BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Tiamat is up on Bahamut     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

was playing BF2, saw Xavier's post and i knew this was my chance to gather as many bst as I could to down this fucker so thanks to everyone who showed up and i'm sorry for people who did not get the title.

Hopefully in the end everyone is happy as this is a first!

I'll post some screenshots soon

the highlight of the night was when ciechi sent me a tell that said WENIS KABOBS!!!!

Xavier

I tried to be as unhomosexual as I could and go against my personal character by not trying to hog the NM and let everyone get a chance at it, which I think worked out since Hokuten, FF and BST/SB got to fight Tiamat tonight.

lets not forget the BST and SMNs from Knights now That was fun.. lets do it again. 8)

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

damn, i took some really shitty screenshots... they're not worth posting.

I had no time to take them

Here is one from voltfest
    http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/859/img00155ap.jpg

http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/4383/img00543he.jpg

doing it with bst/smn >>>> standard setup.

Jourmongand is next!

I used an invicible hack Quicklet. GOGO CALL GM! Like you did on Canibus and Ultrabum for speed hack.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

god... for once i would like to see people actually get along.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by MrWatermonkey
    I used an invicible hack Quicklet. GOGO CALL GM! Like you did on Canibus and Ultrabum for speed hack.
    I have an idea, lets turn this very civil thread where people were congratulating you for a major accomplishment into another "hey this looks like an oppurtunity to get pissed because quicklet caught us cheating" thread.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Yeah Monkey, relax. You lived through spike flail and we were shocked. Go listen to some Smooth jazz.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

you prob survived from high elvaan HP, wtf is with you jumping on quicklet for getting a member of yur LS in trouble for breaking the rules and using a hack to have an unfair advantage.

I also recall a few days ago when we were in aery. Wildkat" BG vs Sb ballista lets go.". Quicklet " When you kill tiamat we will." When do we arrange this? :D

Last i checked, it wasnt SB that "Killed" tiamat, so stop boasting that ingorant shit mwm

see - thats real cute xavier that you like to play it like your being the good guy here... but... We had our mule out at Tiamat when he popped - and as we gathered together you guys logged in on your mule ...

now i'm assuming - / and i could be wrong / - but chances are whoever on the mule was probably like "hokuten is about to try tiamat"...

and then you posted "Tiamat is up" -

so when people showed up - out of fear of having to sit there for an hour while some other LS trys to do it (as what happened right after our attempt) - we had to claim when we wernt ready.

not homosexual at all.

(edit: and yea, it wasn't SB - it was a bunch of beasts from dif LS... MWM came in the zone right before it died and bitched about loot)

Hmm 90% SB 5-6 random other people. And Judah knows all about loot. lolz

Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    see - thats real cute xavier that you like to play it like your being the good guy here... but... We had our mule out at Tiamat when he popped - and as we gathered together you guys logged in on your mule ...

now i'm assuming - / and i could be wrong / - but chances are whoever on the mule was probably like "hokuten is about to try tiamat"...

so when people showed up - out of fear of having to sit there for an hour while some other LS trys to do it (as what happened right after our attempt) - we had to claim when we wernt ready.

not homosexual at all.

Oh snap

Xavier

Judah, I honestly, and I know you won't believe this, but I honestly wanted to get rid of the BG hogs the 3 wyrms image. Our mule saw that Tiamat was up, and we did see that you had about 5 people in the zone. I really just wanted to try and play more fair, let other LSes go and try Tiamat and all that jazz. We also didn't try to be dicks when we were 2nd in the random and our tanks were 2 minutes away after FF left, and let the BST LS go ahead of us.

Sorry, I'm really trying hard to stop being an asshole, but its really hard.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Judah

not homosexual at all.

(edit: and yea, it wasn't SB - it was a bunch of beasts from dif LS... MWM came in the zone right before it died and bitched about loot)

You claimed when you wasn't ready, that's too bad. If you blame your defeat on that then that's pretty sad. There will be other times.

Mrwatermonkey never bitched about loot and when i asked him about it (it was 90% sb at jourm, all the summoners was from sb (which was the main dmg on tiamat) and 1 from knights(?) there was other bst from knights but the overwall help made up about 10%ish.

When it comes to wyrms, it's all about how organized you are.

I bet berticus though we was going to zenmetsu, thats why you let me go ahead of you when we was discussion the randoms

Im just glad everything remained civil in the end, I was getting a lot of tells saying to "step up" and pull it and fuck every other LS there

Xavier

I actually thought it was pretty cool to watch BST + SMN kill it, a nice change of pace from what I normally see.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Zigma, give me a /tell ingame, or my brother spartin if you want an extra beastmaster to help kill