Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

i think it's very possible, albeit difficult to balance RL in the form of either job or school (both would suck, but it's being done as we speak) with FFXI. there's only a handful of people i know outside of hardcore JP LSes on bahamut that dont have a job or school, and yes they can play a ton. i've been in college since before i started playing, but my first semester playing i raped skipping class and sort of pwned my grades. i got to 75 though waffles. it's unsustainable, for how long varies from person to person, but people who do it for a while get pretty far.

anyway, since then i've either had a job or school and i've gotten a ton done. i think it takes a lot of foundation work (leveling up, growing together with an LS, skilling crafts) which goes much faster @ a haijin lifestyle to be able to back off and play a little more casually.

anyway, i try to steer clear of avoiding RL attacks because i'd be making fun of a lot of people i know (including myself in some ways) and it's up to people how they manage their RL time. 62 in 7 months is slow, but still, at least youre getting somewhere. when you're 75 you'll be able to enjoy playing casually a lot more imo.

saying everyone who's successful in the game has no rl friends and no job is pretty inaccurate. over the long term it all comes down to time management, because theres people with poor management who suck at the game and have no job/school/social life.

i think we need to get back to the point here.

Who else heard Quicklets name in the Cloudsong thing?

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

True, I'm simply talking about the majority, I know there is some people who are in high-end endgame gear/LS's that have played and gone to work/school. I just think they should make some of the higher-end things spawn maybe 8hrs? 3 spawns a day leaves a lot of speculation and I'm not saying they'd ever do it. It just sucks having to work and go out with friends (yea movies ftw) and then I relax to play FF and i seem to spin my wheels at 75, since my time doesn't allow for too much of the end-game bananza. I craft, talk on vent, sleep, bout it. lol

I'm serious.

He clearly said Quicklet.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

And you wonder why S.E. puts that disclaimer and make you click yes everytime you log on. Management in time yes, its very important, but to mix that time management with this game, especially if you have other obligations in RL and still want to succeed is a bit difficult if you ask me. End game content requires a rediculous amount of hours to play, nothing that you can do lets say within a 1 to 2 hour period time. I work full time usually 5 to 6 days a week, about 8 to 9 hours a day. I usually play at night, is when I can, trying to get things done, which leaves me only a few hours of sleep in between days. To succeed high and above, you need a lot of time to play. Not only that, the right time of the day as well if you remotely even want to think about getting such good items. Hence, your time management must be free and flexible without other things in the way to have a greater chance of accomplishment.

so how exactly did you drop your linkshell yesterday?

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

Quite simple. I accidently hit drop instead of change LS and voila, no more LS :D it wouldnt let me name it Kazoku anymore, GM told me to pick a new name, so now its KazokuLS.

I thought about changing it theorderofthegreengartr but i dunno it just didnt seem right, so that idea we gave up on.

wouldn't it be crazy if someone made a linkshell named Kazoku when you dropped your pearl and would be willing to sell it back to you for 2mil?!

hypothetical i swear.

(edit: unmarked bills only)

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyanjaii
    Quite simple. I accidently hit drop instead of change LS and voila, no more LS :D it wouldnt let me name it Kazoku anymore, GM told me to pick a new name, so now its KazokuLS.
    LMAO! You still the leader or did Asze finally take over?

Anyway not have enough time for End Game....... at 75 i had nothing to do..... all i did was help random people with random things....

Thats cause you were in the wrong ls.

BTW reading back - i think I contributed to coining the phrase RMTony.

but my classic will always be RMTough.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    Thats cause you were in the wrong ls.

I was in the best NA ls on Bahamut.....

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    you're an idiot.

someone should ban you.
    no u r

And sorry if that link points you to borisan, it points to my ffxiplayers on my browser....so i probobly fucked something up.

All i ask is that you please explain how the phrase inside of the parentheses on your first post relates to anything and is not an insult.

Hydra
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

thats why we all love you Judah, you are special to all of us <3

so how bout that 2 mil?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

me too plz.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    AFHelp?
    LMAO! i was in AFhelp well after when the name was changed i think but no not that ls.

I was in "i have no ls" linkshell and Ed told me it's the best on Bahamut!

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardtheblack
    You guys are #1 on bahamut.so don't bother us anymore.

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Before you fling accusations of RMT at other people Bert, reevaluate people in your own LS and think about those accounts you have "aquired".

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    Before you fling accusations of RMT at other people Bert, reevaluate people in your own LS and think about those accounts you have "aquired".
    hand me down 2box accounts from LS people who quit the game aren't RMT.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Before you start making accusations, Hirro, use your brain and think before you speak.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast