+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: FFXII is going to suck     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Xavier

My biggest problem is that you have a game thats been in development for ages, and the director is stepping down, for what could be a real reason or just BS. To me, when a director steps down with a nearly finished product, its because he knows its going to suck.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    My biggest problem is that you have a game thats been in development for ages, and the director is stepping down, for what could be a real reason or just BS. To me, when a director steps down with a nearly finished product, its because he knows its going to suck.
    Hahah... this is very true...

one of my favorite FFs has to be 5, because it actually utilized the job/subjob system. I mean, i've beaten the game easily, but i still play it alot because i dont have all the jobs mastered, and ill keep playing it until i have the jobs mastered.

FFX was way too short for my tastes.
    FFX-2 was just 'dangarrific'(crap)

FF7 was the first FF I played, and I liked it.

As for Saga, I absolutely loved the first Saga Frontier game. The next one I bought was Unlimited Saga, which was a waste of money. I looked at it, it had nice pictures on the front and back and I assumed it'd be as good as the original Saga frontier, bought it, put it in, boom. 2D interactive Dungeons and Dragons game. Sold it for 12 bucks the second I could.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Sekkite
    Did you ever collect all the beasts? Did all your characters have 99999 HP? I played that game for atleast 15days worth of gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekkite
    Did you ever collect all the beasts? Did all your characters have 99999 HP? I played that game for atleast 15days worth of gameplay.
    He's probably talking about the main story, which while it wasn't all that short, was WAY to linear.

I didn't mind FFX, I could play it, but it was no where as good as VII VIII and IX, at least in my eyes. I did beat Penence though, after that I pretty much stopped playing and gave it to a friend to finish.

Quote Originally Posted by elita
    its funny cuz it fits so well....

Sea Torques
    BG Level

First FF I played was um.... 3(US)? then I played 2(US) and then 7 came out on PS which is really the only reason I bought Ps. Heh, I didn't care for 8's story line to much, but 9 was fun. I don't own a ps2 so never played X.

Xavier

Thats really funny lol.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

FFX was a great great game. With all the arena mobs and the dark aeons (if you had the Int. version)... the end-boss fight wasnt even a warm up

Quote Originally Posted by Malign
    FFX was a great great game. With all the arena mobs and the dark aeons (if you had the Int. version)... the end-boss fight wasnt even a warm up
    I paid absolutly no attention to the rest of your post once I got to your links in your sig. Is that your business? That is probably the greatest thing I have ever seen Where is it cmon details bro I have to go see this place

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Computets, games, food, beer, coffee, guns. Is there anything you don't have? Well a brothel would be nice.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I was personally more impressed with Malign's avatar.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I rofl'd irl.