Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Supplement to Tiamat Post     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Xavier

I got 1 shotted standing in the hall watching Fafnir when you guys pulled, I didn't even see the dmg in the log/animation, just dropped to the ground and left scratching my head until I was told what happened.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

were wings hitting you guys ??
    When we fought nid, there was a crapload of people in the aery, and for whatever reason, some wings werent hitting us. And it wasnt a matter of lag causing it to not show in my log, my blink was not removed.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

wing can only hit a certain amount of people no? ive taken no dmg from it a few times just standing in a crowded pit right next to nidhogg. Nidhogg is 1hr btw found out the hard way

New Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

It was breath's as I asked in ls "wtf just killed alot of people?" Got raised and went to near the edge of the pit, and there it was, his head facing directly into the tunnel. Quite amusing watching people drop dead repeatedly because they wouldn't move and see no damage taken in the logs .

Quote Originally Posted by threevo
    wing can only hit a certain amount of people no? ive taken no dmg from it a few times just standing in a crowded pit right next to nidhogg. Nidhogg is 1hr btw found out the hard way
    Wing can still hit you just above the ledge before the drop, I watch Fafnir/Nidhogg fights on occasion.

And yeah, Fairy's been getting good drops lately, but that's only when the LS that plays truly fair and honest gets the claim :D

TG +1 So happy for them, they deserve it after all the shit they get/got.

Was pretty enjoyable tonight. Everyone was civil and 2 NA LS got to fight Fafnir for a change. I had fun for once at Fafnir. And congrats to UDF on first fafnir fight and kill. :D

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

how did hokuten get a darter?

I found it funny how they just let the darters beat on them and not even try to sleep them lol hmmm.... maybe can't target them? :wink:

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

what r we suposed to do with faf at 50% and ~5 darter on our ass? sleep them? lol...
    it was only our 2nd fafnir.

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    Quote Originally Posted by aers
    back to back ridills have dropped on fairy these last two days <_>
    Ridill's are like buses, I swear (I think only fellow Englishmen will get that analogy).
    Lol, so true. Ever tried to get a bus at 2am in the morning? Not fucking nice.

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

shit happens, we move on...

I think its safe to say that every LS that has claimed him has wiped at least once =P

We got the claim tho....which is a feat in its self, and the winning random was from a NA LS which is awesome. grats on the kill UDF, now to find that member who casted sleepga ......

its not so hard to dispose of the 5 flies, sleep fafnir take 2 minutes to kill them, no one should be taking ur fafnir, last time someone sleepga'd flies one of our mnk's 2 houred and killed 3 alone lol

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

we had about 30min left till frenzy, faf a 50%, wouldnt have had time to kill the darter....

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

if we did or didnt is irrelavent, we had like 23 people there. the outside pt was healers only. We wiped, and UDF got the random. A great oppurtunity for them. If we hadnt got the link, we would have downed him, this I know. We /should/ have, as moggy said, slept faf and the darters and took them out 1 at a time. We would have had to make haste to kill faf b4 ssg tho. Do I think we could have done it? Yes I do, but at midnight many people were tired, and its hard to think clearly when exhaustion sets in. We wiped, big deal, many other LSs have wiped to fafnir, so it doesnt bother me too bad. Any Ls who talks shit b/c we wiped I guarntee has no room to talk.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

It was yasomarosa who casted Sleepga II I believe

Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco
    Summary of events:

Hokuten claims Fafnir in an extremely crowded Aery (200+ people)

Hokuten takes Fafnir down to 50%, wipes from a Darter add

After escaping and re-entering Aery, each linkshell randomed for the claim in an orderly fashion. UDF wins the lot. UDF lets Fafnir regen to 100% before engaging.

UDF kills Fafnir. Relatively crap drops, but hey, it's Fafnir.
    You forgot the part where daahan the dragoon cure bombed hokuten. AM I RIGHT GUYZ!? JUDAH?! LOLZ

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Orfeo
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco
    Summary of events:

Hokuten claims Fafnir in an extremely crowded Aery (200+ people)

Hokuten takes Fafnir down to 50%, wipes from a Darter add

After escaping and re-entering Aery, each linkshell randomed for the claim in an orderly fashion. UDF wins the lot. UDF lets Fafnir regen to 100% before engaging.

UDF kills Fafnir. Relatively crap drops, but hey, it's Fafnir.
    You forgot the part where daahan the dragoon cure bombed hokuten. AM I RIGHT GUYZ!? JUDAH?! LOLZ
    rofl

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

lets leave the drama out of this, the wipe wasnt caused from that

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Empire
    lets leave the drama out of this, the wipe wasnt caused from that
    There isn't any drama because I didn't cure bomb anyone...

Unless a person named Daahan joined Hokuten, because that's the only person I was curing...

I'm just making fun of how some people were accusing daahan of cure bombing when he DS cure3 himself ;o

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

god damn drg's, always cure bombing.