Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dear Raiko....     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Elcura
    This whole e-gangsta thing was funny before but old now, and it was only funny with GMs.
    E-Gangsta? Yea because that flash had SO much shit that implied I was a gangsta, your fucking stupid.

I didnt even make that, somone from Ifrit did and they sent it to me, I thought it was 100x better then a yndmf(?) page with a picture and a audio clip, so I hosted it.

I will say I almost feel embarrassed for even relpying to a little peice of shit like Raiko, but I did think the clip was funny as fuck AND that it did infact own Raiko.

Note to anyone else that downloads: Its a flash type of movie with a few characters talking shit about Raiko, at the end hit picture dances around and sings a gay song. If your not into that kinda shit, dont even bother downloading and crying about it, no one it making you :D

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by gfive
    This whole e-gangsta thing was funny before but old now, and it was only funny with GMs.
    E-Gangsta? Yea because that flash had SO much shit that implied I was a gangsta, your fucking stupid.

I didnt even make that, somone from Ifrit did and they sent it to me, I thought it was 100x better then a yndmf(?) page with a picture and a audio clip, so I hosted it.

I will say I almost feel embarrassed for even relpying to a little peice of shit like Raiko, but I did think the clip was funny as fuck AND that it did infact own Raiko.

Note to anyone else that downloads: Its a flash type of movie with a few characters talking shit about Raiko, at the end hit picture dances around and sings a gay song. If your not into that kinda shit, dont even bother downloading and crying about it, no one it making you :D
    are you going to bust an e-cap in my e-ass?

Quote Originally Posted by gfive

I never mentioned the flash, or you. That's funny. Besides, I never watched it... I just wanted to see if you'd e-threaten or bust a cap in someone's e-ass.