaman), Ridills, Juggernauts. Ninjas were given speed belts, krakens, etc. So not all the events it is so gimped.