Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

The new era of Bahamut endgame - the nightmare returns

cliff notes
    maybe ill put this on the front page later so theres a better chance of them seeing it. now when FI can't kill stuff, mainly because of the new time limits, but also before that when they dont have enough peopole to kill stuff at all, sekaix sends members to help them win. and they team up for stuff like trying KV and almost every time at 3 kings. i tried to confront worldx about this, and ask him to stop, saying how gay it was. the main reason is that when pg&way used to rape stuff by teaming up, we talked a lot of shit about them together, because alone theyre incredibly gimp. he agreed and said many times that "our LS is 1 LS only." so here's a cute little conv i had w/ worldx where i basically said "you guys are being pg&way, stop" and he nonstop denied it.

Worldx: in what way are we being pg&way?
    Bert: at hnms, today sekaixls&fanta werent pg&way at fafnir
    Worldx: we dont kill together
    Bert: yesterday sekaix saved them
    Worldx: if we wanna kill to hurry, we help anyone
    Bert: it's bad w
    Worldx: w, its reason
    Bert: i dont believ it, today we claimed but no help. also now the 1 lhour limit is important
    Worldx: we're camping KV, albelt wanted to kill fast, because members must come to west altep
    Bert: yesterday fanta couldnt have killed fafnir in 1 hour. is fafnir more imporatant than western altepa desert?
    Worldx: was you stole by other NA LS?
    Bert: no. i dont understand
    Worldx: it's not more important, but we need dt. we wanna kill fast. if its you or fanta, we are ok with anything
    Bert: yesterday fanta was going to wipe to flail, but because sekaix raised them they didnt wipe. everyone was angry because yesterday sekaix and fanta were pg & way. many times when way was weak PG saved them on KB. our chance was gone.
    Worldx: do you wanna say sekaixls is weak? sekaixls = way?
    Bert: no, but if you cant win like fanta yesterday, you should go to sleep.
    Worldx: I think it's short-circuited(?) if it's friend it help, because we cant kill it. we will help fanta and BG. if its BG we will help
    Bert: yesterday sekaix killed BG, you didnt help yesterday. to help us dont be pg&way. we sleep when we cant camp, not team up.
    Worldx: if someone is embarassed because it doesnt have the war potential, we help, and if im there and bg is in danger, i will help bg.
    Bert: why not help us yesterday by not saving fanta, thus killing our chance?
    Worldx: if fanta is in danger and we have many killing people, we wont help. i wasnt there yesterday. is it because you want to fight? sekaixls and fant is not pgoke
    Bert: I want fairness. yesterday it was pg&way
    Worldx: dont say pgoke
    Bert: PG saves way in their weak time. yesterday in fanta's weak time sekaix helped them out.
    Worldx: we are killing 3 wyrms always, and vrtra, its not pgoke. dont say pgoke to me
    Bert: yesterday bg became not sekaix's friend so it's sad. yesterday when we werent friends it was sad
    Worldx: the friend LS is more important than the HNM, you too, I like BG and you. i think your business to be very important. therefore please dont say such a thing
    Bert: i thought htat too, before yesterday
    Worldx: you are misunderstanding it
    Bert: i dont want to say it but yesterday's helping fanta is being pg&way
    Worldx: ....
    Bert: i dont want to say pg&way but if you pull a pg&way im going to say pg&way. i thought God hated the way of pg&way
    Worldx: it's too simple, its not pgoke
    Bert: maybe not always, but yesterday it was
    Worldx: yes. its because we wanted to get to westaltep fast as hell
    Bert: if its too important, you should just have teleported, before fafnir's death
    Worldx: we need death time, you should understand that
    Bert: do you not want to choose? if you cant have both, would you destroy your friendship with bg to get them by being pg&way?
    Worldx: we can, we did. hey, dont say sad things if youre nota friend (or something)
    Bert: dont fuck us over when we're camping vs fanta. if you do that we're friends.
    Worldx: yesterday we didnt have members to kill
    Bert: vermeil helped fanta keep fafnir while i was gone in hawaii, but my ls told me. what is this?
    Worldx: i didnt know
    Bert: at server pop time, fanta fought with 2 people and vermeil saved them. why??????? in that case it's pg&way
    Worldx: Fafnir?
    Bert: yes
    Worldx: it's misunderstood, vermeil didnt do it
    Bert: they saw
    Worldx: it's dramatized
    Bert: how? a zenmetsu was coming for fanta with 2 people, but with 2 people and vermeil they kept
    Worldx: there is no reason to do such a thing
    Bert: when fanta had 2 people vermeil saved them, when fanta didnt have a tank at aspid stoner saved them, yesterday when fanta got flailed albelt and gackn saved them. in that time it seems like pg&way
    Worldx: it's not help, stoner's thing is...
    Bert: its help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at those times since fanta didnt have people they would have died, but sekaix saved them from death

Relic Shield
    BG Level

English, Can I have it?

its translated as best i could do

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

what is "pgoke"?

Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    what is "pgoke"?
    pg&way i think he means by it

what is "pgoke"?
    oh, yep. oke is wayfarer's old name

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

and this was the guy you all spoke highly of too.

They've done the PG/Way thing to us at adamantoise when they got a shitload of adds (Don't care if it's a super NQ POS, it's the principles) . Worldx and his LS are turning into pg/way by helping fanta but you're not gonna see him admit to it

It's pretty obvious they kill just to kill and don't even feel disappointed if n.legs in the end. They just give it to one of their bards.

as for names

Paunelie>Orchestra>Wayfayer
    PecuniaryGreedy>PGarmy>DamepOrz
    ↑Go figure

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

btw, don't expect people to know what you're talking about unless they've seen it personaly.

Xavier

I saw this coming, glad I never idolized Sekaix.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

remember this,

He didnt really mpk them, He actually pulled fafnir for them.

Shit like this has pissed me off since the first time I saw it. It's been going on for months now on my side. I just never said anything.

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

Just wait til wyrms get more competitive and they team up all the time because they want the abjurations so badly that they'd rather one of them get it than some other LS.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Quicklet
    Just wait til wyrms get more competitive and they team up all the time because they want the abjurations so badly that they'd rather one of them get it than some other LS.

they could care less about abjurations.

It's more about bieng dominant if you ask me.

Xavier

That will be the point that Rusty and his mpking ways turn from bs to hero status. I salute you, MPK King.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    That will be the point that Rusty and his mpking ways turn from bs to hero status. I salute you, MPK King.
    Lol I never really MPKed at HNMs kings. Mainly CFH while another LS is killing it, or just win claim and CFH everyone else provokes then i warp.

what is "pgoke"?
    PG is Peculiar Greedy(says a lot) and Oke is short for Wayfarers old LS name "Orchestra".

We only started stealing it because the fucks who would get the claim didnt give us a cut of our Stider Boots.... lol anyways, It paid off when we killed it @ 2% got like 20mil in items and this nice Pixie Earring...

PS: Yes I know my rings are gimped, but what can I say? I'm a pimp on budget...

[removed broken link]

Quote Originally Posted by Quicklet
    the wyrms have abj? O.o

Renegade Philosopher
    BG Level

oh noz my secret is out

so anyway, say something weird happens and i claim fafnir as brd/nin and hold it till 17 ppl from 17 ls's that are my friend turns up, suddenly 17 ls's are helping me? lol

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Moggy
    so anyway, say something weird happens and i claim fafnir as brd/nin and hold it till 17 ppl from 17 ls's that are my friend turns up, suddenly 17 ls's are helping me? lol
    what exactly is the point of your post?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast