BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Addicted to Crafting Now     submit to reddit submit to twitter

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

Addicted to Crafting Now

Well, I've recently been addicted to crafting again, my cooking was dorment at 82 for a long time, I simply HQ'd Squid Sushi on good synthing days to make some gil, mostly farm. Anyway back to my point. I'm currently intrested in Bonecraft/Leathercraft, and I'm really not sure which to take 60+ I'll figure it out when they both hit 60. They are Bone(28) Leather(28) at the time. I wanted to ask if anyone has any insight on which could be a better way to go, I've looked at various things that both guilds use to make money, and it seems around the same. Also, my second question is does anyone think leveling them both (at the same time) is a good idea. By this I don't mean to higher level, I mean farming Tremor Rams for Ram Skin and making horn rings from the Ram horns, does this sound like a good ideA? or should I mule Ram Horns and get Adv. Support, since they can end to be pricey and add up fast (3k/horn on CaitSith) I appreciate all and any input! Thank you much!! =D

[Octavious]

Formerly Armani
    BG Level

Yahoo.com > *Search Bar* > Mysterytour

How is it that you can take two crafts past 60? I thought for all jobs you have past 60 you only have 40 points to spend...

Quote Originally Posted by Gafgarionn
    How is it that you can take two crafts past 60? I thought for all jobs you have past 60 you only have 40 points to spend...
    He could use those last 16 points in one of those though, or if you take another craft above 60 or take a quide contract with another guide they get made and say hey you wanna just quit your <instertcraft here>? and then they reset it to 60 and he has all 40 levels to reuse again.

Use a mule.

It's 40 mastery points that can be distributed any way you choose (Fishing is excluded as you CAN have 100 Fishing and 100 of another craft I believe).

You can either go a straight shot of 100 in one, 60 the rest, or balance it out to say 80,80,60,etc., 90,70,60,60, etc. get the idea?