Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

worldx said he was helping a friend, theres a problem with that? so it means because FI has 20 friends in sekiaxls they can't help?

what i don't understand is, because ur ls doesn't like asking for help others can't do it?

he agreed and said many times that "our LS is 1 LS only." so here's a cute little conv i had w/ worldx where i basically said "you guys are being pg&way, stop" and he nonstop denied it.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Moggy
    worldx said he was helping a friend, theres a problem with that? so it means because FI has 20 friends in sekiaxls they can't help?

what i don't understand is, because ur ls doesn't like asking for help others can't do it?
    The point is that Worldx is doing the exact same thing he made fun of PG+Way for doing, hence the hypocrisy.

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Moggy
    Nobody is saying that you absolutely can't ask for help, we're just saying its a fair sign that if you can't kill something with only your LS, you don't deserve to be there in the first place, as well as Worldx going back on his previous word that teaming up was gay and his LS would never do it.

hey -- remember that time when BG acted all cool and trash talked all NA linkshells, but then mass recruited newbies - - and then when JPs turn their back on newbie BG they cryed about it on their forum?

wait i got a million of these... let me continue while this is all fresh in my mind..

remember that time when ever judah has a point about another LS someone calls him an MPK because he owned a bunch of people at serket when he was level 67 about a year ago.. and then those people cheer on worldx for mpking FI at fafnir a few months ago? or mpk gilsellers on their bsts? or do a number of other hypocritical actions?

oh-- and remember when BG made sky videos and got all this popularity on their website.. and then a million people came to their forum every time they have some useless drama to cry about - and act like BG is somehow the judge and jury of bahamut because they have members with no jobs who are on at 3 AM to compete for tiamat with JPs?

and remember when everyone thought people from BG were all cool and skilled when really about 5 or 6 of the .. now mass recruited number of them are actually deep down good people - and the rest of them are trash who are in it for #1? (thats themselves btw)

or when judah made a seemingly pointless reply to show that no one cares.

sorry that all that time thinking of yourselves as japanese was in vain.

Xavier

hey judah mpks don't listen to him

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

hey judah steals fafnirs don't listen to him

not japanese, just the only NA LS serious about hunting hard stuff.
    hey judah trolls baselessly dont listen to him

wait mwm needs to post on this to complete it. '

cmon god of timing lets see

mwm: omg im so kool my ls is a shout recruit from lower jueno omg they kill stuff for me and i am so kewl cause i take pics in my moms basement when im doing drugs omg im so kewlkewlkewl i have uae LS members who pullbot omg kewl now watch me mpk gilsellers and then call judah an mpk kewl.

uh oh this might be a double post if not another bg member beats me to posting.. !!! (bert)

other linkshells are serious about camping things - but lets be honest - BG's attitude has always been 'lets look down on other NAs' styley (yea. styley). the point im trying to make is - welcome to the game. theres drama, and just because you guys think your - - - more 'serious' about HNMs then other people - doesn't take you away from the drama.

and just because you learned japanese to communicate with them, it doesn't mean they have to be your friend.

(had to edit post omg laptop keyboards r teh sux..)

Xavier

I need to get something out of the way before I begin. I must say that Judah's hariolations emphasize the formation of small units of irresponsible accomplices that can avoid detection by authorities, strike quickly and disperse, and, to some extent, provide mad yawping-types with a milieu in which they can gag free speech. One of my objectives is to examine the warp and woof of Judah's proposed social programs. Let me quote to you from the words of my attorney: "Investigators who have spent many years attempting to penetrate the dark recesses of Judah's slovenly underworld frequently conclude that Judah seems to have no trouble sweet-talking loud bloodsuckers into helping him promote racial superiority doctrines, ethnic persecution, imperialist expansion, and genocide." Although faced by such despicable perfidy and the frustration of not being able to respond to the same audiences as he has had, I must really pave the way for people of every sex, race, and socioeconomic status to fulfill their own spiritual destiny, if I try really, really hard, I can almost see why Judah would want to pose a threat to personal autonomy and social development.

In a sense, he never stops boasting about his generous contributions to charitable causes. As far as I can tell, however, Judah's claimed magnanimousness is utterly chimerical and, furthermore, anyone who hasn't been living in a cave with his eyes shut and his ears plugged knows that we can never return to the past. And if we are ever to move forward to the future, we have to challenge his high-handed assumptions about merit. Judah's doctrines were never about tolerance and equality. That was just window dressing for the "innocents". Rather, "Judah" has now become part of my vocabulary. Whenever I see someone transform our whole society to suit Judah's own gin-swilling interests, I tell him or her to stop "Judah-ing". He has been doing "in-depth research" (whatever he thinks that means) to prove that it's okay to make serious dialogue difficult or impossible. I should mention that I've been doing some research of my own. So far, I've "discovered" that Judah is totally versipellous. When he's with plebeians, he warms the cockles of their hearts by remonstrating against quislingism. But when Judah is safely surrounded by his apple-polishers, he instructs them to put the foxes in charge of guarding the henhouse. That type of cunning two-sidedness tells us that I want to unify our community. Judah, in contrast, wants to drive divisive ideological wedges through it. Judah says it is within his legal right to subordinate principles of fairness to less admirable criteria. Whether or not he indeed has such a right, if Judah truly wanted to be helpful, he wouldn't revive the ruinous excess of a bygone era to bounce and blow amidst the ruinous excess of the present era. I am convinced that there will be a strong effort on his part to evoke a misdirected response to genuine unresolved grievances as soon as our backs are turned. This effort will be disguised, of course. It will be cloaked in deceit, as such efforts always are. That's why I'm informing you that Judah is trying to brainwash us. He wants us to believe that it's mendacious to uplift individuals and communities on a global scale to raise issues, as opposed to guns or knives; that's boring; that's not cool. You know what I think of that, don't you? I think that Judah is locked into his present course of destruction. He does not have the interest or the will to change his fundamentally imperious actions.

To call Judah a beast is to defame all quadrupeds. To cap that off, Judah has frequently been spotted making nicey-nice with combative wastrels. Is this because he needs their help to desecrate religious objects? That's the question that perplexes me the most, because some of the facts I'm about to present may seem shocking. This they certainly are. However, he has no evidence or examples to back up his point. That said, let me continue. Judah's ventures are not our only concern. To state the matter in a few words, there is a format Judah should follow for his next literary endeavor. It involves a topic sentence and supporting facts. His bruta fulmina are so revolting that if allowed to go unanswered, their final cost would be incalculable. I'm not the first to mention that when I say that this is where the rubber hits the road, this does not, I repeat, does not mean that governments should have the right to lie to their own subjects or to other governments. This is a common fallacy held by birdbrained weirdos. Judah has made some imprecise statements and statements that ought to have had all sorts of qualifications and reservations attached to them, and I'm not making that up! Ask yourself: In view of his execrable perorations, what does it make sense for us to do now? I bet you'll answer the same way that I did, because we both know that the space remaining in this letter will not suffice even to enumerate the ways in which Judah has tried to biologically or psychologically engineer contentious vermin to make them even more tendentious than they already are. In the end, Judah is unwilling to stand up for what is true and right if there is no personal advantage to him in doing so.

man quit using that site, u can tell straight away lol

yea.. that was retarded...

why are you still so bitter about getting denied into BG? (and wiffleball in every single thread where you talk shit to lujan) i thought you were on your happy little hokuten city on the hill where everything that was wrong with bg in the eyes of the people who left is dandy swell fixed.

worldx didnt mpk fi, he pulled fafnir for them

if you can accept being serious about NMs simply as "camping them" (i dont see how this is incorrect) then there's clear evidence we're more serious than other LSes, seeing as they -rarely- camp and nearly never kill even NQ pops.

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    yea.. that was retarded...
    http://img294.echo.cx/img294/6316/bgforum0uq.jpg

That entire essay was about as relevant to this thread as what you posted, only mine didn't take as long to type.

lol. im not bitter about anything. back when i cared about being in BG it was for one reason - my friends were in it. now that they have moved on to better things - i really have no interest in your linkshell. (I say your linkshell because tahts what it is - - Berticus land, where edwardtheblack has about as much say as a non speaking japanese member would have in say FI) -

and if i remember correctly - i was in BG - I was kicked out for calling Nikki a retard after she/he missed the same headstone twice - and yummy spammed in LS in caps "IF JUDAHS NOT KICKED IM DROPPING MY PEARL" - after he told me to ... myself - and i replied that he could do the same.

(like u said, we went over this in all the lujan related posts)

so please. lets be realistic.

theres one thing ive ever agreed with MWM - heavin forbid - i hate the guy and think hes more childish then I (hard to say) - that BG is an elitist group. you guys throw ur stuff around like your all great - but in the end - there are so many people who accomplished what you did in shorter periods of time - and more.

for once id like to see your linkshell accept the fact that although you were first to do many things - you wont be the last - and your not the only ones serious about end game.

I'm wondering if hnmls in other server has been mumbled by other ls in thier forum.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardtheblack
    I'm wondering if hnmls in other server has been mumbled by other ls in thier forum.
    http://forums.fallenangelssan.com/viewtopic.php?t=2011

Black Belt
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    BG is an elitist group. you guys throw ur stuff around like your all great - but in the end - there are so many people who accomplished what you did in shorter periods of time - and more.

for once id like to see your linkshell accept the fact that although you were first to do many things - you wont be the last - and your not the only ones serious about end game.
    name one other NA LS on Bahamut that has killed Tiamat.

name one realistic NA ls that has had a chance to fight him.

and dont say RMTony's LS.. hense realistic.