Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Demosthenes11

lol...
    cool pic, but Bismarcks finest?
    Everyone thinks Funkywunky is a moron, Hoodlum has been basically non-existent since the KB CFH thing, and you and rusty are banned...I call it:
    Tarutaru attack

Sorry kid, but you ask anyone who runs Bismarck, if there from there or not and guess what there going to say "Killuminati and Rustymetal"....

I left my mark on that server and the game for that matter, will or even can you? Dont think so... Keep your mouth shut you fat fuck.

Demosthenes11

lol, I don't know why you say I'm fat oO

I really didn't mean that post as a flame...I agree, you guys have left your mark on Bismarck or even FFXI for that matter.
    I was just saying that you are not among the finest Bismarck has to offer =P

Tredvolt, Sochie, Jwb...they are Bismarck's finest.
    Because along with being great players, they are also really cool/nice people

what a dick rider... Ride IRON and AD's dick because you know teamvada cant kill shit for HNMs now. Gotta get in a good LS i suppose.

Not the finest? lol your joking right.. If i had anyone of them faggots characters I could do 20x better then what they could do on my worst day.

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    lol, I don't know why you say I'm fat oO

I really didn't mean that post as a flame...I agree, you guys have left your mark on Bismarck or even FFXI for that matter.
    I was just saying that you are not among the finest Bismarck has to offer =P

Tredvolt, Sochie, Jwb...they are Bismarck's finest.
    Because along with being great players, they are also really cool/nice people
    Remove the dick from you ass now please.

I know you have never even talked to Tredvolt because he is busy sucking off his buddy Patrick(Airbeth) and is only on FF11 for there events. Sochie is a botting whore, and I dont care for AD kids. Bismarck's Finest, listed on the desktop.

The only other players that could be added to that list are Blgnasty, Minidragon, Control, and maybe Sendo.

I run Bismarck bitch, act like I dont Ill shut down the AH and /search till you eat shit and die.

Demosthenes11

you guys really have problems...jesus...

They are good players, and they are nice...thats not kissing ass, thats telling it how it is. Anyone on Bismarck would agree =P.
    I didn't even flame you guys and you are getting all butt-hurt, wow.

LOL I didnt even see Rusty's post.... TeamVada will end up breaking because you wont be able to kill the SSJ King HNM's now, {That's too bad.} So you start dick riding HNM leaders like Tredvolt and Jwb, see you could atleast have tried to hide it by saying members names like Mupples in AD or Mirax in IRON(both are pretty decent) but you went right for the money shot in the face.

Sirfag, dont even reply, I dont have time to keep owning you with every reply, you need to learn when to keep your cocksucker shut.

Demosthenes11

I still don't understand how pointing out how somebody is nice is kissing ass...I do not want in AD or IRON. I am perfectly happy in TV right now, and have no plans to leave.

TV will still get claims, we got King Arthro yesterday. I still like this update, I do not mind the level playing field.
    Oh, and our last KB kill was at 37 minutes, we can kill in time =P

lol that awsome wall paper

bitching...

quit bitching -_- he wasn't trying to rain on your guys parade so quit making a big deal about it. btw, funny wall paper, i like it

So easy to talk shit over the internet. lollllllll

If it came down to it, Id fuck you up.

Ewww, get rid of the Galka.

You need a Moogle, and maybe one of those black Mandragoras ;o

Quote Originally Posted by Brodie
    Ewww, get rid of the Galka.
    lol, no way the galka makes the new picture bad ass...

Correction, make it a Moogle in RDM AF[2] :D >.> That'd be interesting, too bad it'd be really hard <.<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast