Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cursed Mask -1 on 2nd try     submit to reddit submit to twitter

E. Body
    BG Level

Aurik, I don't think les is trying to sell them, I honestly don't think he expects anyone to buy them for that kind of price. I've talked to him about it and he never plans on selling them.

full moon water, interesting
    It's all about luck... I regularly synth on full moon watersday, earthsday, lightsday and windsday. I've gotten lucky streaks and shit streaks on all those days. Here's an example:

Full Moon 98% Earthsday, July 25th
    1 Cheviot Cape (74): 1 NQ (contract)
    16 Igqira Weskit (99/AL+LC): 11 NQ 5 F (7mil loss) [0/50 8 F]
    1 Sha'ir Seraweels (93/LC): 1 NQ (not sold - 800k loss)

Full Moon 100% Watersday, July 25th
    1 Igqira Lappas (97): 1 NQ (breakeven) [0/11 1 F]
    3 Igqira Weskit (99/AL+LC): 1 HQ 2 NQ (HQ not sold - 1.75mil loss) [1/53 8 F]

HQ'd on my last synth. I only synthed on watersday because I didn't have time to finish all the weskits on earthsday.

Full Moon 100% Watersday, August 1st
    13 Errant Houppelande (96/GS+LC): 1 HQ 11 NQ 1 F (10mil profit)
    1 Igqira Lappas (97): 1 NQ (100k profit) [0/12 1 F]

So, I decided to try my luck again on watersday. Got lucky. I put the signed mahatma body on bazaar to showoff. Unexpectedly someone actually bought it in Jeuno paying the 1mil tax.

Full Moon 100% Watersday, August 7th
    1 Blessed Mitts (96): 1 NQ (100k profit)
    12 Errant Hat (92/GS+LC): 1 HQ 8 NQ 3 F (HQ not sold - 500k loss)
    49 Errant Houppelande (96/GS+LC): 41 NQ 8 F (8.35mil loss)

So... I tried to make another signed mahatma body. No luck and the worst part is that a competitor made it on watersday just as I got started.

Full Moon 98% Windsday, August 7th
    20 Errant Houppelande (96/GS+LC): 1 HQ 17 NQ 2 F (HQ not sold - 3mil loss)

I was pissed about the results and quicky planned another 20 synths. HQ'd the 2nd to last... I'm more annoyed about the weeks it'll take to sell all those NQ than the losses it took to make.

Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    Quote Originally Posted by Moggy
    i think for crimson mask its easier to get an abj b4 making, last time i checked the regular KB killers aren't anywhere near selling mask abj for another say 5 years? o_o but its nice to have in bazaar lol
    mask abj is buyable now
    Who's gonna sell it? I talked to FI, dhamel, sekai, FFT, and 2 other ls's that were at fafnir, they aren't selling any abj from KB, or nid, most of them won't even sell hecatomb cap from fafnir, u sure don't mean ur ls will sell them do u?

Anyway even if one of the JP ls will sell mask abj, u think u have the connection or gil for what it would take? Well if u managed to RMT enough to buy one enjoy, and sometimes i wonder whats the point having the best HQ gear when ur in a ls that can't kill sky gods without 18+ ppl?

Like PerfectEnding said if it takes ur ls over an hour to kill aspid u shouldn't be there and definately shouldn't even get crimson mask or body.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

I really like watersday too. I tried 12 Errant Pigaches synths on the last Full Moon Watersday (yesterday), and made 2 Mahatma Pigaches out of the batch (roughly 11m profit). Also went 5/6 on Amemet Mantle +1 on the same day (but ruined the joy slightly by going 1/5 on windsday).

Black Belt
    BG Level

it's definitely buyable cause it's already been sold and bought before.

if you can't get them to sell to you, than maybe they just don't like you or the LS you're in.

it'll still be awhile before BG considers selling them.

Well yeah i know its been sold, but wasn't it a JP ls to a JP?

Xavier

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Well yeah i know its been sold, but wasn't it a JP ls to a JP?
    moggy no log in, and the price on the abj is 6 mil as long as jesus loves you from a well known jp ls

i'm at uni moving around on comps lazy to log in
    6m? sounds cheap, i might get myself one if thats the case, i mean eventually my drg can wear it O.o

Wow, 6m, that's cheap now. JP monopoly LS on Asura was selling BB items for 3m each 6 months ago, I'm sure the price has gone up by now. Pretty sick for a 100% drop off a king.

Of course they're not claiming much since the august 1 patch...I guess they haven't got their bots back working yet.

Xavier

We sold the behemoth tongue to a random guy at the last KB we killed for 4 mil, games economy is a mess.

Sure is, considering that the belt is pretty much a toy for smashing skeletons and soloing/duoing as mnk/nin.

Then again mean income for an active lv75 player nowadays is probably 5m or something. I know mnks who have camped kings for 8-10 months and still don't have their items, so in that light it doesn't seem so unfair...

well the thing that stops most ppl buying abj's i think is peer talk, i mean what glory is there in having one that u didn't earn or have no power to earn? thing about not being able to claim is BS, even when FI was fully botting some other ls managed a pull every now and then

i asked sekai and FI a few times on price of hecatomb cap soemtimes it was 1-3m but never bought it, don't want shit being said that i had to buy abj's

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

That kind of talk wouldn't come from you Moggy if you were still in Rabid Pineapples. :wink:

really? i was in rabid from over a year ago now, i still have a sack there, i was in knights for 8 months? didn't get any abj i wanted, didn't see me go buy abj's

btw did u ever find out why u couldn't join?

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Don't take what I've said as an insult, no offence meant. Just have to look at the situation realisticly. I was in SB and I still asked JP shells if I could buy certain Abjus. What else you can spend the money in game? Really, if you get a craft to a 100, what else is there to do with money? And don't reply with stupid shit like "give it to me" lol One way or the other people buy gear, Abjus are no different. Peer preasure? Pfft Like that ever stopped people from doing what they thought was in their best interests.

And about me not getting into Damepo? Let's just say some assholes you know, but I will leave their names out, had a hand in lying about me. :wink:

EDIT: Tengaar, I might come looking for you soon. Moggy overcharges.

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    Really, if you get a craft to a 100, what else is there to do with money?
    ...raise another one? That's what I'm doing That or buy dynamis currency. Cost of relic upgrade at current Asura prices: ~750m. Even with a maxed craft, that's gonna take a while...

no shit how else will i buy abj's?

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yes, I forgot about the Relic Upgrade, but still that falls under buying gear category.

Thank god that main reason I play this game is because of friends.

well buying anything thatu can sell in AH, bazaar, trade is normal, ex/rare drops were designed so that u have to be present at the fight to get, hence buying those seems shit

ur server sucks a bit more than ours aurik, costs around 400m but u get 80 of that back on bahamut

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

One man's opinion, Moggy. Ethics are out the window when it comes down to money.