Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Relic Shield
    BG Level

Purple Dinosaur - Going.... Going..... GONE!

Heya guys,

No I didn’t sell my account But I have decided to say goodbye to FFXI for good. So here I would just like to say afew final words to BG members and afew friends I met in my stay with FFXI.

Firstly BG - I would like to thank Edward, Bert and Ondori for giving me the chance to join BG and being able to kill so much stuff with you guys.... It was a blast. I’m sure a few of you thought I moved mainly because Mitzki was moving over, but the truth was I wanted to slowly break away from this game and start to regain my faith in reality (Beer & Women). Thanx for everything and I hope you guys keep it 2gther.

Mrwatermonkey & S|B - Cya chappies, il log onto TS now and then to scream down the mic and log off swiftly It was great knowing a lot of you guys and I’m glad most of you still realise this is just a game. Mrwatermonkey has been a really good friend to me in FFXI and I hope there are many people in the near future that eat the peanuts out of his "DOO DOO" hehe.

Mogi & Hokuten - Didn’t want to leave you guys out since we did always talk and play together atone point. So seeya around and good luck with whatever.

Thelia & Kaminote Just like to say goodbye to prolly one of the oldest players I know from my imported FFXI days "Thelia". It was nice knowing you bro and I hope everything in your life works out. As for most of the other members, thanks for nothing fuckers :D.

Septimus - I hope you don’t cry tooooo much. Going to miss you hell of a lot since you was always putting a smile on my face in FFXI. Remember "Convert is only my 10 Minute ability!"? I wish you the best you buttock basher.

Xavier - I never really got on with you when I first joined, but towards the end you prolly where one of my fav members of BG. I wish you the best in real life and hope everything goes to you master plan.

Namie - Namie was prolly one of the nicest people I know from FFXI... innocent, smart, shexy, funny and a damn good cook from what I can tell. I’m sure you will find Mr Right ya nutter, keep your chin up and smile when ever you see Purple.

Lito, Liltwin & Tengaar - I loved you guys and your family fights Keep it real ya AZN'Z!

Darkvalentine & Crew - I had fun with you guys and hope you enjoyed the time we spent exp'n towards the end of my time on Bahamut server. Your a cool bunch and don’t let anyone tell you diff.

Soleia - Its been almost 4 years since we met Mr Brucey... For your friendship and sticking with me through all the bad times I would like you to accept 38mil gil and my account.

I’m sure we will speak until we are old men.... and I will be coming over to see you in Japan next year so get your drinking cap on.... its BRITISH STYLE DRINKING TIME! Mwah!!!! XxX

Teefa (Perfectending) - Thanx for giving me a warm welcome on Remora and for the friendship you have shown in the short period of knowing me. You will be having my babies in the near future though... that I CAN promise you .

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess that is it. Sorry if ive missed anyone out, its not intentional. Goodbye to anyone ive forgot

If anyone wants to keep in touch with me don’t be scared to send me a message in this forum, I use MSN, AIM (OMFG) and e-mail so no reason I can’t keep in touch.

Thanks for everything guys. Logging off for the last time, I hope you can enjoy FFXI as much as I did.

Bye Bye!

The not so Purple Dinosaur - Lujan (Chris)

GL dude Take care of your Self. THnx for been a Good Frnd to me.

Relic Shield
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

well miss you fag. hope all is going well with your job, and wish you continued success.

make sure and jump into bg vent ad don't forget us... at any rate I'm sure we'll be here for a while... if you ever think of coming back... you can always play on 1 of the 10-20 2boxed accounts if you get bored y00s.

never forget you chris.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Sorry to hear you're quitting At least your account will be going to a good guy like Soleia. Take care galka.

I remember when you are called purple dino

Later Luj, keep it real :D

The Veriest Berriest
    Pretty Pretty Princess

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

See ya around Lujan. Vent is still open to you when you get bored and just remember to pay your "Daily Expenses" ._.

wtf ;_; Now what warrior will I idolize?

Formerly Armani
    BG Level

Goodbye man and enjoy life.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Orfeo
    wtf ;_; Now what warrior will I idolize?
    Lujan you are my hero man. Good luck and be happy in the real world.

Hayleystrator
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

See you Lujan. =\ I remember when I moved to Bahamut some time last year and was all like "Yeah, I'm quitting my Diabolos character because endgame sucks there. BG is teh pwn." and you were the first BG member (other than Joft) to actually be nice to me and tell me some stuff. Then you killed a sheep in Ronfaure with your Byakko's axe. =\

Good luck in the rest of your life.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

see ya and good luck at life

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Smells like Onions
    BG Level

Take care Lujan. Hope everything works out for you.

Ridill
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

;_; Good bye, my favorite Galka play thing. Don't be a stragner. ;_;

Forgot to post this from before server switch.
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...612214729a.jpg

Xavier

Going to really miss you buddy. It really made me sad when you and mitzki left the server, I knew that things weren't going to be the same anymore. Best of luck with real life, don't get too many girls pregnant.

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

It was fun getting to know you in the short time that we hung out when you were on Bahamut, thx for partying with me

Maybe see ya around in London sometime

it was awesome playing with you and i always got really turned on whenever you showed up war/nin to something.
    later chris, you've already been missed.

Re: Purple Dinosaur - Going.... Going..... GONE!

Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    Thelia & Kaminote Just like to say goodbye to prolly one of the oldest players I know from my imported FFXI days "Thelia". It was nice knowing you bro and I hope everything in your life works out. As for most of the other members, thanks for nothing fuckers :D.
    OMG... I cant even believe you said that... especially since we were playing way before thelia even got a subjob... also, gackty was in my LS originally before he created Kaminote...

The pain, the agony, Lujan broke my heart...

BG is my LJ
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

Bye bye Mr. Sexy Accent! :D

[DV's TS Server]

"Who is that? Is that Niro?" :D