Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

cursed mitts -1 (how much?)

How much are these going for on your server. Just trying to get a general idea of what I should sell them for, they aren't selling for 20mil, but I've never seen anyone on the server with them (my server sux)

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I think they're like 6m on my server, there's at least a good 20 pairs floating around, they're not too odd since the cost of synth isn't as bad as most Zenith pieces, and they're the best HQ.

On Bismarck Cursed Mitts-1 have been sold 4 times on the Auction House alone. Not sure about how many times they have been made. I can only think of a few pairs. But nonetheless, AH history.

People asking to buy for 15,000,000 pretty often on bazaar forums and in search comments. So you should make a nice chunk of change.

edit. Double post

Lil bastard on my server apparently got full -1 cursed zenith for 15m from some JP dude who quit the game. I offered him 20m for the hands (he isnt uncursing any of the shit either) and he says that he got offered 75m....b u l l s h i t! D:

I would say at the very least 20m. Here's why:

1) It's a 1-2% synth. Which means that you can expect to make these only once in 100 tries.
    2) In 100 tries, you're going to lose 5-10 siren hairs. On my server, that's 10-20m gil straight up in losses
    3) The NQ sells "at-cost", which means that you're usually eating auction fee.

Cursed Mitts -1 is actually my new strategy for getting an Osode; use it as trade fodder and throw in a bit of cash and maybe I can get one without ever even seeing Kirin.

40-50mil on Gilgamesh. They've been sold at 400-600k loss per synth since near the beginning of this year.

Recipe: [Earth] Gold Thread, Wool Cloth, Rainbow Cloth, Saruta Cotton, Siren's Hair

Cost: 1.128mil (30k+8k+90k+.1k+1000k)

Sell: 612k (600k+12k AH fee)

Only one sold on my AH and that was to herself, I've seen like 2 zenith mitts +1 including hers, plus one in a bazaar (the guys has had forever) marked at 20m. I messaged the person and talked him down to 19m. I maybe able to talk him into 17m and buy them since they are about same on other servers^^

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

On Bahamut you lose phat lewt if you NQ. Don't ever see HQ for sale anywhere, ever.

Last pair sold private on Quetz for 7mil.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

a few pairs are floating on midgard, easily will sell for 20m+
    around a 800k loss per at the moment, 0/19 on them

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Konomichan on Midgard made a pair the other day and sold them for 100mil

It only takes one wealthy competitor to lower the selling price of NQ way below the cost of ingrediants. For Cursed Mitts, the chance to HQ is very low and demand is weak, it can take weeks to sell a dozen. Someone with deep pockets who wants them badly enough can undercut if necessary to clear inventory as quickly as possible and try again for HQ. Selling the NQ at a considerable loss can also be good at lowering competition. On my server, I drove off 2 competitors by selling a number of Igqira Weskits at about 400k loss per synth and I was able to buy every single dragon talon put up for sale for about 2 weeks (19 total), which was enough to make the HQ I wanted.

I gave up on trying to make Cursed Mitts -1 myself. I went 0/71 with 5 fails over 5 months, then bought the only pair that's been sold yet for 40mil. It was worth it to me to have them and get out of the cursed gear market.

Yeah I haven't bothered trying to HQ cursed mitts because I've still got like a gazillion NQ hecatomb cursed gear that won't sell -_-;

Mitts

I only see 3 95 plus active CC on gilgamesh. Me 97.2+3 Chipmunk99.? and Avril 99.6. There are others but i dont see them that often. I know NA wide chipmunk and i seam to be doing ok for ourselves.

I made -1 mitts for LS the other day on only 6th attempt. I have sean as low at 25 and as high as 50.

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

They're a lot more than 6m Anki, and there's a lot fewer than 20. Granted, I think Fenrir has more than most servers; they're still worth 20m+, Youry sold for 25m and Lax, the pair before, to me for 20m.

Azrael, Hitomi, Jayashaya, Lax, Columbo, Roranora, Zalem, Ysnc, and then Lazybo's which left to Hades. I can only count 9. '.'

Anyway, godnf8, you should be able to get 20m easily, if not more with some effort; the ideal gear, BLM especially, can be sold for ridiculous amounts. Or maybe we just have insane BLMs. ._. The only Genie Lappas made sold for 8mil the night they were made, Genie Weskits are a cool 38mil a pop, and Mahatma hpls. are 25mil, going by last bazaar sales in Sauromugue.

snagged myself a cursed muffler -1 for my E hands the other day. trying to obtain a second e feet and a cursed sollerets -1 atm o.o

Wtf @ your economy Rora, Mahatma Bodies are like 8m+/-(?) on Remora and our Genie Weskits are 60 mil+ -.-

k.. you have really shitty bonecrafters and amazing clothcrafters or... we have amazing bonecrafters and shitty clothcrafters '.' It's almost easier to find genie weskit than mahatma body ; ;

In fact.. there's a genie weskit and cursed mitts -1 right now in Sauromuge... but mahatma bodies are a myth.. rising about 5mil per the rare one made... 6m > 15.5m > 20m > 25m > who knows next

Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

I guess I could log in, lol.. oh and btw.. the mitts are at 50m