Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by gfive
    I just said duping gil is stupid.
    [quote:f949e]duping gil isnt hard to do...only thing is, we play this game for enjoyment...cheating =/= fun.
    Yea thats JUST what you said, your a fucktard kid. Stop trying to be smart in the topics I make, you look like a dumbfuck in every post.

I run Bismarck, dick drive this car, not pussy.[/quote:f949e]

lmao...?
    I said duping gil is cheating, and cheating is not fun...sooo...that kinda means its stupid moron lol.
    You don't run shit on Bismarck. Your gil seller ls is gone, your character is gone...so how the fuck do you run Bismarck? OMG YOU MADE THE AH AND /SEARCH GO DOWN FOR 10 MINUTES!?!? That ended my life. You don't even play ffxi anymore, yet you still roam ffxi message boards, sounds like you need a life.

lol the way you dupe is shitty and inefficent.

but I made most all my money from soloing BCNM, ENM, KSNM with undead hack.. And i dont see any sites that let you download the undead hack lol
    When did I say I dupe? I have a grand total of 100k right now. I have done everything in the game a ligit way, the GOOD/FUN way. I don't need to cheat and then brag to pump up my e-penis.

You also said duping isn't hard, which further eliminates your arguement >.>

I'll wait a bit more before I throw out the Jackass commentary, hell knows where that went last time 8)

LOL, your so stupid SIR ROBIN. You contradict yourself so bad, if you dont know what that word means go look it up, ok?

And I find it funny how a fruit like YOU, is saying what I do.
    "DUUUR, YOU DONT PLAY FF ANYMORE HARRRR" How the fuck would you know you jolly fuck?

And trolling FF forums, lets see....
    Code:
    Demosthenes11

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Posts: 360
    and..

Code:
    gfive

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Posts: 83
    Your extremely stupid, I suggest you enroll in Summer School you pig.

Demosthenes11

oh come on...show me one person that plays ffxi a lot and doesnt know anything about duping gil and ill show you a liar.

It's like someone commenting on sports. "Damn, throwing 50 yards is easy"

To some it is, to some it isn't, maybe it is harder than I think. Like hell I will ever spend any time to find out though

your just so fat and stupid. lol killum made you look like a dumbass give up already

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    oh come on...show me one person that plays ffxi a lot and doesnt know anything about duping gil and ill show you a liar.

To some it is, to some it isn't, maybe it is harder than I think. Like hell I will ever spend any time to find out though
    Ok, this doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

First you state that Duping gil isn't hard; giving the implication that you KNOW how to do it.

Then, you state you wouldn't spend the time to figure out how to do it?

Might want to lay off that extra bowl of stupid in the morning, it obviously isn't very healthy for you.

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by gfive
    LOL, your so stupid SIR ROBIN. You contradict yourself so bad, if you dont know what that word means go look it up, ok?

And I find it funny how a fruit like YOU, is saying what I do.
    "DUUUR, YOU DONT PLAY FF ANYMORE HARRRR" How the fuck would you know you jolly fuck?

And trolling FF forums, lets see....
    Code:
    Demosthenes11

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Posts: 360

and..

Code:
    gfive

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Posts: 83
    Your extremely stupid, I suggest you enroll in Summer School you pig.
    Ya, I guess going to websites on the comp next to me while I'm afk waiting for Faust, KB, Fafnir, etc. makes me a loser...
    I like these boards. Along with information they have humor mixed in as well.
    You make Sir Robbin sound like a bad thing, ever seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail? Best movie of all time. How is it that all people you don't see eye to eye with are fruits? Homophobic are we?
    And we all know of your Killuminati account being banned...then again, maybe you have so little of a life that you asked mommy for $1000 to buy another 75 character.

Use two computers my ass, no one seriously cares if you use a windower, or didn't you get that memo?

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil

First you state that Duping gil isn't hard; giving the implication that you KNOW how to do it.

Might want to lay off that extra bowl of stupid in the morning, it obviously isn't very healthy for you.
    It wasn't a bowl of stupid, it was cereal ;;

How you find out about bots etc.:

Friend: Did you hear about <person1> claiming VE every pop with a bot?
    Me: Wow, how would a bot like that work?
    Friend: It warps you to the VE when it pops and somehow claims it
    Me: lol

Friend: wow, I was reading about <person2> duping gil
    Me: I thought that wasn't possible, how did they do it?
    Friend: Some sort of program + knowledge
    Me: lol, I guess it was only time before someone would figure it out.

