+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Paranoid?     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Paranoid?

http://www.dionaea-house.com/

That is sooo trippy, although it's a long read.

Check it out.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Bryant Snow
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

cliff notes plz~

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

/nod

Trippy indeed.

Summary.

Worth reading, specially if its real .

Starts with a guy hearing of an old friend randomly shooting a couple in a diner then himself, all 3 dying. He investigates it over a month or two, and it just get weirder and weirder. It sounds real, and thats crazy if it is, really crazy... I'd really like to see a documentary on this house, or go to it myself..... both of them. Prolly wont since theyre across the country and both far from me, but that'd be one crazy trip.

Took me half an hour or 45 minutes to read it all, definitely worth less than an hour of my time....

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

omfg. trippy as hell.

I noticed something really trippy on my own... I wonder if anyone else caught this... It has to do with something Drew said when he walked into the diner and something that Mark said when he was on his way out of the weird house...

She wrote in the article that Andrew was mumbling or muttering to himself when he entered the restaurant, but she didn’t put in what he was saying. According to witnesses, he kept repeating: “The door is open.”

That`s some freaky shit.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Vid
    omfg. trippy as hell.

I noticed something really trippy on my own... I wonder if anyone else caught this... It has to do with something Drew said when he walked into the diner and something that Mark said when he was on his way out of the weird house...

She wrote in the article that Andrew was mumbling or muttering to himself when he entered the restaurant, but she didn’t put in what he was saying. According to witnesses, he kept repeating: “The door is open.”
    OMFG. I just noticed that!! Awesome.

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

>.>
    <.<

k, im officially creeped out now, thx >.>

ok, so yeah, i normally cut through this golf course and through some woods to get to work, i work nights at a hotel, >.> ill be taking the long way in to work tonight

I thought it was a good read. It was different. I was really into it until it came to the LJs and the blogs. I thought that went a little too far. It felt real, but after going on to the lj and blogs, it was a bit of a let down.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dalvaris
    I thought it was a good read. It was different. I was really into it until it came to the LJs and the blogs. I thought that went a little too far. It felt real, but after going on to the lj and blogs, it was a bit of a let down.
    I stopped before the LJs and blogs.

Reading the whole thing gave me the chills... I wasn't sure if it was real or not until I hit the blogs. Still a pretty interesting read :D

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Well it freaked me out... till I read all rights reserved... why would u reserve rights to mail? ; ; Thank god it's a story.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by I_am_new
    Well it freaked me out... till I read all rights reserved... why would u reserve rights to mail? ; ; Thank god it's a story.
    So noone can republish it in newspaper, book, magazine article, etcetera.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Surealistic
    Aw, ftw, ruin it for me

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

sorry >.> im a jumpy person, i dont like scary movies, i had to know, i was just a tad freaked out lol

Quote Originally Posted by Surealistic
    howd you find that i dont see the link on the site maybe im blind though

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i did a search for dionaea house