Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Doe sthe great order have any San d'Oria mission pics?

Please help me out, this is for the history of vana'diel site and i will give you credit..
    it's the last set of pics I need
    please help me out.

-Kerri

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

sent you a PM kerrigan regarding this matter

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

this reminds me how i've never gotten rank 10 in any of the nations

I forgot who it was but didn't someone post one bigass storyline from the history of Vana d'iel up until the end of CoP? >.>

Don't know if that explains the San d'Orian side though, but I can pretty much sum up the thing into one brief explanation >.>

(won't for spoiler purposes, not that there's THAT much to spoil -.-)

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'd really like to see the other nations storylines, but I doubt I'm going to switch nations cause I don't feel like losing all my outpost warps. Especially since Bastok took Sarubaruta and Ronfaure a while ago and I use those warps all the time.

The Veriest Berriest
    Pretty Pretty Princess

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I have a ton but at work now, I'll PM them to you later.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    The CP upgrade thing you get is more than worth it. -_-"

On topic: Switched from Windurst to San d'Oria. If you don't have enough, I'll send you some when I get to that mission (and I don't plan on staying 75 Rank 4 for long).

Rank 10 San d'Oria, Rank 6 Windurst atm, gotta get Rank 8 so I can get MC Bracelets >.> Probably finish off Windurst ranking though.

I'm contemplating if I can solo M6.1 as long as I can simply pull one of the 4 NMs and just do the despawn trick >.>

Black Belt
    BG Level

you can, i know someone who did it on RDM at 70.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    Rank 10 San d'Oria, Rank 6 Windurst atm, gotta get Rank 8 so I can get MC Bracelets >.> Probably finish off Windurst ranking though.

I'm contemplating if I can solo M6.1 as long as I can simply pull one of the 4 NMs and just do the despawn trick >.>
    You can easily solo 6-1. Blazer and I duoed it and it was very, very easy. The 4 Jacks are not much stronger than the Tens that spawn in that room. The only possible problem you may have is not killing the Jacks fast enough and the Tens respawn, but I dobut that will happen. Sub BLM for sleepga, and they will nap like little babies. (Don't skimp on the silence though.)

Mission 6-2 you will need some help, but I bet that two level 75 RDMs could do that battle with few problems. Mission 7-1 I thin one 75 RDM could probably kill all four of the NMs before the first one repops. Mission 7-2, you would have to be careful, but if you can pull the NM you could probably solo it as well. (You will have to clear out the hallway first though. Worse comes to worse you could sleepga adds and escape out when you get the key.) Missions 8-1 and 8-2 you will not be able to solo, but I think if you do the sleep, nuke, sleep method you could solo 9-1. You can easily get a key for the first part of 9-2 by yourself, then you need a party for the next part.

If you have moderate to decent melee gear you shouldn't have problems with a lot of windy missions solo at level 75.