+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Retard Thread (split)     submit to reddit submit to twitter

i didnt ban it, but if youre talking about ultrabum he had a picture of a scrotum which is against the forum policy

the admin has nothing to do with the question of whether udf would have won if anbu didnt have sb raises. give it a rest zigma

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

hi berticus!

I'd never post pictures of my testicles in your forum!

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    i didnt ban it, but if youre talking about ultrabum he had a picture of a scrotum which is against the forum policy

the admin has nothing to do with the question of whether udf would have won if anbu didnt have sb raises. give it a rest zigma

I'm not talking about anything that has to do with sb and udf and yesterdays fafnir. If you was there you would see I was quietly standing still not doing anything talking to xavier and having a good time because I love running away from fafnir and avoiding near death!

No, I'm talking about Akiox who's nothing but a smurf and has posted nothing constructive. Each and every single one of his post is non-stop uncalled for flaming/bullshit. That's what im trying to make clear.

I don't mind anonymous posting like Leaping Lizzy or Serket but if we need read this guys accessive bold posting etc etc then please put on a feature where i can automatically ignore each and every single one of his post he makes. Other forums have it, why can't this one

I'm not the only one who feels the same way.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

No your not the only one:
    '

I did a search on your posts, Lets see roughly about 77% of all your posts are either :

Smartass comments,
    Insults,
    Trying to Insult,
    Telling someone about nuts,
    Disucussing sucking up,
    Or just random gay threads like the allakhazam one.

Yeah you need to be banned, or at least not be a complete asshole to everyone.

(Just copy pasted it from my last post, too lazy to quote.)

I've said it before, this guy has some serious emotional problems, it's not his fault he was ignored as a child. Have some sympathy people, for the little guy who's voice wasn't heard.

*And I wouldn't mind not hearing it now*

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

HAY GUSY LETZ BE FRIENDS

i have to agree, zigma take it easy boy. every post you did was an insult or supported an insult. and now you diss Akiox aka smashfase.. dont go there, ill sacrafice a baby for him. i wasnt actually AT the fight when SB saved UDF but i know how it feels when ur next to fight an HNM by /random then some other ls saves the LS currently fighting the HNM... it just aint right

Quote Originally Posted by bunshin
    i have to agree, zigma take it easy boy. every post you did was an insult or supported an insult. and now you diss Akiox aka smashfase.. dont go there, ill sacrafice a baby for him. i wasnt actually AT the fight when SB saved UDF but i know how it feels when ur next to fight an HNM by /random then some other ls saves the LS currently fighting the HNM... it just aint right
    He isn't "dissing" Akiox aka Attention whore for saying shit about UDF helping SB or SB helping UDF, he was just asking why idiots like him are allowed to post stupid shit in caps lock, bolded and bigger then usual (signs of a small penis! j/k) and not get banned. I'm with Zigma on this one.

Edit: Is Bunshin and Akiox on Bahamut? That's some scary shit right there.

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

haha attention whore thats funny!

ill sacrafice a baby for him.
    Just because you said that, you sick little bastard, the rest of your post wasn't worth reading.

he's not an attention whore
    he's just colorful and creative lol, yes he can be an ass, but hes my ass,
    <3 GUSY. anyways he's prolly drunk :wink:
    smashfase ;;

Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    ill sacrafice a baby for him.
    Just because you said that, you sick little bastard, the rest of your post wasn't worth reading.
    Don't you dare ever thinking about sacrificing Bunhan.

I initially wasn't going to reply to this as it's an obvious troll but there are 2 comments I wanted to address that weren't made by the original poster.

Quote Originally Posted by ecurb
    so you raised their members... im not trying to start a flame thread but, let me ask you this. If you were next in line after undf, and they happened to have say, a good 5-6 ppl dead. would you tractor and raise them out of the way so that they wouldnt die to aoe and rest up to go back in?
    We didn't have a number of people die in a short time until the last 20%. The people who were raised towards the end could offer us no particular assistance as they were weakened and we did the last 16% of Fafnir's HP in under 5 minutes. In looking at the screenshot I took of the loot it shows me that aside from 2 people who were swapped in to finish (neither of whom had died throughout the fight) we were using the original members who started in the main alliance.

What SB did was out of friendship and it was appreciated, but ultimately had no effect on the outcome of the fight in my opinion. While I would also feel kind of jipped if the shoe were on the other foot, knowing the specifics of how it all went down should show that there's not really anything to be upset over.

i wasnt actually AT the fight when SB saved UDF but i know how it feels when ur next to fight an HNM by /random then some other ls saves the LS currently fighting the HNM... it just aint right
    Nothing you said after the bolded quote means anything. I appreciate the troll though.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

would you be upset if u were next in line and another linkshell there helped raise/tractor the linkshell that was fighting it?

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

IM NOT DRUNK IM A RESPECTABLE CITIZEN!!

ZIGMA ME U JP SAME NYC JP WE CAN BE FRIENDS YES?

Quote Originally Posted by Akiox
    IM NOT DRUNK IM A RESPECTABLE CITIZEN!!

ZIGMA ME U JP SAME NYC JP WE CAN BE FRIENDS YES?
    I USE CAPS AND BOLD AND AN OBNOXIOUSLY SIZED FONT TO GET MY POINT ACROSS OR ELSE!

/insidejoke

Quote Originally Posted by ecurb
    would you be upset if u were next in line and another linkshell there helped raise/tractor the linkshell that was fighting it?
    I blame MTV for the lost of brains. Hmmm lets see who was next in line...was either sekaix or fi I forget but both congratulated UDF on their win and obviously they are not so simple minded to ignore that the members that died/tractored/raised were not in the alliance. Hmm I blame rap also...ya gotta blame rap.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

If you write test answers for a test on the bottom of your shoe and don't use those answers since you already know them, you are still a cheater. You would have used those answers if you didn't know, but you just lucked out.

If you raise people that were in the same ls that killed an NM, you still helped them kill the NM even if the people raised had no effect on the outcome. If the alliance got into trouble, the raised people would have helped.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

they are not in the alliance but they are still in the same linkshell.
    if u were next in line to kill fafnir, would you have done it? simple question.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

i find it funny how the only people who bitch and moan are the ones who show up to fafnir only 1 time every 2 months (not pointing fingers).