Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28
  1. #1

  2. #2
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    414
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    k?

  3. #3

    ...

    funny how he gave rusty metal credit rolf... what was that all about >.> is that rusty .. ?

  4. #4
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    725
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Lito Rex
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    YOU'RE COOL!

  5. #5
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    no

  6. #6

    THAT'S
    WAS
    COOL!


    </sarcasm>

  7. #7

    Wow, people really are retarded.

  8. #8

    Re: ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Evilvicious
    funny how he gave rusty metal credit rolf... what was that all about >.> is that rusty .. ?
    I dont see my name anywhere, but its not me lol not my style..

  9. #9
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,744
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    GJ!




    DUMBASS

  10. #10
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,226
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Re: ...

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilvicious
    funny how he gave rusty metal credit rolf... what was that all about >.> is that rusty .. ?
    I dont see my name anywhere, but its not me lol not my style..
    first screenshot, 4 rows up from bottom

  11. #11

    I personally liked the 1 where he said i been shouting for 30min what are the GMs doing jacking off?

    the rest was kinda just idk...

  12. #12

    Re: ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Octavious
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilvicious
    funny how he gave rusty metal credit rolf... what was that all about >.> is that rusty .. ?
    I dont see my name anywhere, but its not me lol not my style..
    first screenshot, 4 rows up from bottom

    wooot! i rawk!

  13. #13

    here are some steps in owning a GM....

    1.Ok, get sent to jail.
    a. you could shout racist names in town
    b. steal somones shit
    c. cheat and tell everyone your cheating
    d. just get to fucking modion
    2.Threatin the fuck out of the GM
    a. i recomend using shit you know, ie. there phone numbers like..
    GM Caedmon aka Jason Hartung personal cell phone number
    1-949-300-2544
    or..
    the "GM Pit" 1-858-790-3536 all the GM's work in this office
    b. after giving them a scare, you could tell them you will kill them,
    blow there building up, whatever floats your boat.
    3. Make them look stupid.
    a. once you show them all this shit you know, tell them they cant do shit
    they should quit now and lvl there Dragoon job.
    b. ask them why GM Moonlite is so fat and her teeth are so nasty, tell
    her in America we use toothpaste and mouthwash.
    4.There is no 4, your banned by now.
    a. if your not, tell them your going to expliot this info like phone numbers
    empolyee's names and such
    b. get ready for there lawyer to call you and the cops to show up


    Follow these steps and then take the pictures, they will be much more intresting.

  14. #14

    What exactly is speed hacking? Nothing in any of those pics looked 'hacked' to me. I assume its something that makes you run faster?

  15. #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Fujitaru
    What exactly is speed hacking? Nothing in any of those pics looked 'hacked' to me. I assume its something that makes you run faster?
    http://www.bismarckbitchlist.com/upload ... rspeed.mpg

  16. #16

    Rusty you're the messiah of FFXI.

    /bow

  17. #17

    That was pretty fucking sick. O-o

  18. #18

    LOL, Rusty suck0rz...

    Notice how the video stoped as he was getting pwned by the mobs he aggro?

    lol, Im playin...

  19. #19

    Kinda funny how he ran into that guy leveling up his summoning skill then called him a botter while he was using the speedhack.

  20. #20
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    339
    BG Level
    4

    This guy's a douchebag. You give those of us that do our complaining the right way a bad name.

    Douche.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag