BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: AF2 descriptions     submit to reddit submit to twitter

This isnt going so well guys.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Nope it enhances the +att, i tried it out with a pld friend. First his warcry and took notice of what his attack was, and then my warcry with mask (had the increase) and then my warcry again with no mask (same increase as the pld had)
    I macro mine in with the mask for warcry and then the Adaman Celeta before ws's

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Re: AF2 descriptions

Quote Originally Posted by nivlakian
    NIN
    Head: Enhances Ninjutsu damage
    It's exactly 5% MAB for Ninjitsu.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Fast Cast on AF2 Body for RDM is nice, Utsusemi:Ni= 26 sec recast when hasted XD If you have Hat + AF2 Body. And the Enhances Spikes is very nice, I've only noticed a difference on monsters weak vs a certain type though. Ghosts weak vs blaze spikes, it used to do 8-10 now Blaze Spikes do 16-18 on Ghosts, kind of nice, idk if it's practical.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

My friends didnt notice the spike dmg increase as much as they noticed the spike add effects increase.

He said the mobs would get stunned / paralyzed more frequently.

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    My friends didnt notice the spike dmg increase as much as they noticed the spike add effects increase.

He said the mobs would get stunned / paralyzed more frequently.
    Meh, I really haven't noticed much of that, since I enfeeble most of the stuff I fight beforehand, lol

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Octavious
    Fast Cast on AF2 Body for RDM is nice, Utsusemi:Ni= 26 sec recast when hasted XD If you have Hat + AF2 Body. And the Enhances Spikes is very nice, I've only noticed a difference on monsters weak vs a certain type though. Ghosts weak vs blaze spikes, it used to do 8-10 now Blaze Spikes do 16-18 on Ghosts, kind of nice, idk if it's practical.
    I cannot wait to get NIN to 37 so I can test out Utsusemi:Ni with AF1 hat and AF2 body.

re: smn

I've done no official testing, but it seems to me I can summon avatars faster. So I think that's what it refers to. No big deal really. The big piece you want is the body, for avatar crit strike improvement (not to mention the elemental day -3 per tick). With this body piece, I can virtually use any avatar and get great results. Instead of yanking out Garuda/Leviathan, I can pay attention to which avatar does which type of damage (ie. Titan = blunt, Garuda = slashing etc)

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    I cannot wait to get NIN to 37 so I can test out Utsusemi:Ni with AF1 hat and AF2 body.
    dude, it's awesome, lol, I nearly fainted when I was soloing Shiva and she took all my shadows, im like "Crap, my Ni wont be up" "wtf, it's up?!" and its 26sec recast...awesome...

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura

Bumping my thread >_>

Anyone have anything to add for the BST and THF AF2. Exact numbers for previous descriptions given are welcome as well.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

dude, it's awesome, lol, I nearly fainted when I was soloing Shiva and she took all my shadows, im like "Crap, my Ni wont be up" "wtf, it's up?!" and its 26sec recast...awesome...
    Pfft. Best part about RDM/NIN is tanking Fenny for SMN PT after he Astral Flows and they need to resummon. Chainspell > Dia > Ni > Ni > etc etc lmao

BST
    Gloves: Enhances "Call Beast"
    Basically, it makes your jug perma-familiar. Familiar increases duration/strength of your pet. I'm not sure if it increases duration, but it does indeed increase strength.

Whether or not familiar stacks with it, I don't know. If it does though that would be hawt.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Do they actually stack if you did Familiar after Call Beast with AF2 gloves on, making your pet VT?

Whether or not familiar stacks with it, I don't know. If it does though that would be hawt.

Dunno, and if it did your pet wouldn't be VT. Courrier Carrie seems to be about as strong as EP/low DC, high DC/EM with familiar. At most it would be high EM/low T...which is still amazingly strong.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Bah, missed that. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco
    DRG armet enhances effect of the wyvern's breaths, so Healing Breath will cure for around the same amount as a Cure IV, but HB will only kick in at 33% hp.

Once a gimp, always a gimp.
    you can make a macro

/equip "Drachen Armet" <me>
    /ma "Dia" <t>
    /wait 1
    /equip "Wyrm Armet" <me>

or something like that (have to check drg forums to be sure)

that lets you get the effect of the wyrm armet at 50% HP