Curiosity has nothing to do with action lol

Knowing how someone was murdered does not make you a murderer.

Demosthenes11

Use two computers my ass, no one seriously cares if you use a windower, or didn't you get that memo?
    oO
    Having a laptop and a computer is a bad thing?

It wasn't a bowl of stupid, it was cereal ;;

How you find out about bots etc.:

Friend: Did you hear about <person1> claiming VE every pop with a bot?
    Me: Wow, how would a bot like that work?
    Friend: It warps you to the VE when it pops and somehow claims it
    Me: lol

Friend: wow, I was reading about <person2> duping gil
    Me: I thought that wasn't possible, how did they do it?
    Friend: Some sort of program + knowledge
    Me: lol, I guess it was only time before someone would figure it out.

Curiosity has nothing to do with action lol

Knowing how someone was murdered does not make you a murderer.
    It does if you know something specific about it, or accidentally use the wrong phrasing (at least make you a suspect anyway). You said duping gil isn't that hard. That is a key phrase, it implies you have knowledge of how to dupe gil. If you didn't know how to dupe gil, you shouldn't have said that. Words are very tricky, and can easily be misunderstood when used improperly.

If you truly have no knowledge of how to dupe gil, you could have phrased that differently.

I'm throwing it out now: You're a jackass, Jackass.

LMFAO, that was good, never seen that befor...

And Sirrobin, seriously do you think if I gave fuck about being banned from Bismarck I wouldnt have owned GM's and cheated? I have my accounts, you dont worry about me groupie because as you and I know, I get shit done.

If you wanna talk anymore shit call me up, (727) 207-5077 dont be shy, call from your house so I can get your address. If you dont call, dont even bother posting your petty shit on the forums.

Whee, I've been quoted in a positive manner

/bow

Yeah, I have weird sayings like that sometimes, more often than not they're lacking in the humor department though

Demosthenes11

wtf is with you and wanting to talk with people on the phone? That's a rather wierd thing to request...

I guess I could have rephrased that Marcatl...but someone misinterpreting my posts warants me being an ass? I think not. Ever since I joined these boards, you have been all over my ass...lay off my kool-aide mother fucker (I love that phrase) :wink:

I think GMs owned you killu...you are the one who lost his character...Gms are still doing the same things they were doing before you decided to try and "fuck em up."
    Ayways, thank you for cheating, Bismarck has been great

wtf is with you and wanting to talk with people on the phone? That's a rather wierd thing to request...

I guess I could have rephrased that Marcatl...but someone misinterpreting my posts warants me being an ass? I think not. Ever since I joined these boards, you have been all over my ass...lay off my kool-aide mother fucker (I love that phrase) :wink:

I think GMs owned you killu...you are the one who lost his character...Gms are still doing the same things they were doing before you decided to try and "fuck em up."
    Ayways, thank you for cheating, Bismarck has been great
    Yea, they owned me so bad they called the cops and tried to press charges. TOUGH people over at SE, sounds like somthing a pussy like you would do.

Demosthenes11

wtf, do you want them to take a plane to your house a fight you?
    GUESS WHAT, ADULTS DONT FIST FIGHT TO SOLVE PROBLEMS

Actually some do, why the hell do you think we have prisons? It's not just for murderers and DWI's and such.

By the way, yes, it could've been rephrased. Remember like I said before, you may know how someone was murdered, but if you give a key detail others are overlooking, you become a suspect. Why? Because it's something obscure and that others missed [in most cases].

Demosthenes11

Actually some do, why the hell do you think we have prisons? It's not just for murderers and DWI's and such.

By the way, yes, it could've been rephrased. Remember like I said before, you may know how someone was murdered, but if you give a key detail others are overlooking, you become a suspect. Why? Because it's something obscure and that others missed [in most cases].
    indeed

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren

I play FFXI alot and don't know how to dupe gil are you going to call me a liar?

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrels

I play FFXI alot and don't know how to dupe gil are you going to call me a liar?