Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Cursed Mask -1 on 2nd try

2nd item i have hq'ed for Carbon :D

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/9...00060zi.th.png

Relic Shield
    BG Level

<3 Tengaar

I notice you got "skill too low" message after using a crafting belt. I have gotten this message 3 times when synthing using Blacksmith's Belt, has anyone else?

grats

full moon water, interesting

never seen problem with skill too low on belt

same question got the abj yet? XD

This happens when you use a charged item and try to craft immediately afterwards. It doesn't matter what you put in the crystal, it will say skill too low.

I get this a lot after using my water tank when crafting beeswax.

Aurik you need to get some Zenith Slacks +1 in your sig to make it complete >O Maybe Arhat's and Yasha too? ;o

OMFG DO YOU SEE THAT DOOD'S TITLE?!?!

man hes 1337

lol, grats on the HQ

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6...raweels3fe.jpg

I saw these being bazaared on remora today for 14m @_@ I knew I saw the name somewhere before but I just couldn't quite put my finger on where. Huzzah! I was about to buy them till I came to my senses and realized they suck, well moreso then Mahatma Slops for me.

they don't exactly suck, i been trying to get those made
    u c, +3% is over 30hp, the mp is useless u get lik 2 lol, but highest chr

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

wow nice but, does carbon have the abjuration? lol

Wow, Lestrat is selling them? What a punk, I didn't even charge him anything for the synth.

lol damn i've had 40 NQ made, just collected 10 more materials (brd JSE pants)

i think for crimson mask its easier to get an abj b4 making, last time i checked the regular KB killers aren't anywhere near selling mask abj for another say 5 years? o_o but its nice to have in bazaar lol

Make sure your clothcrafter is 98+3 (or better) and uses advanced support.

if it breaks tier for 98+6 i must have really shit luck on it, i think sub leather actually is too high to break tier.......boy its crap if it breaks tier i mean 40 NQ? lol.......but then again took me 40 ice lance to HQ first

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ashen
    OMFG DO YOU SEE THAT DOOD'S TITLE?!?!

man hes 1337

lol, grats on the HQ
    Haha yeah, my roomate just started playing so I was helping him out with his missions. My rank before that was Dynamis San d'Oria Interloper (which is leet for me, because that was from my own dynamis linkshell and we're still pretty new.^^)

No, I don't have the abjuration yet, but I'm up for the next Hand abjuration from sky, and I already have the cursed -1 for those, and I already have Blood Cuisses and Blood Greaves uncursed! Now all I need is the body and I've been buying dragon scales for over the last 3 months. Finally got stack of them! Weeeee ~

well crimson body isn't a rare drop......and aspid is a lot less camped, ask mwm aspid popped without anyone around and he threw a raptor on him, got killed and bought his ls to kill it lol
    however........crimson mask......KB.........i dunno what ls ur in but KB is a kiting fight as u should know and with the new 1 hour timer not that many ls has what it takes to bring him down, so ya good luck claiming KB and then killing him and then.....getting drop.......weeeeee zenith pumps FTW!

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Body is gonna suck getting the HQ. ; ; 2 dragon bloods @ 99% loss if they dont' HQ.
    Sounds good to me tho, but I thought that Aspid powered up, too after an hour.

editedlolz

Quote Originally Posted by Moggy
    i think for crimson mask its easier to get an abj b4 making, last time i checked the regular KB killers aren't anywhere near selling mask abj for another say 5 years? o_o but its nice to have in bazaar lol
    mask abj is buyable now

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

with IGE the sky is the limit...