Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
    Smells like Onions
    BG Level

WOAH, wth is going on.....?

Jesus It's always something. This is the real LL the one who created and controlled Lloydst up until like 5 months ago. Just to clear things up What Naobi was talking about on alla was all false. Why would he just make that all up? i dunno, maybe because we dont talk no more and hes going crazy or somethin, but for real naobi, that aint coo dude. Aza told me all the crap you posted on alla after she posted how I was doing when it came to my college and what not... and you need to calm that down man, You got everyon thinking all these lies. But i'll handle that with you. Anyways for people that do know me that crap isnt true.

I gave NB my account when i had to quit 5 months ago. It's always been me, point blank. How about we stop with the lies and drama i'm sure there tired of seeing this crap man. Anyways, if ya wanna E-mail me or have any questions just send to mailto:[email protected] I dont care who you are. take it easy guys and hopefully the drama crap about Lloydst stops here.

Sorry again Bert for posting this crap here man, also to the BG family. take care guys-

I saw your basketball article in the paper bro HOT SHIT!!! I am looking for you to show up on the power rankings but I am too cheap to pay for the subscription so I only get to see the top 10 high schoolers in the nation bleh.

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Scunsion.....

This is the second time when you had either a smart remark to what i said or some gay picture showing how much you care, I have no idea why you even respond to the post, I say agin you dont even know me. No one knew you until you joined BG. You was a nothin before you joined BG and still is, to be honest. But anyways, thx endo man. Imma make you proud bro =) you guys take care. I see some things never change. Be easy -

I knew Scunsion since I was level 10 warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Almaa
    I knew Almaa when he was a lvl 20 pld. Remember that party in qufim when we had milamber and kara as blm me as elvaan whm and some other random person good times good times.......... by the way you were right quiting cold turkey was the only way to do it. Guess what happened after I quit: I got a kidney stone and they gave me a 3 week supply of demerol I have been chilling

Quote Originally Posted by Endo
    I knew Almaa when he was a lvl 20 pld. Remember that party in qufim when we had milamber and kara as blm me as elvaan whm and some other random person good times good times.......... by the way you were right quiting cold turkey was the only way to do it. Guess what happened after I quit: I got a kidney stone and they gave me a 3 week supply of demerol I have been chilling
    dude, Milamber and Kara were the original BLM pt inventors, and we were part of it, I feel so honored

Quote Originally Posted by Endo
    dude, Milamber and Kara were the original BLM pt inventors, and we were part of it, I feel so honored
    I felt like a cheap slut because I did not do anything but stand there and occasionally heal you ..... then you told me "Don't heal me I need to get hate" guess what I wanted to say: Wtf you want me to do cast banish

I remember people too! ...........lol

was with Kara, milamber, Endo's PLD character-endowed, and acia.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete
    I remember people too! ...........lol

was with Kara, milamber, Endo's PLD character-endowed, and acia.
    Oh shit yeah lol when we went to crawlers nest in the one room. The other party's were getting pissed because we were killing stuff to fast

lol that was awesome, we were killing acrophies at like level 23 and we got bored bc it was so easy so I started pulling two at a time, remember that?

XD I was scared that we were going to die but you tanked like a pro. Damn those were the days when noone cared if you were an elvaan whm, or if you had a drg in your party. When Kazahm was considered an alternate place to lvl instead of the outside areas of jeuno. I think had things stayed that way things would have worked out a lot diffrent, like I would have been a lvl 75 elvaan whm and pld and down with pants would have been the strongest NA ls on bahamut

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Hey LL u prob wont remember me much but for some reason always waved to each other whenever we ran past so
    /wave!
    Hope ur having fun with ur RL.... i did wonder why i wasnt being waved at anymore =p

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

90% of us don't read the stuff that's posted in Alla so you don't have anything to worry about.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

i cant remember who said it but I stick by this:
    Reading Alla is like poking yourself in the eye repeatedly
    whoever wrote that, is one wise person

Formerly Armani
    BG Level

What Zigma said is true.