Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Shattering Stars (SMN)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Coco, the using of Astral Flow is to save your MP and make the perp cost 0. The fight won't take the whole 3 minutes of AF so it's not a big deal to use a BP70 while Flow is up. Doing this just saves MP and helps you keep your life and your summon out.

If you need a new test and I'm not doing anything, send me a tell. I live in Den of Rancor so I wouldn't mind helping from time to time.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Ah oh ya the 0 perp cost, totally forgot about that, hehe

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I pwned Maat my first try, too. Although it was sooo close. Heh, I was down to about 12 HP when I finished.

Naver

using ANY types of JA, BP, Meds, etc.. will pull hate if you just resummoned a pet.

Thus the reason to Astral Flow before attacking.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Janice
    http://www.playonline.com/comnewsus/200402264502.html

"Enemy strength in the level cap battle "Shattering Stars" for the red mage will be adjusted."

This was Feb. 2004 update.
    How did you go back and find old update notices?

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    Taru Maat fight is hard 'cause we don't have any HP. ; ;

I had a rough time on RNG, but I don't think the tactics I used are going to help you much seeing as the only way for you to do damage is with your avatar.

The most important thing, like Kuno said, is getting your Avatar to take the Astral and you being far, far away from it. You need to figure out a way to get a BP70 off on Maat, then do three SPs.

Eh, I'll ask Deus how he did it tomorrow. He's probably too busy playing Guild Wars right now.

pongpong showed me this picture a few days ago

http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/7994/deus8yb.jpg

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Ah wow. It was interested reading some of the stuff they did before I started playing.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Ankiseth
    If you need a new test and I'm not doing anything, send me a tell. I live in Den of Rancor so I wouldn't mind helping from time to time.
    What server are you on, Ankiseth? O.o I'm on Fenrir. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma

pongpong showed me this picture a few days ago

*picture*
    Aw, man. I remember that shit too.

/sigh... That was the first time I ever PT'd with Braska, too. Kinda weird when you're good friends with someone IRL and you never get to PT with them until you're 75. >.>;

Maat doesn't use Fire III? I swear he did when I did my Maat fight, potentionally even Blizzard III (or maybe that was II). I didn't have anything too nifty for mine, brought a couple yag drinks, vile and vile +1. That was it. I was smart though and didn't use my items unless I felt for sure I was going to win :D Used only one of the viles, forgot which one, either way sold the other back >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Coco
    Quote Originally Posted by Ankiseth
    What server are you on, Ankiseth? O.o I'm on Fenrir. >.>
    He is on Fenrir too Coco. He used to be in TLW before you were there. Same with me, he moved to Omen. So did I. He made his own LS after he broke off from Omen. I moved to Hades.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Coco should remember me, we've done an avatar run or two if I do recall =P

But yeah I'm on Fenrir as Serif said, and I play way too much when I'm not working so I shouldn't be hard to miss.