Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Land Kings on your Server?

I am on Ifrit and I know since the update NAs have been just dominating the Land Kings, only king Jps have touched is KB otherwise NAs have 5/7 Land kings since the last update. Anyone else seeing the tide switching to NAs?

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Yup, NA's claimed Fafnir yesterday.

Jps have only killed one Fafnir so far on ifrit and that was when NA's wiped at 1% b/c of a Spike Flail

Black Belt
    BG Level

makes you wonder why they couldn't have done this say 6 months ago.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

I'm just happy they did this at all.

Though this comes after I've stopped doing ground HNMs >.>

But eh, I have 1 of the 6 NA Dalmaticas so I can't complain

I'm so glad they did this. After 70 BST when I go back to end game stuff, it looks like I actually have a chance (even if its small) at owning a ridil/adaman hauberk.

Daahan wtf? Go back to cure bombing now, asshole!

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Orfeo
    I'm so glad they did this. After 70 BST when I go back to end game stuff, it looks like I actually have a chance (even if its small) at owning a ridil/adaman hauberk.

Daahan wtf? Go back to cure bombing now, asshole!
    with my 103 MP, rofl

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

since last maintenance...all 3 HQ kings were claimed by NA, though another NA LS MPKed at 2 of them (same LS both times too).

I think all in all, JP's have gotten 2 Fafnir's and 2 Behemoth's in the past week.

funny how without their bots, JP's are powerless lol.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

On Ragnarok lately our Japanese competition is near non-existent. The only consistent competition we get is from ExcavationPoint at Behemoth and we won the last King Behemoth and three of the last four NQ ones.

LazyShell
    BG Level

yeah, its funny. For probably over a year of camping we got 1 Nidhogg (and this was a day4, in which the LS that won every pull was at KB). Then after this last patch, we have gotten the last 2 Nidhoggs in a row, with a couple Fafnir's inbetween. And they said there were no problems before lol.

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

Didnt stop anything on carby. One particular LS has claimed every king that we've camped against them. They have an amazing bot. Its sick when Nidhogg pops claimed to you when it was pulled with a damn fire spell. Is the time before you can claim the mob different everytime. I dont quite understand how we still have shit popping claimed to us but other LSs are having no problem. Maybe we just got hella genious JP on our server that have developed uberbot 2.0.

Hmm this has worked wonders on Hades, JP only camp in JP time and 2 of the 4 LS have give up completely.

NAs are getting majority of the pulls.

The 2 real pulls by NAs were Aspid and Nid back in Dec/Jan, some Aspid were claimed cause our JP never really camped it at all. Now almost every pull is won by NA, i dont htink we have lost a pull on Faf/Nid in a week O_O

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

I wish JP only camp in JP time on our server. Was PTing with a WAR from one of our competing JP LSs about 5-6 hours before Nidhogg window opened. He said he was going to sleep. This was about 5pm EST. So around Nidhogg window time, we all start to flood aery and there is NOOONE there. 5mins before first window, 18 ppl pop up that logged there, including the WAR that went to bed 5 hours previous. They won pull 2nd window. I swear to god they set their alarms for that shit. Its disgusting.

killerc4

I would wake up for kings if i had a 90-100% pull rate =P, question is how hardcore are those jp now ^_-

Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

BG Level

I don't know how many other JP LSs are like this (if any), but mine has been on a "summer break" since before the last update. We haven't gone to any sort of HNM to see how the new claiming system works.

Can't wait till we start going to HNMs again in a week. It'd be pretty sweet if I got claim on faffy ;D

The Optimistic Asshole

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

The LS im talking about took about a 3 month break in which we were fortunate enough to loot 2 dalmatica's, and 4 or 5 adaman hauberks as a reward. Now they have been back for a whole 3 fucking days, and already got a firm grasp on the HNM scene. Must be nice to quit for three months, come back for 3 days and be back where you left off.

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

JP can still claim, they claimed nidhogg on our server last night, they casted on it with 2x stuns and the stuns had landed before anyone in our LS could even target it and get Your target is already claimed. The latency issue is still there, and a lot of monsters seem to be claimable right away for some reason, which I haven't figured out, other then the randomness on when you can claim things.

Many of the HNMs seem to be claimable as soon as they spawn still.

We did get a KB where one of our paladins got the big 'fu' from the server, but we got claim with a chi blast.

The patch has let us claim some KA's and Behemoth/ 1KB which we wouldn't have been to in the past.

So has the patch been good and bad? Yes I think more good for the NA population all over. Grats to those who have been camping for 1-2yrs. to get nothing, and now get reap some glory.

As for other LS's on my server they have claimed some fafs/nidds, except for last night, a couple exceptions of fafnirs by the same JP ls who got niddy.

Ada/Aspid has been on lockdown by JP since its not even close to our timezone.

And who doesn't love watching the new HNM's do 500-1k dmg per hit? Man its exciteing watching it. Thanks for the fun SE!

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

Maybe your PC sucks. Mine isnt top of the line, but I've casted a few stuns get rejected, as well as I've seen JP's have spells get denied, which netted us claims.
    Its all luck, but if you're seeing shit spawn claimed, then your PC is slowz0rz.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

lol we got nidhogg last night but before the pop we had a JP ls shouting that everyone should /random if there is a wipe. I know some Servers do this but on Ifrit we have a LS called KFCfellows which has whored out the HNM's for the past year running. Add in the 2 other JP ls's Staronions and Icaruswings and no NA ever even got a claim on a HNM. Now we NA get claim almost all the time and it was funny to see KFC try to do the random thing now that they have little to no chance of winning claim. These are the ppl that 1.5months ago were shouting "NA voke too weak go home" at camps and now they want a sort of truce

Demosthenes11

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    Maybe your PC sucks. Mine isnt top of the line, but I've casted a few stuns get rejected, as well as I've seen JP's have spells get denied, which netted us claims.
    Its all luck, but if you're seeing shit spawn claimed, then your PC is slowz0rz.
    or an ls is fucking zerging the zone with 40+ people...